Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hard Mountain Dew

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 23:22:08 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

So I don't know if you guys know this but recently they released alcoholic mountain dew in select states! I live in Florida and finally got my hands on a pack (after checking like 12 stores) and man I have to say this stuff is TASTY!

Like I hate seltzer and normally sip at them at social gathers with friends, but I love mountain dew and wanted to try this. They have four flavors, black cherry, mountain dew, baja blast, and watermelon and they honestly just taste like soda with an extra bubble kick.

Plus for those counting calories/looking at sugar value it's only 100 calories per can and zero sugar!

Any one else try it/excited to try it?

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 23:43:49 )
never tried mountain dew in general. pretty sure i can't get any of this stuff regardless, haha.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 03:33:39 )

I've been keeping my eye out for it. I love hard seltzer drinks, and Mt. Dew is a guilty pleasure of mine, so bring it on.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 15:51:18 )
I love diet Mt Dew and the Zero Dew, but can't drink to much of it cuz it gives me bad stomach aches. I want to try it though, but I don't drink much.... we have 2 bottles of wine that have been sitting in the fridge for 2 months, lol.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 17:12:48 )

I've pretty much entirely cut alcohol out of my diet, but I have to say I'm curious to try these out. I do love fizzy aldcoholic drinks! (usually more a sparkling wine type, but hey) :vanora_xd:

Donator — He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 23:32:54 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

~Think I may've seen it around here. Haven't tried it but willing to give it a shot.~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 00:35:29 )

fajfdja alcoholic baja blast????
I'm in tears, this is the best news I've heard in weeks

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/5 17:49:16 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Aight so on the one hand, my interest is piqued, cause Mountain Dew...but is it still caffeinated? If so, that'd absolutely give me a heart attack, but it's still a neat concept. Imagine, regular Dew during daytime gaming, then cracking open one of these bad boys during Raid night! We just need a Mountain Dew electrolyte / hydration supplement to round out our liquid intake needs. |D

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/5 19:05:59 )
Should they keep it on display...

an alchoholic drink I might actually like... Hope it will be here in virginia before my 21st

Or redecorate?

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/5 21:19:49 )
i need the baja blast one...

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 17:38:53 )

Definitely would like to try them. O:

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 17:48:55 )

I want to try it so bad, but can't find it anywhere. I also live in Florida. It's almost no where here.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 18:09:33 )
This would make a good sloshy bevvy. (Icee style alcoholic beverage)
I would have hunted that down and loved it 5 years ago. o3o

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 18:36:23 )

I've been on the hunt for these and no luck yet!
My husband thought they were a limited edition item, so I wonder if they're already sold out or something here
I will continue my hunt :vanora_xd:

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/8 03:35:20 )

who knows when they'll start showing up in other states... they just say "over the course of 2022". i don't have this kind of patience.

also glad it doesn't contain aspartame like regular sugar-free mtn dew; it tastes awful and gives me stomach problems. which is why i almost never actually drink mtn dew. the regular has way too much sugar for me, but the diet is undrinkable, so i just lurk around waiting for new flavors to drop and occasionally share a single bottle with a friend, which will last us nearly a week. such is life...

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.