Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 03:31:48 )
@Alorrena: gotta rest it, love. Still hurt?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 06:42:30 )
@DreamerZ: not so much anymore. like it's a little sore if i move it in a certain way, but that's not very often while i'm at my computer.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 18:12:56 )

@Alorrena: I hope you have the funds to do it! That's sweet of her.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 18:56:54 )
@Whimsy: I hope so too. We should, but really it depends on if the utilities are more than expected. Yeah, my mom's pretty awesome. She's also unpredictable at times, and one of her primary her love languages is gift giving, so that's always nice.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 02:18:15 )
@Alorrena: i need ya safe lol. Just wanna put pilows all over

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 04:51:16 )

@Alorrena: yeah, i understand how it will depend on how much is left over after paying the bills. awww that makes it more adorable that it's her way of showing affection :vanora_icon:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:26:43 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's really awesome.
I was away for a week because I had friends staying over. I showed them around DC and NYC. ^^

@star2000shadow: It was a lot of fun but I'm super tired.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:33:00 )

@Sentient Light: That's great
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: How was my hangout/charity thread sound? You can also make friends here ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:46:25 )
@DreamerZ: you're going to laugh, because i did... somehow i managed to get a cut on my finger while washing my hands.... it was small, like a pin prick, or like a sliver of glass or something, but there was nothing in it. I suspect it's from the soap i use- it's a lightly exfoliating hand soap, or it's from the bottle i made and put the soap in, but i really have no clue.

@Whimsy: Well, the good news is that i got a job offer yesterday that i responded to this morning! So that's exciting and i will definitely have enough to get the door now! Not gonna lie, the doors in this house are all really crappy so i'll probably end up replacing them all with better ones.

@totalanimefan: Hey total how are you doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:06:37 )

@Alorrena: Good! I'm tired but recovering. I'm going to study lots today because I didn't do any school for a whole week while I was gone. I'm starting Ethics in Tech today.
How are you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:13:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm good, got a job today! i start on monday, so that's great for me. Also it's work from home, so i don't even have to go anywhere, which will be so nice until i have my sleep schedule worked out.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:23:49 )

@Alorrena: OMG OMG That's so exciting! I'm excited for you.
WFH is the best! Also good for not wasting money on gas lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:32:36 )
@Totalanimefan: oh my god, right? ESPECIALLY with how expensive it is right now. I think the only downside i have is that i might not be able to do dnd anymore after training is over. Hopefully i'll get a shift that's either off before 7pm or just off on fridays. And hopefully i get a shift that's got my days off together, though i don't think i'd mind if they weren't because i'll be at home anyways.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:34:43 )

@Alorrena: Yes. It's only going up. It makes me happy that I don't own a car.
That is too bad, maybe the group could change the time and/or day?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:36:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe, but it really depends on everyone else's schedules. I don't know if they'll change just for me, especially when my husband will still be able to go since he'll be available.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:37:10 )

@Alorrena: It can be really hard to find a time that works for a lot of people. It would just be sad if you couldn't go anymore. I'm sure that they will want to see you too. :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:41:21 )

@Alorrena: yayyy congratulations on the new job, that's wonderful that it'll bring in the money you need! i hope it's a fulfilling job with good coworkers and that you'll be happy doing it

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:44:38 )

@Whimsy: Hey there ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:45:41 )

@Totalanimefan: hello! how have you been? your avatar looks super floofy!
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:15:17 )

@Whimsy: I'm good. Studying today, but I took a week off from anything online (including school) because I had friends over from the UK. My husband and I showed them around DC and NYC. It was fun but a lot of walking. I did 70 miles last week!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.