Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Celebration! | art Freebies

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 02:24:12 )

Did I post in here yet? o3o If not, hii!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 04:47:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Shadami: its fine lol.

@cooperationiskey: Hello and welcome!
hope your night is going well.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 05:07:39 )

@MoodyB: Well I think I figured out what has been causing my Minecraft game to crash constantly, and also it was not my night to cook, so it's going pretty well! Lol.How are you doing?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 05:14:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@CooperationIsKey: I'm alright just watching a show to calm myself down from anxiety.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 06:50:57 )

@MoodyB: Holy crap it's been two hours since I last posted, haha. Minecraft eating time as usual. Sorry to hear you're having anxiety, that sucks. What are you watching (if you want to share)?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 09:00:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@CooperationIsKey: just criminal minds.
Been my fave show since i've been binging it lolol.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 18:03:02 )

@MoodyB: Ah, one of those crime shows! My roommate really likes SVU, usually puts it on to sleep to! I prefer comedy myself, at least when I'm anxious, lol. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :D

Please ping me!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 20:25:18 )

Criminal Minds was pretty good. :3

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 20:40:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@CooperationIsKey: for me genre doesn't really matter lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 21:49:30 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: Hey Moody, How goes it? your avi is adorable. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 22:00:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: Thank you so is yours
its going alright just sketching some of the freebies out right now.
hbu?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 22:29:21 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: bored with a sweettooth. but otherwise fine. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 22:35:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: that is good to hear.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 22:59:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I've even managed to get three items haha. now to get the rest of the EI's. 'crosses fingers' haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 23:23:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: I haven't gotten any yet

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 00:50:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: ah are you saving up for the bundle so that its easier to get them all 'tilts head' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 00:55:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: nah im just saving and choosing which i want.
i dont like buying one to end up having 0 and having to save all over again.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 03:53:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@alchemists fire: Made you a freeb!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 04:16:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: nah im just saving and choosing which i want.
i dont like buying one to end up having 0 and having to save all over again.

ahwell to each their own right? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 04:25:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: I don't post a lot so hard for me to get more than one lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.