Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/24 16:27:29 )
Good Morning.

I got my hair dyed yesterday and it's refreshing.. took 7 hours. o3o"

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/24 18:24:46 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Sigh... I had an upsetting morning but busy.
In short just family issues and I'm trying not let it ruin my day =w=

But I'm doing fine just relaxing for a bit atm I still got stuff to do later.
How about yours? ✹◦

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/24 21:43:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: our backyard is so bare
so it's nice to have mama and baby bunnies take advantage of it.

saw one of the babies today soaking in the sun.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/25 17:51:20 )
@Koah: ... 7... as in seven... HOURS??? What the heck did you do to your hair that it took that long?! XD LOL - all joking aside, 'm glad you're finding some time to do things for yourself ... and that you find the change "refreshing"! XD It's amazing what a haircut or color or something can do, isn't it??

@Purpsy: Awwww... I'm sorry to hear that you're having to deal with family issues. It sounds like you're doing a pretty good job of staying out of the middle of it and not letting it take over, though, so that's good :3

@MoodyB: so the baby bunny was just sunbathing? That sounds ridiculously adorable! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/25 17:54:04 )
... sorry I haven't been around too much the last few days, guys - I've been busy trying to get the next phase of my garden taken care of and things prepped for our ridiculously hot and humid summer (which is just now showing hints of things to come - ugh), and trying to get a few little creative projects done. It's all good stuff, but it's keeping me mostly away from the computer (which is not a bad thing, but it makes chatting more difficult - lol! XD )

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/25 20:42:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup haha.
earlier mom was too but sprawled on her back lolol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/25 20:56:21 )
@Wildfire: My hair is longer than it has been in a very long time. Told the hairdresser she could cut it off, but she liked the challenge of longer hair. lol!
She bleached out my brown hair, platinum blonde, and then dyed it a dusty bluuueee. :33

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 01:20:45 )

I had to pull a needle out of a lady's hand today. It was free floating in her coin purse. When she grabbed a handful of coins.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 14:17:23 )
@MoodyB: How are you doing?

@Koah: lol! <3 Blue hair is so much fun to walk around in! How are you enjoying it so far?

@Another Movie Addict: ............ouch?? Why did you have to pull out the needle. ... and wait!!... needle ... as in sewing needle??... or as in medical needle...??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 14:18:15 )
And good morning everyone. What is going on in your corner of the world today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 15:10:36 )

@Wildfire: It was a sewing needle, and I don't know why she asked me to do it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 15:13:57 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's ... a little weird. I assume the "surgery" went well? XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 15:15:22 )

It did. Luckily it hadn't gone very deep, no bleed. It was just a very weird part of my day.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 17:42:19 )
@Wildfire: I'm enjoying the blue hair. :3
I ended up washing it with hot water to lessen the darkness of it. initially, it was a raven blue which is a bit dark for me. :d
My kids were having a hard time adjusting to my hair color. lol.
I think the color is bright enough that the baby can see it too. lol. :3

My husband is a genius and found a new way to get the baby to sleep for more than 2 hours. I actually got sleep last night. o3o

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 18:22:41 )
(sorry - got distracted and ended up running errands)
Well, I'm glad it wasn't a big deal, but yeah... weird.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 18:23:44 )
@Koah: wow... she got your hair Raven-blue? That's talent! XD
Congrats on getting at least a little sleep last night! what trick did hubby find that helps?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/27 01:12:36 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im alright, been diving back into painting last couple of days.
tho soon within the week or within the next couple of days
we're gonna have to start packing as we have to move in with my grandparents since
land lady demanded we let her know by wednesday if we plan to stick around.

But grandma is still up in Oregon fighting off Pneumonia.
so things are a bit stressful.
but im doing okay!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/27 13:09:21 )
@MoodyB: That does sound more than a little stressful, but, to be honest, this also sounds like it was to be expected, given all the previous history with this landlady and everything else going on with her. Still, I'm sorry to hear it. So, if grandma is in another state fighting off illness, does that mean grandpa has been alone in the house, or are you guys going to have the house to yourselves for a while??

I'm glad you're doing ok with all of this, though! :3 <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/27 13:12:14 )

good morning everyone.
How are you doing today?

It's the beginning of Memorial Day weekend here in the U.S. - do you have any plans? It's the official start of summer for much of the country - does it feel like summertime to you? Are you going to have a BBQ or a picnic or go camping or whatever people do? We'll be hanging out at home, like usual. We may put some things on the grill and watch movies or something but that would be about it for us in terms of celebrating the holiday or doing anything for it.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/27 17:46:12 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yeah... well yesterday was a little worst.
I felt like I had to shut down my emotions for awhile. Probably not the healthiest coping mechanism but it helps not to be overwhelming emotional
sometimes...

I'm doing alright now, my mom would be out of town for a few days so it will help to give us some space for awhile.
How's your day been going so far? ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.