Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 04:15:21 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@bonnie: oh what do you mean by oyster?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 04:26:56 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Im back!

@neon: I really recomend it! Its a long game (it says online you can finish it in 20h but i finished it in about 35h) but absolutly wonderful!
I also recomend not looking anything up about it, the cominunity is extreamly trigger happy ab spoilers

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 04:52:42 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

ah i gotta sleep now!
Good luck catching dust bunnys everybody!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 05:47:55 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

kiwi:

@xvz: HELLO!! omg it's been so long...
i'm taking it day by day fjhgf, but a lot has changed. :O how are you!! how have things been?

@kiwi: hi!!!!
hmm i guess not too bad over the past year! i have kind of been doing a lot, i have been traveling a bit and i put in notice at work this past week :0
last year i made a little music and got to play a show
last week i got a teeny concussion lol so have been taking it super easy lately, a lot of sleeping, lying around, baking, and trying to rest my brain n head n stuff
today i've just been catching up on personal work, messages, etc. :-) just made a batch of chocolate chip cookies also !

hbu?? what have you been up to? how is life / work / art / etc ?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 06:05:15 )
@Totalanimefan: oh very nice! Great job! And i'm sure it's nice to have the house ready to be staged!

@xvz: Yeah, it's just cause i've been working either evening shift or night shift schedules since i was at least 20. so it's been a little over 9 years, if not just under 10. I just turned 30 last month. When i sleep varies with each job i have and the work schedule, but generally i'd wake up at most an hour before work, for example, when i worked 2:30-11pm, i'd wake up at 2, get ready and out the door, go to work, come home, wind down, make dinner, watch tv or something, and then go to bed between 4 and 7 am, which would give me 7-10 hours of sleep before doing it again. the thing my mother in law doesn't/didn't get is that her asking me and my hubby to be up before say 10 wasn't really feasible because that would be like someone who works at 9, getting up at like 5 or 6 am and then going to work for 9. Like no one who works a day shift gets up 4 hours early before work. maybe 2 hours if they have to commute and get ready with hair and makeup or something, but when i work i shower at night, so in the "morning" i just have to brush my hair, toss it in a ponytail, brush my teeth, get dressed, and go, so there's no need to be up earlier unless i have a commute, and i don't usually take jobs where i have a long commute. And there's never been a way to explain it to her because she wouldn't listen and would just dismiss our explanation.

Now that i'm between jobs, my sleep schedule fluctuates a little, but mostly i go to bed around 7-10am, depending on how tired i am, and then if my husband lets me just sleep i'll be up 10-12 hours later usually, but he'll wake me up if i sleep past 8 pm usually. Though today he woke me up at 3, because we had dnd at 7 and needed to clean our room before we went. As for if it's hard to go out, well we don't usually go anywhere throughout the week, and if we have to go shopping, i'll be up by 8pm or earlier and go to walmart, which here closes at 11. And if we decide to go on a date or eat out we'll plan the date a few days in advance so i'll be up earlier, and eating out, well we just go to a 24hr fast food place like McD's or Wawa. Basically it's not super inconvenient for us to be night owls, and our friends are night owls too so it doesn't really matter.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 06:08:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: also have to buy that hun haha. but yeah if we get all the fixings that's what I'll buy it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 07:39:01 )

@xvz: you know that saying: "the world is your oyster"? kinda like the possibilities are endless? well i have nothing planned so legit anything can happen. xD

bloop

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 09:25:59 )
@Alorrena: i'll be back in GA soon enough. I can see my main circle again.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 09:28:54 )
@Bonnie: tired as hell, bon-bon. idk why

@Totalanimefan: All's well. How are ya

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 09:34:15 )
@DreamerZ: Very nice! When i went to idaho i visited with most of my friends from up there, but the one that i'd take naps with moved to oregon, so i'm planning on making a trip out to see them and their baby and meet their boyfriend. I did meet up with their brother when i went to idaho, at least. Ironically the day before he was moving to Oregon lol

I managed to hurt myself today but i realllly don't know how i managed to do it. I was getting the vacuum from the garage, and was fine, but then once i finished vacuuming, under my big toe started to hurt, so i put away the vacuum and looked at my foot and there was a new sore there, with loose skin still attached, kinda like i scraped or cut my toe on something, but i have no clue what. Worst part is is it's on the joint, so every time i take a step it hurts a bit.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 15:43:43 )
    @xvz: thank u! I'm doing good thanks, nothing to complain about haha. How have you been?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 15:44:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( it will come back in time! You will be well again!!! I guess for now it's just a matter of resting as much as you can.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 16:04:29 )

◦✹ @Vegan: Is all good :3
I have some of those items too I'm just being picky lel ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 16:08:04 )

◦✹ @Totalanimefan: Your avi is even more cute :o ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 18:53:29 )
sup ny'all

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 18:59:03 )
I live to be a scourge and there's nothing you can do about it, suffer the rot

THAT BEING SAID I like your new avatar it's very cute

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 19:15:45 )
*opens mouth and catches all the water before any of it hits me* nice try, bozo

it makes me feel like I should update mine for the first time in like, a year
but also looking through my inventory I'm like c: man I don't remember any items we have, even the ones I've made...

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 19:22:35 )
P-POISON!!!

you dork mine are always super minimal and just "okay now what if I... used... coal-"
SAME THO...
also I'm cursing past me for the colour combos I used one some items that I wanna use together >;'c

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 19:35:24 )
is this what dying feels like-

SHUCKS WELL I'M ABOUT TO GO THERE because I'm making what I can only describe as "trans rat chic" (happy pride)
YEAH SAME ALWAYS and it's also like, man I have the power to do that huh OH WELL ANYWAY-

I def gotta make more commons tho I never have what I want but then I forget to write it down for later so I forget whatever it was I wanted
later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 19:48:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Yay for passing. How have you been these past few days.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.