Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 16:28:05 )

@Bonnie: Totally agree with you. Do you have a date for your first session?

@Lilykin: lol it's easy to get into tea if you have a tea store/shop near you. Green tea is a good one, but there are a lot of other teas as well. What about trying a white tea? Or an Oolong? I'm sure that you have had black tea before. I hope you get to hang with your friend this weekend. ^^

@DreamerZ: That good. And rain is good. I've lived in a place where it pretty much never rained and everything just dies because it can't handle the lack of water.

@Alorrena: It's hard when your mind is against you. I'm glad that at least you can feel comfortable in my thread. <3
Ok cool. There is no limit to how much times you can fill out the form so you can wait until you think about something else. ^^ What do you think about the new crate and orb items?

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah they are super expensive and I'm like why? And I think it was like 2001 when they told me the price, so they are probably way more now. And you have to think about what size and weight you would like too.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 16:28:44 )

I have company staying with me starting today. Then later in the month I have my in-laws coming. I don't know how much I'ma be on Voltra, but just know I didn't quit or anything lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 21:36:19 )

@Totalanimefan: no they never called me back so I’m going to pick a different one.

bloop

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 22:29:24 )
@Alorrena: Btw, i'm Z.Sorry i just jumped in like that. Ya seemed nice n' i sympathized =n,n=

@Totalanimefan: Unfortunately thats north for ya. Its crazy how a location change can see drastic differences

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 23:44:13 )
@Totalanimefan: i love all of the orb items, actually. They're all fantastic! the one i wanted the most was wild magic cause the frog on the hat was just too cute! i'm glad to hear that there's not a limit <3 i have not yet looked at the new crate yet. i will soon.
@DreamerZ: hi Z! no problem! I like talking to people, and when they talk to me it makes my mental block vanish lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 03:37:55 )
@Alorrena: Well, i may not be the most interestin' but, I'll be happy to assist

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 03:43:09 )
@DreamerZ: I mean, same, but that's okay haha. How was your day?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 04:41:07 )
muttering quietly.
i need to post more so that i can go and grab some of the orb items. they're kinda pricy at the moment.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 08:51:34 )
@Pelontrix: you and me both haha. i'm getting better at coming out of my shell here. or at least today has been a very good day. Btw, i LOVE your new avatar. The cracks are amazing and really tie in well.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 15:30:20 )
yee. i have other avatars, but they're all wilson p higgsbury.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 21:43:20 )
@pelontrix: I had to google what you meant, since i haven't played don't starve, but my hubby plays. Anyways, that made me chuckle. At least you have a common theme to go off of haha. when i make avis, i start with an item and go from there. sometimes they end up color schemes, other times like my last one, i went as creepy as i could with what i had.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 22:44:23 )
@Alorrena: i simply do this because i'm either gay for wilson p higgsbury or want to be wilson p higgsbury.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 02:34:40 )
@Alorrena: its been alright. Slow. Im about to start coloring in this drawing.
May I say I love your look.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 02:40:56 )
@Pelontrix: haha that's fair. could be either, really haha

@Dreamerz: Thank you! Earlier i was admiring my avatar cause it's so cute haha! did you draw what you're about to color?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 07:03:08 )
@Alorrena: part of the outline, yes. i procrastinated n' continuing now lol. Yes I draw everything I color. Real lengthy process bc I'm handicapped. But, it's mine =n,n=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 07:07:20 )
@DreamerZ: That is totally awesome! anything i draw i'm too scared to color because what if later i want to color it a different way? (and that's a perfect example of how anxiety rules my life, now that i think of it.) I didn't know you were disabled. Do you mind if i ask what your disability is? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, i know that's a bit of a personal question.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 07:16:03 )
@Alorrena: Got a whole world of lore in my head, so, my character colors are mostly set. If anything I can just draw em in a different outfit lol. Oh, and my disability is cmt2. No worries. Itd be hard to tell what I have bc of my personality most online would just think I'm your average ragamuffin lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 07:23:31 )
@DreamerZ: that's amazing. i can't draw the same character twice, and i basically only have one pose i can draw. Hair confuses the crap outta me too, so there's that. I had to google your disability. Sounds like it can be rough sometimes, but i'm glad to hear you're still able to draw!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 12:21:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Idk how expensive they are now but the place I go bowling at sells balls for around $65 or higher, depending. You should definitely practice with some of the house balls for a while, that will help figure out the weight you want. :)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 20:11:32 )
@Alorrena: to be fair my style is anime-ish, some characters have a similar base lol. Hair can be a jerk if you're not 100 percent sure how ya want.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.