Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 02:37:45 )

@Alorrena: Damn you go girl! Good for you. I did clean the guest bathroom and do a load of laundry today before I hurt myself lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 02:44:57 )
@totalanimefan: at least you got a little done before you got hurt. i honestly hate laundry because it's honestly never ending. and i have a lot of clothes, so when my depression wins, i can go a few weeks without doing laundry, and then i do a whole bunch like i'm doing now, but i need to get into the habit of washing the clothes every week so it doesn't pile up so much. The only reason i've been able to do so much today and yesterday is because i'm going on a trip and if my husband or roommates have people over, then i don't want theapartment to look a mess. Plus, if anyone has to use our bathroom for whatever reason, at least it will be clean. though i'm considering going to bed or taking a nap before i do the bathroom stuff.

oh! i finally got around to playing a little sun haven last night and today! but both times my brain wanted to go to bed haha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 03:11:17 )

@Alorrena: I hate doing it too. I think what I hate the most is the folding. I try to do it weekly, but it doesn't always work out ^^;
That's my #1 motivator too, company. lol That's why I cleaned a bunch before our company last week and I did a lot of laundry and cleaning for the company that is coming tomorrow. I wish I vacuumed today. I was going to do it tomorrow so it looked the best for company. Now I can't vacuum cause of my knee.
If you have the time, make sure you take some time for yourself to relax too.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 03:20:40 )
@Totalanimefan: i leave early monday morning, so i'll have time at least on sunday, or on the plane ride lol my mom made so many plans for my trip. its like she thinks i would want to do stuff or something haha but really i'm excited for my trip. A little anxious about getting there though. Flying standby isn't very fun or reliable. like, yes, i'll get there eventually, but i want to be there when my ticket says i will be, and not get bumped to the next flight. i'm just hoping not too many people are flying standby.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 03:38:10 )
@Alorrena: im sorry that happened. i relate all to well QQ

@Totalanimefan: BE CAREFUL, OK? Got me all worried

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 03:45:25 )

@Alorrena: I hope the flight isn't full so you can get on! Are you able to check into your flight yet?

@DreamerZ: Thanks. I will. I think I said this (I can't remember who I told and who I didn't) but I'm going to the Dr's tomorrow so they will give me advice. Right now it looks like I have two knee caps on one knee lol. It's pretty swollen. I was going to travel to NYC with my husband and his parents but I have a feeling the dr is going to say no cause that's too soon and too much walking.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:07:55 )
@DreamerZ: it's okay. i have been getting headaches in the evenings the past few days, and i think it's stress related because it doesn't hurt until i start doing chores. i have a small one now, actually, but compared to last night it's nothing, especially since i've done 5 or 6 loads of laundry now, and i just have what's left in the washer and drier, and then a load for a comforter and a pillow, so i'm basically done. i also made tea (left over wedding favors haha) while i switched the laundry over, so hopefully it will help a little.

@Totalanimefan: not until sunday, but even then i won't know for sure if i get a seat until right before the plane leaves. it's also seniority based too, so if anyone above the mechanic position (what my uncle did for basically forever) is flying the same flight on stand by, then they take priority over me. usually i'm not too worried about it, but for some reason i've been quite anxious about it. I also just checked to see how the flight was looking and the system is down. i'll try again later

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:10:14 )
@Totalanimefan: damn sounds awful.. As much as I want ya to enjoy yourself, travel w/ an injury is risky

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:16:40 )

@Alorrena: I'm sure it will be ok. I don't think a lot of people are traveling again yet?

