Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:13:58 )
@SorrowTheMad: thank you!

@Lilykin: I have dnd tonight after picking up the girlfriend from the bus station (I'm not supposed to know but my husband let it slip lol). Tomorrow our friend is coming over, we're going to Buffalo wild wings and playing some games, and on Sunday, the whole apartment (2 roommates, Plus a guest, plus me and my hubby and our gf) are going to hotpot. I'm also going to finish packing for my trip and do any last minute chores before hopefully getting a little sleep before I travel.

How about yourself?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:19:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I totally get that. Depending on where I am and what I'm doing, I can get easily over stimulated with sounds. But, at the same time, I can also get over stimulated by silence when I'm in my room, so I always have to have my box fan on.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:25:27 )

@Alorrena: Yes! Silence has like it's own thing that's not good to listen to. My family is a box fan family, but they would always have it too loud for me. I like it a little bit more quiet. I have an air purifier that I use on low and that's good for me. I can also use a ceiling fan if I have one.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:33:34 )
@Totalanimefan: if I'm just hanging out in my room my fan can be on low for the noise, but if I am trying to sleep it has to be on high because my roommates and hubby can be loud in the other rooms, and the walls are thin.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:49:58 )

@Alorrena: That makes sense. Sometimes the noise from outside wakes me up too. Our windows aren't good at keeping out the noise.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:50:11 )
@Totalanimefan: I tend to stick to one thread because it's fewer places to try to track. Since I'm always going back and forth, on and off, it's just far simpler for me to do that than to try keeping up with three or more different threads. :3

Thanks, though... <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:54:48 )

@Wildfire: I totally agree. When I'm busy, or when there are a lot of people to chat with, I like to stick to one thread. I post in all of the threads when it's slower.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 20:57:51 )
Thank you for the donations <3 and ill gladly pop in to talk more, already enjoying the friendly vibes on this site so much <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:16:23 )

@AngelicTeaTime: You're welcome ^^
We love it when new people join Voltra. I like that the users are friendly here. It makes it easy to find somewhere to post or chat, you know?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:20:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh absolutely! it was the lack of friendly contact outside of my friends on gaia that actually made me stop, i might return someday but for now i actually prefer the vibes here <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:21:37 )

@AngelicTeaTime: I know what you mean. I loved Gaia back in the day. I loved that my friends played too, but then they left, and I would still do it but the community there sucks. XD I'm just gonna come out and say it. Gaia still holds a special place in my heart but Voltra is my internet home now. Before Voltra it was Ernya, but that closed in 2015.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:23:53 )
@Totalanimefan: same here! despite being here for just a day or so this has indeed become a fave to log in, gaia will still be there though not as faved anymore, oh i have heard of Ernya from a few they said it was good.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:25:42 )

@AngelicTeaTime: I was on Ernya from 2010 until it's end in 2015. It was a really awesome site, but the owners were married and they didn't want to be together or work together anymore. ^^; So yeah.
Voltra opened up in 2017 and although it's not as busy as Gaia it's still active and we have regular item releases and updates. And the events are very good!

I'm glad that we converted another member haha. What do you think about the newest orb items? They are so pretty!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:28:22 )
@Totalanimefan: ah sad to read the reason but also understandable if it was in a bad way.

oh they are lovely! i had a few doubles and hope to make some trades <3 Witchery and Flutterific are absolutely dreamy <3
and loving the items i have seen already, the fact that there are so many color choices, i look forward to future items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:32:27 )

@AngelicTeaTime: Yeah I get it. Wish they would have sold the site instead of just taking it down, but it is what it is.
I love the Witchery! (I'm wearing it right now) it's my favorite one! I don't really have any extras to trade I'm sorry to way. But they are around for 3 months, so you could try again, or maybe someone will trade you ^^
I haven't tried to use the Flutterific but is looks really pretty!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:34:05 )
@Totalanimefan: will certainly try again, and i have a lot of patience lol

yeah it would have been a good idea to sell it, this way it did no doubt disappoint both sides

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:35:18 )

@AngelicTeaTime: I opened two bundles I was so into the current orbs haha.
I think the flutterific is not a rare item? So I'm sure you will be able to get it soon. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:38:05 )
@Totalanimefan: will donate one more time for this month currently able to now that all is paid for <3
and the items i get double either put up for trade or for future charity <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:44:37 )

@AngelicTeaTime: Nice. Don't go into debt over Volta tho lol. I also like this month's crate items. ^^ I like the rare.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 21:46:13 )
@Totalanimefan: oh dear stars, i just bought a few and the first 4 were 2 of each oh i won't go into debt lol i stick to a certain amount monthly <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.