Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 22:21:55 )

@sunny: it honestly depends on what it is. i can be the first person to know or last. but i never complain about it. i know i have a big mouth LOL

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 22:27:50 )
    @Bonnie: lol exactly my problem.
    Which of the event items are your faves? I like them all equally I think.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 22:31:44 )

@sunny: yeah xD. i like them all equally as well. i can't pick a favorite at all. i have two so far which is the cleaning one and the one with the bunny ears. i am just randomly getting them as i get the bunnies to buy them.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 22:36:01 )
    @Bonnie: me too, I am trying to buy them in order.
    The bunny ears one is super cute! And the cleaning one is probably my fave, mostly because of the bright colours used. Yellow and green together are my weakness lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 22:38:00 )

@sunny: yellow and green are most definitely a great combo though. in almost any shade.

bloop

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 22:39:20 )
    @Bonnie: together they remind me of summer and happiness! I just love Bright colours in general tbh.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 23:55:48 )
@kiwi: Right? I find that can really damper a weekend, but somtimes I gotta adult. Oh that I can relate too. But yes, get all that out of the way, and have the most relaxing rest of the free time!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:02:00 )

@xvz: I'm doing better. Thank you for asking -hugs-
We will be there because the couple that is staying with us has never been there. So mostly we will just stay in Manhattan. I like other parts of NYC, but I think more would be too much for them in 2 days.
I love the weather in south Florida. I'm not from Miami, but I didn't grow up that far away either. I've also been to the keys. It's such a beautiful place. I grew up eating all of those things that you mentioned. I used to have some orange trees and a pineapple that I would grow in the back yard.

@kiwi: No, they were sold out T_T
I don't like her just from that description lol. Well I hope they hire those 10 people, or at least the ones that will work hard.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:06:11 )

@Rei Ann: Thanks! And busy prepping for company that is coming tonight. They are on their way now (from England)

@Alorrena: Yes I'm super glad about that. I'm ready to move into the next chapter of my life. How is your new place?

@star2000shadow: I finally managed to get all the items for the event. Have you bought any yet?

@sunny: Thank you. Yesterday I did about 12k in steps, and today it was about the same. My feet hurt lol

@Purpsy: You think so? I don't feel confident about it, but every time someone says they like it, I feel better about it. So thank you <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:14:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh busy busy then. Did you managed to get mostly unpacked in time for your guests? I hope you guys have a great time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:18:30 )

@Rei Ann: Yes we did. Just a few boxes of things that we put on our closet that aren't for daily use. Cleaned up the place.
Oh and my dishwasher was broken so the complex fixed it yesterday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:20:21 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds like tons of progress. Sounds like the complex also got the part you needed too. So do you have tons of activies planned for you and your guests? If so anything you really excited for?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:42:19 )

@Rei Ann: We are doing half in DC and half in NYC because they have never been to either. They are British and like a drink so probably lots of bars and pubs. I don't like to drink, but I don't mind going out at all. I booked us tickets to some of the museums, so that will be fun ^^ They will be here in about 2 hours.
I'm happy they were able to get the part before company was here lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:44:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Well some of that sounds fun. Like you I don't like drinking, so I tend to avoid bars. I don't know if ya'll have time for it, but in NYC if they want to see a show, you might considering checking out the half price ticket booth for broadway, in time square. It's a great way to see a show on the cheap.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:55:14 )

@Rei Ann: Thanks! I wanted to see a show, but they thought that there wouldn't be enough time to do other things. So we decided to pass this time. I knew about that. We are going to do Stardust Dinner though!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 00:59:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh at least you'll get to do the dinner. In Jan, we did my bach party in NYC, and we went to the diner. It was a great time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 01:12:30 )

@Rei Ann: Oops I meant to type diner not dinner lol. Although I will eat there.
It is super awesome! I've been a few times and it's always amazing!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 01:18:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I figured. I had almost typed dinner too, and was like wait, is that right? It's always such a fun event.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 01:26:49 )

@Rei Ann: I was always in Choir in school and I love singing, so I love it for that. Listening to people sing well live is my jam.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 01:29:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I was in chorus as well, and a theater kid. This makes me want to go back to the diner and see a show soon. We have a nearby dinner theatre around here. Next year they are going to put on Something Rotten. I plan to go see it.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.