@DreamerZ: Yeah there is no way I can do NYC like this. That is just way too much walking. Which is too bad because I like walking and I like NYC. We were going to go and get fresh bagels, and go to the botanical gardens. It's ok though. Less time with my in-laws and then they can also spend time alone with Martin. When we go to their's in England obvs we are always together. I don't know how much I can do with them in DC. It's still a very walkable city.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:27:12 )
@Alorrena: seems like a pain so frequently >.< i hope the tea helps. Dont overdo it, ok.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:29:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Aw fresh bagels Q,Q Do you get along w/ your inlaws?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:32:01 )
@Totalanimefan: you'd be surprised. i just looked at the seat map and it looks mostly full, with 14 open seats currently, none in the main cabin, so maybe i get a better seat? maybe not. and the second plane seats looks like 31 seats currently, and only one of those in main cabin.
Still, even if there's just 1 or 2 seats open, that could be enough. The problem is i'm flying from orlando to seattle before i get on a second plane and go to Boise, ID. i'm not usually worried about getting to boise, it's just my mom made dinner plans on the 28th at my favorite restaurant, and if i get bumped from the first flight in orlando and if i get the first flight to boise, then i MIGHT be able to make that reservation. but, if not, then oh well, and i'll just tell my mom to reschedule for another day i'm there. but, that's the best worst case scenario. best case scenario is i get on both flights as planned, second best is i get on in orlando as planned, and then get bumped to the next flight. worst case scenario, i get bumped twice in orlando (i doubt they'd make me stay for a 3rd plane. hasn't happened to me yet.) and don't get to boise until the 29th at some point, because my mom made a reservation at a hot spring that requires 24 hr notice of cancelation.

@DreamerZ: i'm just glad the headaches haven't turned into migraines. i was worried about that last night, but it didn't, thankfully. now i'm just stressing about flying, but the tea helped because the headache i had is gone.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:35:53 )

@DreamerZ: Fresh bagels from NYC are amazing! I love them.
I would say mostly I do, it's just tough because they are very British and I'm very American. So sometimes I don't think they like how forward I am about things, or how passionate I can be, or how friendly I can be. They are more reserved and like things only the way that they are used to, which is very different from the way things are in the states.

@Alorrena: 14 open seats is pretty good. I doubt 14 people are about to buy a ticket before Sunday ^^ If you can't make it the first day, you will for sure make it the 2nd day. There are a lot of open seats, but I can see how it's hard because you have two flights to catch. What kind of food is your favorite restaurant?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:38:29 )
@Alorrena: aw it'll be ok -hugs-. Deep breathes n try not to think on it too hard

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:42:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah very british. Nuff said lol. I've met my fair share. Well usually depends what part, but yeah... I'm glad you at least try.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:47:50 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm hoping that it won;t get filled up before monday morning. My aunt say 10 seats is a good buffer, so hopefully it stays around where it's at. IT should- tickets are over 600 each right now on that airline. it's intense.
It's a Brazilian grill, actually. My mom also has it in the schedule to go to my favorite fast food place (Jack in the Box) for lunch, too, but that's something i'm not too worried about because i'll get it eventually while i'm there! Unfortunately Jack in the Box doesn't exist in Florida.

@DreamerZ: -hugs!- I'm trying. that's the biggest reason why i've been doing chores so much this week- to keep myself busy so i don't dwell too much lol it has sorta worked? How are you doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:51:20 )

@DreamerZ: Yeah for sure, and I don't think they hate me or anything like that. I've heard of in-law horror stories lol

@Alorrena: OMG that's so expensive. I don't think a bunch of people are going to buy last min $600 tickets 0-0 It's not a holiday or anything like that.
Yeah I don't ever remember seeing Jack in FL. I did see it a lot in CA when I lived there.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:53:59 )

@DreamerZ: oh please bother me if I miss a message! How are you?
    @totalanimefan: how are you? Yesterday I had a good day

bloop

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:58:35 )
@Totalanimefan: you're right, it is expensive. like, crazy expensive. i can't even imagine how much it would be if i were flying somewhere more popular, like LA or something. Yikes.
I've been craving a sourdough jack for months! i think the nearest Jack is in south carolina, and i have no reason to go to south carolina
@Bonnie: i love your avatar! also hello! how are you?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 04:58:48 )

@Bonnie: That's great!! I hope you continue to have more good days ^^
I, uh, fell and landed on my knee. Going to the Dr tomorrow. Will probably need a brace.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.