Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 18:12:48 )

i may wind up getting some coffee soon too. i dunno i may can tough it a few more hours until i get home

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 18:23:21 )

@neon lololol
Trust me, it was worth it being druged. Sea sickness is horrible.

@Bonnie: Maybe by the weekend you will be back to normal.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 18:24:37 )

I need lunch, but I don't know what to have.
Also our dishwasher was broken so manteince had to come by they need to get a part and will be back by 3pm.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 18:28:53 )

I get that too. In Japan we would use the subway a lot and at night when I was laying down to go to bed I felt like I was still moving and I had to take some meds for it.
I hate that I get motion sick both when moving and I feel it a lot afterwards too. Sometimes even the metro makes me feel motion sick. And Amtrak I felt it even when I took half a Bonine. I had to take a full pill. I don't really understand why it shakes so much lol.
I'm ok on an airplane though. I guess because it's smooth (which I'm happy about)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 18:37:06 )

Yes it helped after I took the medicine. I find that it really helps me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 19:27:45 )

Ello guys

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 20:15:07 )

@Totalanimefan: i am hoping sooo~

neon: nothing but relaxing~ that's all that i plan to do lol. i think i may start watching black clover again. but i think i may want to start from the beginning. i watched a lot of it but i know new episodes have come out since then lol

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 20:46:41 )

@vengeance: Hey there. Did you work today?
@Bonnie: Sometimes it just takes a few days. Are you used to changing timezone?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 20:50:44 )

I've been looking at Pokemon Go stuff instead of studying since my lunch break. Gotta go and study again. I think I'll take the final tonight or tomorrow.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 21:03:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes I work 5 days a week. Monday till Friday.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 21:09:52 )

@vengeance: It's almost the weekend. Just one more day of working until you can have off. ^^

@neon That sounds good! I love ramen! And I try. I don't know if I said this to you or someone else but I have 13 weeks to finish 8 classes and that includes 3 different weeks I need to take off for vacation, a wedding and company coming over.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 21:27:23 )

Haha it is, but I really want my degree. I've wanted this my whole life but either didn't have the time or the money or both.
Now I have time and money and I don't want to have to pay for the next term when I could push myself and try to finish by Sept 1st. I asked and if I have only 2 classes left on Sept 1st, I can just pay a half term rate.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 23:25:50 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome. Today my husband surprised me with little orea cheesecakes from a local bakery we get cakes from sometimes. It was a nice home treat.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 00:05:28 )

@Rei Ann: Aw that was so sweet of him to do!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 00:06:06 )
@Totalanimefan: It was. It was very nice after today day. Everyone on work seemed to be on edge, so I guess he knew I needed a pick me up.

Hows the unpacking going?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 00:08:10 )

Naps are nice ^^

@Rei Ann: He could just sense that you needed one today ^^
It's going. This week I was focusing more on school than unpacking. I'm taking an exam in about 20 mins, so I'll start unpacking after that. Also our dishwasher broke. Guys came to fix it (yay for being in a rental) but they didn't have the part so it should be coming tomorrow.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 00:08:32 )

See you guys on the other side of my exam. It starts at 7:30pm my time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 00:15:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Best of luck with your exam.

Also yes, the best perk of renting, is that it's not your cost to fix things.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 01:11:42 )

@Rei Ann: Thank you! I ended up passing!!
And yes, that is an amazing thing about renting that I think people don't think about.

@neon: Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 01:19:02 )

Well I was feeling rough until I sensed good vibes about 15 mins in. jk
But I did look at the first question and I was like WTF idk, but most of the questions I knew the answer too and I passed each section and the smallest section I got 100% right lol. Probably scored somewhere in the 80s but my school doesn't use percents like that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.