Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Celebration! | art Freebies

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 04:38:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: well people do sell the ei's after an event well.. eventually haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 05:00:19 )

I can't. Stop playing. Minecraft.

Seriously, I'm playing "All The Mods 8" which has over 200 mods and I'm shocked my computer can run it (even though it chugs sometimes). But I'm having so much fun. It's my first time playing again since the multiplayer server I played on for nearly 10 years closed down earlier this year. o3o

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 05:10:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah i just dont really pop into the market forums at all anymore lol

@CooperationIsKey: Lol nice. have fun.
i dont really play games outside of genshin.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 05:35:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: hmm i hear that 'nods' so, beyond that, how's your day going? <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 05:48:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: kinda rough.
have felt under the weather all day today.
so just been lying in bed and playing games or drawing here and there.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 06:23:16 )

@MoodyB: Some of my friends were playing Genshin for a while, but I never got into it. The only gacha game I've really spent much time on is Cookie Run Kingdom, and even that I've not logged into in ages. ^^; I like my sandbox survival stuff, lol: Minecraft, Don't Starve, Core Keeper, etc. :) Minecraft is by far and away my biggest time sink, though.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great today, btw.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 06:41:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@CooperationIsKey: yeah fair
I'm not huge Into games for my laptop can't handle it. so geshin is mostly all I play.

minecraft never interested me.

it's fine. weather changes be dragging me down lolol

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 07:37:02 )

@MoodyB: Ah, yeah, my computer can barely handle Minecraft at this point, lol.

And oh yeah, weather can do that. I'm waiting for the stupid heat to cool off here! They keep saying it's going to cool off but then keep pushing back that forecast. XD

Please ping me!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 08:08:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@CooperationIsKey: haha yeah.
its quite unable to handle much.

Yeah our weather keeps going back and forth from cold to warm.
so making me feel quite ill.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 19:42:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I hope you feel better soon hun 'hugs' and I'm sorry your not feeling well. but at least your doing the right thing and letting your body rest to fight off whatever you might be coming down with. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:09:15 )
@MoodyB: it is their issue -and I'm glad you think like that- but having to deal with the fallout of their issue makes it become yours. You seem to have a good approach to it all, though.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:44:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: not much we can actually do about it tho. not really in our control to solve it.
people dislike others by their own justification.
I'm just hoping to move eventually.

@star2000shadow: it's just the weather messing with me.
it's severely dry here which makes me feel worse lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:45:49 )
@MoodyB: this is very true and I hope so! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:59:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: mhm.
it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers my other family members.
I'm very used to not being liked or dealing with unpleasant people lol

tho housing is very slim pickings right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 21:37:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: ah yeah i go through that in the summer here, when it hits the hundreds with no moisture in the air i wheeze like a broken machine haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 22:36:16 )
looks beautiful, even as a semi-WIP @MoodyB:
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 22:38:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah it's super dry where i live.
we are supposed to have a very dry winter.

@qiqi agatha: if you mean the art in the first post, it's the sketch and the finished one.
so it's not really wip lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:15:25 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: oh I'm so sorry to hear that, I'd carry a bottle of water around with you at all times. it helps a little. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:54:23 )

How's the art going Moody? ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 04:02:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: i have one.
i dont really go anywhere due to im still recovering from an injury to my knee.

@shadami: very slow lol
brain has been everywhere today but art lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.