Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 02:24:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: Yeah we haven't even figured that out, but we now have a month to do so. 'rubs face' I'm giving myself time to grieve, I'm even going to the funeral their having, though I'll need to find a another way home, but that's fine. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 03:30:57 )
@star2000shadow: It's good you have time to figure that out. In the mean time, go to stores early in the morning and ask if they have any boxes you can have. And it's good that you'll be able to go to the funeral service. That will be good for you to be able to pay respects and say goodbye.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 04:29:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: yeah its just the whole money thing. I don't get a lot of money 'rubs face'. but we'll figure it out. and yeah I had wanted to go to another family friends funeral but couldn't find transport. I made darn sure I had transport this time though. or at least a ride there 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 04:31:41 )
@Totalanimefan: mom's les. c So acceptings easier
@Alorrena: aw you've made it easier for me

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 04:40:26 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, i get that. I've been in that situation myself for a while. What money i did get went to bills, and what was leftover we usually ended up spending on things we needed or occasionally we'd go to mcdonalds for dinner. I think the last funeral i went to was my ex boyfriend's little brother's funeral. His brother had gone missing and it ended up that the kid's parents (at least his dad, i think) were at fault for his death. It was a really big thing. It was also the first time i saw my ex cry. We were still friends, and he was glad i came because he needed someone there for him that wasn't family. He had a different dad than his brother, and was raised by his aunt and uncle.

@dreamerz: Awe, good. I'm glad to hear that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 04:57:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: whoa deep 'blinks' yeah the last funeral we had was for my mom, i couldn't find a ride to an adopted brother's though so I'm trying to get to this one even got the clothes for it all clean and neat in the closet. 'rubs face' i always feel awkward at these things but well I aint missing it. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 05:44:20 )
@Alorrena: hows your night

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 06:38:21 )
@star2000shadow: I think everyone feels awkward at funerals. Death is uncomfortable for the living. I can't imagine going to my mom's funeral, that must've been difficult for you. And that sucks that you couldn't find a ride to your adopted brother's funeral. I can't imagine what that's like. I feel like if anyone asked me if i could drive them to a funeral i'd automatically say yes, or i'd help find them a ride if i couldn't drive them myself. And that would be to and from. It's hard enough to grieve as is, no one needs the extra stress of finding a ride to a funeral. That's not right.

@Dreamerz:Pretty good so far. I'm very warm because we closed the door to our office and i was playing a graphics "intensive" game that made my graphics card's fans turn on, which means it was hot. Almost immediately after i stopped playing it, they turned off. I'm considering opening the window, but i don't know what the screen is like and if any bugs or lizards are able to come in.. i'll have to inspect it before i open it. But, it's 76 outside, and since it's 78 in the rest of the house, i'm comfortable opening the windows.

How are you, Z?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 14:05:59 )
*runs through*
*drops some sugary treats*

*runs back out*
XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 16:23:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: Yeah I was relieved my worker said she'd give me a ride 'rubs face' very relieved. right now I'm playing with my new items to see what type of avi I can make 'hums' Kinda sold a lot of my commons to get the items I'm after but then that's the nice thing about commons, I can get them back again given a little time and a lotta posting haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 20:15:18 )
@star2000shadow: That's good, i'm glad you were able to find a ride. Oh nice! Yeah that is the nice thing about commons. I love what you've done, too.

Ugh, i stayed up too late last night playing Raft. I have to work tomorrow, so now i need to be mindful of when i go to bed tonight.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:37:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: aww thanks 'blush' I'm still working on things but thank you haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:40:32 )
@star2000shadow: Well i like it. Gives off Sultry yet Strict professor vibes, kinda lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:45:41 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: aww thanks hun 'hugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:50:15 )
@star2000shadow: -hugs back- you're welcome! How are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 21:55:06 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: pretty good, debating on selling some of my orb and ci's to get volts to find more haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:07:52 )
@Alorrena: lol i used to get so nervous when a game pushed my laptop to do that. Just a slow day for me, the usual

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 23:07:40 )
@DreamerZ: Yeah, i'd be worried on a laptop just because i think it's easier for them to overheat. Our issue is that our PCs generate a lot of heat and it gets trapped in the room when the door is closed so it gets uncomfortable. It's also a slow day for me, but i'm like a million percent ok with it lol i'm not really looking forward to work tomorrow.

@star2000shadow: I guess that's an ok idea as long as you don't think you'll regret it later. I always have issues with that myself, so i rarely sell anything.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 02:24:14 )
@Alorrena: i'm usually fine. its a semi old gaming laptop

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 02:33:21 )
@DreamerZ: ah ok, that's not too bad then.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.