Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:47:50 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: I want to be a lazybutt today xD
I had a few things to do earlier and later and mostly I'm just chilling. Plus a freebie to draw later possibly here.

Awe hopefully they'll grow soon :/ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:48:38 )

◦✹ @kiwi: Yours is even more cuter! But ty~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:51:11 )
@kiwi: well, if that's their goal, they have some competition XD ...but yeah, they do seem to be taking over, don't they?

@Purpsy: They're growing, but slowly... or so it seems. Maybe I should hit them with fertilizer or something...
I hear ya... I'm fighting my own lazy-butt stuff right now too, actually. Honestly, I'm contemplating giving up for the day, grabbing a glass of wine and going to sit in the (hot) sun for a bit... I'm in a weird mental state ATM - semi-headachey, can't concentrate very well... dunno /shrug/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:56:09 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: I have zero knowledge with gardening but do what you got to do I guess XD
That's me but when I woke up this morning... sadly I can't be a complete lazybutt. Being an adult sucks =.= ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:02:08 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, it has its moments, doesn't it? XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:05:15 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Damn right
I was getting things done yesterday and today... I just want to chill on my bed xD ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:07:45 )
Yeah, me too - the last couple of days have been pretty productive for me too, actually... but right now, I just want to go take a nap or something.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:16:41 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yeah i think there's nothing wrong with that. I give myself off days once in awhile if things get busy.
Or else I'll find myself overthinking or be overwhelmed oof ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:36:40 )

@sunny: oh that makes a lot of sense. i'd probably not eat shrimp either if i had a pet. i mean fish and chips is pretty common here too but it's fish and french fries lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:38:51 )

@Purpsy: today is going well! it's a been a busy day but it has been productive!

@Wildfire: i am wide awake now. i have been ripping and running all after noon getting errands done for work. i'm like still hyped on adrenaline from trying to get everything done.

neon: Yes!! the bubbles are such a cute item. i know i will be using them quite often. i feel like i do a lot of avatars that the item would fit in.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 20:54:39 )
    @Bonnie: french fries???? Omg. That’s blasphemy against fish and chips lol. You need good chunky chips. Lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 22:14:10 )

@sunny: some french fries are really thick. it just depends on how the restaurant prepares them.

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 02:40:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: Had a pretty good day 'nods' now just chillin'. and you? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 02:52:58 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Hello! Were almost at 50!! :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 04:38:28 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Alorrena: I was an ice/lightning mage! :D

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 05:38:16 )
@Wildfire: W/o it i may go feral lol

@Bonnie: agreed. Not that I go out. But, I can feel the heat

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 05:47:56 )
Also hope all are well

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 06:28:51 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Whoohoo four more pages! ^^

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 07:27:37 )
@star2000shadow: I had an ok day, i slept for most of it though because my tummy was upset. It still kind of is, but i;m eating some dry raisin bran to maybe settle it.

@KittyBeary: Oh very nice! I don't think i've ever played anything except a ranger or a druid lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 07:39:16 )
@Wildfire: Yeah. i've been having fun :] My Dopamine levels are at a good spot right now, so i'm hoping my ADHD will let me hyper focus on it at least for another week or two (it's only been two days though, but i'm not too optimistic.)

Well, we moved in with my mother in law last month, and she hated the color of that room, so she's got the base coat mostly done. She has near the ceiling left and then another coat of white, and then a colored coat to do. I don't know what color we'll end up doing. My husband was thinking a slate grey for 3 of the walls, since the 4th wall will be a mural with a bunch of different things from different animes, like the dbz dragon balls, the slime from reincarnated as a slime, Toga and Froppy's faces from my hero acadamia, swords from black clover, things like that, kind of put together into one image. The room is going to be my husband's office when we finish, so he will have all of that as a background when he starts streaming. That's probably a bigger project than painting the room itself, honestly. Fortunately, i like painting. I've helped paint a couple rooms in this house before we moved in too, so it's not like it's a new experience for me :]
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.