Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:18:13 )

@Totalanimefan: ooh wow that does sound like fun. friendship and sightseeing and walking is great exercise, that is A LOT of ground you covered omg. are you practiced at walking long distances?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:23:27 )

@Whimsy: It was a lot of fun, but I'm also ready for rest and eating vegetables again lol
I love walking, and luckily it wasn't too hot last week. I am car-free so I do walk places, but I'm also study from home so it's not like I go on a walk everyday.
Really it was only too much for me one of the days, and that was the day we did 10 miles 0-0 First full day in NYC. We did see a lot of beautiful sites though.

How are you? Did you do anything fun in the last week?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 19:53:28 )
@Whimsy: it's customer service for a frozen food delivery service, so it shouldn't be too bad. I hope i love this job as much as my last one, but i feel like that will be hard to beat because i absolutely adored that job and would go back to it in a heart beat if it were available work from home

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, probably. I think everyone's appreciating my character in battle, at least, cause she can hit hard and twice per action. And it's interesting because she has little charisma, but they all seem to like her. Idk, i also think they appreciate me because i'm the only female in the group, so there's that. Who knows, i might not even have to worry about it. it just depends on what my schedule ends up being after training.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 20:11:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I would ...and i just lost track of what I was saying oh well. how goes your day? Mine's not to bad, had a nice semi cloudy but no rain yet and enough light to see by but not hurt my eye's day. and got a friends gift through the mail so im really happy. got four more books to read haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 21:11:55 )

@Alorrena: Yeah that's true. ^^

@star2000shadow: That's cause I was gone for a week lol. I'm good. Just studying a lot today.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 22:46:07 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds like a lot of fun! Hope it was a good time :D

@Alorrena: This is literally what I tell people when they ask why I like the cold. Lol! Yeah I can imagine that's really tough. I feel your pain though.

Donator — we/us/our Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 22:58:05 )
@Totalanimefan:
:vanora_smile:

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 23:38:00 )
@SorrowTheMad: I'm so happy though! I got a job today, so we can finally tell my mother in law she can move out, and then we can keep trhe house as cold as we want to! (i'm going to settle on 73 for now because i don't know how well the AC unit will keep up.)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 02:30:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: ah i had a nice relaxing birthday, im waiting for dinner and Wanda burgers. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 05:17:11 )
@Alorrena: i hate mystery cuts lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:52:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah it really was. ^^ How are you?

@Sentient Light: Hello there, how are you? ^ ^

@star2000shadow: That's great ^^ I'm glad you had a good time.

@DreamerZ: Hey ^^ How are you?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:19:40 )
@Totalanimefan: i really like walking but in nature-y places, not so much in cities. it's nice to walk when the weather is pleasant too.
10 miles in one day gosh, i wouldn't have been able to!
hmmm what did i do in the last week... some online shopping, and i started roleplaying again! also some reading.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 19:02:44 )
@Alorrena: i hope you like this job too! what was your last job and what were the things about it that you loved?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 19:24:44 )

@Whimsy: There are some great parks in DC and NYC but I totally understand. I like both because to me both have interesting things to look at. I like pretty nature and pretty buildings.
I went back to the room and had muscle exhaustion. Not really great. I was ok though.
Oh that's cool! Sounds like a chill week. I want one of those lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 19:42:46 )
@Whimsy: Last job was at the same company under a different contract. I was pharamacy help desk for optum rx. I helped pharmacists process claims for the most part, but there were also the longer calls from providers offices asking about what medications were on the formulary (list of drugs covered by the insurance), and whether or not they needed prior authorization and what tier level the medications would fall under. I was just really good at that job, since it came so easy to me. I actually ended up on the assist line, where regular agents would call in with questions on how to find the answers or on what they needed to do to put in an override, or with controlled substances needing an override cause regular agents couldn't do those. The only reason i left that job is because i had gotten sick the month before my wedding and had planned vacation for the last 2 weeks of that month, so my reliability dropped too low for me to continue to be employed. But my boss liked me enough that he gave me the option of quitting (rehire-able) or being fired(non-rehire-able).

@DreamerZ: me too. It's like, Why????

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:02:23 )
@Totalanimefan: hot, and missed ya/ How are things

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:07:50 )
@Alorrena: or a sudden toe stub

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:28:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Thanks Hun how goes your day? I'm just kinda recovering today haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 06:07:20 )
@DreamerZ: ugh, yeah. I stub my toes literally every other day too. the life of a clumsy person, i guess
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 06:58:54 )
@Totalanimefan: cities where i live tend to be noisy and crowded so i'm not a fan; nobody can walk anywhere because a lot of roads don't have pavements. they have very little green cover and i miss the glimpses of nature.
the cities need to be better designed for pedestrians and hopefully cyclists.

it sounds like you did strain yourself, glad you could rest after that. i hope you are able to have a chill week to recuperate!

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.