Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:22:36 )
    @Bonnie: Britain isn’t particularly known for its cuisine but it is delicious imo. You can’t beat a good roast dinner.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:29:58 )

@sunny: i do like roast a lot, i just prefer seafood and chicken. if i eat pork, it's really just bacon and/or ham. don't get me wrong pork roast and pork chops/shoulder is good. I just like other things a bit more.

If I had to rank meat products I'd say #1 seafood #2 chicken #3 pork, and then beef.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:30:26 )

hey neon~ I've been slacking too but i want to catch up really bad today. maybe get another item. 3 down and 3 to go!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:31:19 )
    @Bonnie: they serve a variety of meats at this place, I’ll be having turkey! I have not tried much seafood but it’s on my wish list :) do you have any recommendations?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:36:07 )

@sunny: I mean as far as seafood, I've never had anything I didn't like. just some other than others. I don't think you can go wrong with shrimp/prawns. I also really like crab as well but it's pricey. Any fish I've tried I have enjoyed really. catfish, bass, tuna, salmon. those kinds of things.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:36:28 )

neon: yes~ I believe in us~ we can do it! the items are really cute and i want them to play with!

bloop

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:38:08 )
    @Bonnie: the only fish I regularly eat is whatever fish they serve with fish and chips! Cod I think? I will have to try prawns/shrimp one day, though I feel a bit guilty I have pet shrimp lmao.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:38:15 )
@kiwi: Oh, wouldn't that be nice? I'm all for getting rid of the dishes chore!!

@sunny: Hey Sunny - glad you made it to Mom's. Did you get drenched?

@Bonnie: It sounds like you have a good plan going on there! Good luck.

@neon: Hey.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:51:36 )
    @Wildfire: it actually didn’t rain at all! It was pleasantly warm, no complaints from me. It rained a bunch last night so maybe that was the storm that was forecast? Just early lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 17:14:15 )
Hey Neon. Things are going ok over here, thanks. How are you doing?

Oh, good Sunny! I'm glad you didn't get drenched and you made it in one piece! ;) Rainstorms are fun.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 17:20:25 )
    @Wildfire: rainstorms are fun, I actually really enjoy them when I’m indoors lol!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 18:01:54 )
that sounds like a good day so far, Neon. :3

@sunny: lol... yeah... as long as I'm inside XD Actually, as long as it's not a dangerous storm, I enjoy being outside, in nature, in them (under a shelter at a park or something)

@kiwi: lol... riiiiight?? We should go! Where... NYC? When?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 18:25:34 )

◦✹ @Bonnie: Alright so far, how's yours?
@wildfire: Good noon :3

Anyone have done the event activities yet? It seems like the event is going by slowly ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 18:31:50 )

◦✹ Yeah the word searches is something I want to do at some point.
But got no energy to do the art contest xwx

I can't wait to see other people's artwork though ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 18:41:14 )

◦✹ @neon: I think that would be fine. Like a simple sketch maybe with a little colouring.
I'm burnt out for joining a similar on Dappervolk + drawing freebies here oof x.x ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 18:56:21 )

◦✹ @neon: Yeh... I'm in the verge of being burnt out rofl... well artistically ✹◦

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:15:19 )
    @Wildfire: yes, it’s always fun to be out in a massive storm, so long as you’re safe!!!
    I just got back from dinner, it was nice but now I’m sleepy…….

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:16:08 )
@kiwi: lol, yes! Every time I go by the kitchen, it seems that the dishes have multiplied. I'm over it! Let's go!!

@neon: ok - road trip tag-along! <3 Snacks and fun drinks are a bonus!

@Purpsy: ...and how are you today?

I've done the word searches and the hidden item activity. I honestly don't have time or patience to do any of the other things...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:31:44 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Just another slow day for me
How's your garden doing? ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 19:34:47 )
@Purpsy: It's going. Things still seem to be taking their time in growing for some reason - I feel like there are several things in the garden that should be more mature than they are right now. I'm not sure why that is though. /shrug/

Another slow day, huh? Any particular reason for that?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.