Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 14:48:47 )

◦✹ Happy Weekend♥
How's everyone doing? ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 14:51:21 )
@Purpsy: good morning. I'm still trying to wake up, despite having slept reasonably well last night - both in terms of quality and quantity. How are you doing? *gulps more coffee*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 15:00:10 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Woke up pretty early but slept well last night ^^
Been playing games on my phone ever since (does colour by number in pixels counts as a game?)

*adds more fresh brewed on your cup* ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 15:25:09 )
@Purpsy: lol - sure, color by pixelled numbers counts as a "game" XD <3
Thanks for the coffee. It's one of those days where it feels like coffee is the only thing keeping me upright. At least that's the case so far.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 15:34:56 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Ah your having one of those days where you had enough sleep but still feel tired and need a huuuge amount of coffee boost to get things done and be motivated or else you'll become an embodiment of a sloth that gets things done slowly today or none at all *tries to catch my breath for speaking too fast* x.x

Yeah let's both silently agree it's a game =w=; ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 15:37:31 )
@Purpsy: exactly. I'm seriously considering turning this in to a PJ day... and the weather is just overcast and looking like rain enough that I really would like a rain day and the "excuse" to have a PJ day...

LOL. It's a game. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 15:39:29 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yeah I get that xD
The one time I actually want some gloomy weather to happen lel

✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 16:38:03 )
@Purpsy: Yeah. And of course it's sun-shiney and bright out there XD ...but maybe that's ok. I should probably run an errand or two anyway...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 17:22:49 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Same here too ^^
It actually looks like summer here actually o.o ✹◦

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 20:11:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: she literally wants us to clean the mold in order to get our screens.
tho we got them anyways. idk she is kinda just...weird at this point.like idk why she is even doing this.

now we have to clean mold in 10 days

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 23:11:43 )
@Purpsy: looking like summer is a good thing, isn't it? So what did you end up doing with the day - anything fun? I ended up running those errands. Now I'm cooking dinner and looking forward to PJs - lol! XD

@MoodyB: ...is that even legal? ... and depending on the mold, it could be dangerous. ... and it's not like you guys started growing it intentionally, right? ............. so weird.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 23:33:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i doubt it is. but then again she hasn't really given us a lease to sign in years as well.
Idk what her problem is. like...all we do is keep to ourselves??? like why is that a problem for her? LOL.
The mold isn't super bad, but still that's a whole different reason compared to getting two screen windows
which were missing when the windows were first done..so it's not like she has to pay again for them lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 14:07:58 )
@MoodyB: Your landlady sounds like she has some issues. The entire situation sounds weird, imo.

good morning.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 16:25:29 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: My cramps attacked me not long after I log out here yesterday afternoon so I spent a good chunk laying down on my bed for an hour and half. But it was also my mother's birthday and had a good dinner with the fam so yeah :3

So how's your weekend fairing? ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 17:44:22 )
@Purpsy: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better now :3

My weekend is going fairly well. My guys are spoiling me today (it's Mother's Day in the U.S.), so we had brunch out, they bought me some flowers and we're just gonna relax for a bit now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 21:09:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: absolutely agree lol.
weirdest one we have had lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 13:10:29 )
@MoodyB: yeah, I bet. She sounds pretty darn weird. I'm glad I don't have to deal with her... and I'm sorry that you do! :3

Good morning. How's everyone? How was your weekend?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 15:23:14 )

Good morning folks

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 15:47:57 )
Hey AMA. How are you?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 15:50:46 )

I'm good, drinking some delicious coffee.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.