Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Plucking up the Courage to say Hello

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 20:23:14 )
Hello!

On here I go by Shy (he/him), and while I am new to Voltra, I am fairly familiar with avatar sites similar to it, so I'm happy to have the opportunity to join another!

I tend to lurk, a lot. I might pop into conversation (and definitely any forum-based events) every so often though, I'll do my best.

I work full-time, drawing is my biggest hobby next to video games, I'm in a very loving relationship with an amazing partner, and enjoy very long naps during my downtime.

Thank you for having me! Sorry if this comes across as weirdly formal!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 20:48:12 )
hiii! Welcome to voltra!

I love drawing. Do you have any art you'd like to share? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 20:51:51 )

@Shy: Hi hi! Nice to see that you posted. It's cool to lurk and cool to post. There are lots of ways to be apart of the community. Let me know if you have any questions. We are pretty nice and welcoming on Voltra.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 21:28:09 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome! i hope youl have fun here ^^
Id also love to see your art!
Also wich games do you like the most? :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 23:08:01 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
@Shy: Welcome! Hope to see you around a bit <3. What kind of games do you play? :D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 23:54:54 )
    Long naps are the best!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 00:32:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you very much! And thank you again for the lil poke on my profile, means a lot being reached out to! ^^ I'll do my best to wiggle on in to the community!

@Shark: I do! ^^ Mm, most of it is fan/OC art, my IG is npcsan if you'd like to take a peek, I'm hoping I can scribble some avatars on here when I need new inspiration! Since I'm mobile, I can't really link anything on here through the forums without getting all complicated. OvO;b

@GoblinsAndTea: My IG is npcsan, though hopefully I can find a little corner here to share stuff and maybe scribble for others!

Also @milkshake: for this: As far as games go, I'm debating getting the new Pokemon game, taking a lil break from Genshin (but playing Mihoyo's Tears of Themis regularly because I'm weak for 2D husbandos) and am regularly on the mobile game Sky: Children of the Light (which is pretty much all I draw oop).

@sunny: You have the best taste. Long naps are best naps!

@Stinky: Thank you! I'm not as bad as I used to be (like.. spending years on a site with minimal posts) but it's a little intimidating joining a new space, so it might take some getting used to!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 01:25:03 )

@Shy: welcome to Voltra! :3 you don’t sound weird at all~ we’re all pretty friendly and chill here~ hope you enjoy it :) cute avi as well!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 01:27:37 )
@Ruby: Thank you so much! I'm happy to have joined this place! ^^

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 01:48:26 )
Welcome to Voltra! I am back after a few years away from avatar sites and pc things in general. Hope you like it here! What video games are you currently playing?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:03:11 )
@Shy: ohh wow, your art is amazing!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:11:10 )
@Luffer Nutter: Oh welcome back! Hope you're enjoying your return then! So far I'm enjoying it here!
Games-wise, mostly mobile stuff, taking a break from Genshin, itching to play the new Pokemon game, and actively playing Sky: Children of the Light. Not too much out of that at the moment, how about you?

@Shark: Ah thank you so much! I sometimes wish I posted more consistently aand frequently but I told myself my account would be casual and for myself first and foremost, hopefully I'll have more to post soon!

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:25:01 )

@Shy: ooo I wanted to get arceus so bad but I ended up getting the diamond remake
Kinda regret but I do enjoy the nostalgia

Please ping me!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:27:51 )
@Shy: I am playing the new pokemon it is so fun!!! My roommate is obsessed with genshin lol

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:58:49 )

@Shy: No problem. On the forums page at the bottom you can see the newest users and I thought that your username was cute. ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 05:13:50 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Excuse my french but holy shit, your art is absolutly amazing. I realy love how you color and put so much emotion in it!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 05:34:08 )
@milkshake: Arceus will always be there! Maybe some day you'll be able to get it! For now, definitely enjoy the nostalgia ♥️

@Luffer Nutter: Sometimes I miss Genshin, but I needed to take a step back since the grind got a little overwhelming aha ^^; Definitely plan on getting Arceus though!

@Totalanimefan: Ohh thank you! I was gonna go with NPC, but since it wasn't available I went with the next thing I thought would fit me haha! QQ Still super sweet you took time to welcome me!

@GoblinsAndTea: Aahhh thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! QQ I don't color often, but I've been enjoying it recently! Glad it's paying off and other people like it too!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 05:39:09 )

@Shy: oh yeah someone already has that name. I think it’s for a mule account. They aren’t active ^^;
You’re welcome. I always want people to feel welcome on Voltra. It’s tough being the new person.
I’m playing Legends Arecus and I love it so much.
Also have you clicked on the letter at the top of the page? It will give you a free item if you fill out the letter.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 06:47:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Ahh darn, that's a shame! Guess I'll make do with Shy aha! ^^ I've seen you pop up in a number of threads I've poked in, you're definitely making a big (positive) impact on the site from what I can tell, it's good to have people like you around!
Gosh I might just have to buy it then, my only concern is getting too sucked into the game and doing nothing else haha!
I did! I got this mug from it! I was going to do another but I'm in the double-digits for volts so that's probably it for me. ^^ Very kind though!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 07:29:19 )

Welcome to Voltra!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.