Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 16:59:17 )

@Pelontrix: Are you feeling better now?
@DreamerZ: snacks are important you should get some more. I had company over so I was showing them around DC.
@Lilykin: Happy spring! they were here from the 16th until The 21st. I did a ton of walking one of the days I walked over 20,000 steps. We saw the cherry blossoms and it was really pretty. It sounds like you had a good time I love going to consignment stores.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 17:12:30 )
@Totalanimefan: helluva lot better than i was, hopefully less irate, too. though, it does take me a bit to get used to it again.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 17:32:46 )

@Pelontrix: yeah your body needs time to readjust.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 19:08:23 )

@Totalanimefan: my neck and shoulders held the tension. i have a follow up appointment tomorrow to see what's up

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 21:11:14 )
@Totalanimefan: You're perfectly fine! yes, i did! i got Wild magic from it and i was quite happy because that was only one that i really wanted. the rest didn't excite me too much, but are all still pretty nice.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 21:41:06 )
@Alorrena: omg you're self taught too? bc nothing I learned from books stuck. Like that complicated circle, oval, cross thing to draw a head/face........just no

@Totalanimefan: my issue is I get hungry at night lol. Did you have fun

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 00:25:29 )

@Bonnie: Me too. I feel like my shoulders are always stiff. I hope you feel better after the appt. How's your anxiety levels been? I actually had a panic attack on Thursday night last week.

@Alorrena: OMG yay that's great odds! That's actually the rare for the orb too.

@DreamerZ: If that happens to me I eat an apple. It fills me up but I don't get indigestion from it. Sometimes I add a nut butter, and sometimes I don't. Yeah it was a ton of fun. After my company left I took a 2-3 hour nap though because I was just that tired.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 00:38:13 )

@Totalanimefan: they have actually been good. i haven't really felt much lately. i'm sorry you've had one!

i will say i'll be much more prepared for the next one if i have one.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 00:38:43 )

@DreamerZ: hey friend~ i don't want our conversation to die. i must have missed your last ping ;c

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 01:31:44 )

@Bonnie: That's good.
And it's ok. It happens sometimes. I was able to deal with it.

I'm loving the new avatar. It has just the right amount of sparkle. ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 02:49:57 )
@DreamerZ: i totally understand what you mean. it took me several youtube videos explaining the point of them before i could fully understand their purpose. basically it's for better eye placement based on age, kinda, as well as giving you the direction the face is going....kinda.
@Totalanimefan: i know! i was pretty excited about that too! i'm hoping i can get enough for a couple more before next week, since i'll be out of state and pretty busy until i get back on the 8th. I'm going to Idaho to visit my mom and grandma as well as a couple friends. Mom's birthday is on the 30th so i'm excited to be able to celebrate it with her.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 03:28:42 )

@Totalanimefan: thank you! I was needing to change it using some of the new stuff.

And all you can do is deal with it which is what I’m learning.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 05:33:18 )

@Alorrena: that sounds like a busy month. I’m also about to have a busy month too lol. I hope you have fun!
The orbs are around for 3 months at a time. So you don’t have to rush too much about getting items. The crates are monthly items though.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 05:36:01 )

@Bonnie: I like the way your used the new butterfly item. I wanted to use it but I felt like I couldn’t get it to work. You nailed it.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 06:32:51 )
@Totalanimefan: i know! unfortunately, i don't think i will have enough money to buy any of march's crates. i'll have to see if i can find it in the budget lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 12:15:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Holy crap that's a lot of steps, good job! Definitely sounds like you were busy haha. Great job on the steps though :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 16:17:30 )

@Totalanimefan: thank you! it is my favorite item out of the options! though a lot of these items have interesting poses i'd love to play with

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 17:36:26 )

@Alorrena: If you can save up your volts it's normally about 5k per item. So maybe if you post a lot? ^^ You could spam in the undercurrent when you feel like you don't have anyone to chat with.

@SorrowTheMad: I was so tired. I don't remember if I told you this, but after my guest left I took a 2 hour nap lol. And I still slept 8 hours that night. I was happy to have them but damn I was tired lol

@Bonnie: Agreed. I have to get more of the orb items to play around with them. ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 20:26:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! i was unaware of the price for crates/crate items, so thanks for telling me! i think i might spam the undercurrent when no one i talk to regularly is on.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 22:20:41 )

@Alorrena: It's cool. There is a price guide and prices tend to be stable around here. You can always ask me if you want to have an estimate for prices.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.