Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 05:47:46 )

@Bonnie: that sucks. Did you get ahold of someone else?
@DreamerZ: so true. How have you been?
@Alorrena: yeah it’s super cute! I see that you got it. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 05:50:10 )

@SorrowTheMad: true. I guess if you play enough you want use the rentals enough you would know what you want. Happy weekend.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 07:49:00 )
@DreamerZ: Hair in general, even if i know how i want it, just baffles me on how to draw it. The most recent thing i drew, though, some how worked out for the "hair" so there's that.
@Totalanimefan: yes! And now i'm working on another orb! i don't really know what item i'd like next from it, but i do know that i'm definitely okay with just the one wild magic. Hope you've had a good few days!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 15:33:56 )
@Totalanimefan: It worked for me :) Have a great weekend as well! Got any plans for the weekend? :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 19:52:38 )

@Totalanimefan: no not yet, but i'm okay right now so i'm going to take my time in finding the right person. no big deal. however, i did finally go to a chiropractor and MAN it was such a good decision. i had so much tension that it helped immensely.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 02:43:58 )
@Bonnie: glad you had a good experience with a chiropractor, haha!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 04:28:43 )

@Pelontrix: yes i am sore. he gave me an ice pack but i haven't had to use it much. i guess i should but i feel pretty much fine. i do the stretches he told me to though

bloop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 07:30:27 )
figured out that i'm in withdrawal from my antidepressants. whoops. anyways, i can go get them tomorrow, which would be on the... 21st.
i figured this out bc i'm an idiot, searched it up, and apparently insomnia is a common symptom.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/21 06:19:33 )
@Totalanimefan: a long quiet week n' im outta snacks QQ You?

@Alorrena: lol atleast ya did somethin'. i gotta push myself to draw n' especially color.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/21 11:06:56 )
@DreamerZ: i don't know if it really counts as hair, but here's a kinda bad picture of it.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/21 15:22:44 )

Happy first day a of spring everyone!

@Totalanimefan: How long is your company staying?

It was nice to get out to the antique/consignment stores again. Even if half of them are just stuffed with pioneer woman type crap. :/ I'm glad I got to finally meetup with my friend. We've been talking online for a year lol.

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 01:34:44 )
@Alorrena: didn't expect shrooms

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 02:39:40 )
@DreamerZ: right? they were a lot of fun to draw too.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 02:43:57 )
@Alorrena: Well ya shown you definitely can draw

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 02:47:22 )
@DreamerZ: i guess. normal non shroom hair still stumps me. All of my other drawings are all bald haha

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 03:17:46 )
@Alorrena: "giggle" it'll come to ya

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 03:27:31 )
@DreamerZ: i hope so lol. i have a drawing of a fairy that i did that looks amazing, even if she's bald, but if i can get my head wrapped around the concept of drawing hair, she'd be perfect.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 06:25:06 )
@Alorrena: just simple cartoony hair could work

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 07:04:49 )
@DreamerZ: a big problem with drawing I tend to have is that i'm a bit of a perfectionist, or at least when it comes to making things that don't look just a tad bit off. and hair is one thing that looks either good or it looks really off, and i think i just need to learn how to properly place hair when i draw. I'm also self taught when it comes to drawing- the only art class i've ever taken was ceramics. and that was 12 years ago for one school year. -shrug-
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 16:57:04 )

@Alorrena: thanks. I had company over so I wasn’t online much the past few days. Did you get the item you wanted?
@SorrowTheMad: I what’s super busy cause I had Company over we did a lot of things over the weekend. We went to the museums, went to parks to look at the cherry blossom trees, I walked like 20,000 steps one of the days.
@Bonnie: That sounds great where were you holding most the tension?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.