Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 22:04:58 )
@Aisukohi: Glad you're feeling better! Covid definitely sucks so I'm glad you're ok :)

Yeah she did really good to get where she's at. I'm sure you'll get better at the Accounting part of it then :)

D&D is a great way to be more social. Another thing I've been doing is going to a business networking group every week and sorta forcing myself to interact with everyone and be a part of it. The not driving part is definitely an obstacle but most people can work around it, hopefully :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 22:47:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's true lol

@Aisukohi: Oh no, I'm glad that you are better.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 23:24:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd love to play a few games on it but with how dumb this whole PS5 situation has been I honestly am kinda done with Playstation products in general. I'll just stick to my faves on PS3/4 :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 23:30:31 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah it's really too bad that even know it's impossible to find a PS5. The 3 and 4 are great systems!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 01:43:14 )

@Totalanimefan: We do have subsidized healthcare, but the meds do add up.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 02:42:38 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I see. Is it like the US where people can also have private health insurance? Is there anyway to bring the price down?

Donator — 404Error Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 03:52:20 )
So nice you are helping people out ! I will have to look through my invo and see if I have extra stuff to donate to help your cause

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 04:32:00 )

@Zach: Thank you so much. You totally don't have to do that though <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 21:18:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, there are insurance companies. However, you often can either use it OR your benefits from the Gov. There are cards you can get as a low income or senior citizen that help with cost. And you can sign up to a program that cuts cost as soon as you spend a certain amount.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 22:03:09 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Oh I see. Thanks for explaining it. Sounds like it's just better to go with the government one. Do you think you will reach enough for that program that cuts costs?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 22:10:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I hit it about December every year.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 00:46:48 )
@SorrowTheMad: Thanks for the well wishes and words of encouragement! That's awesome that you can put yourself out of your comfort zone as well! Are there any types of businesses in particular that you focus on when you go to those groups? One day I'd like to get a D&D routine going with a group, but baby steps lol. I tried here and there with former coworkers of my fiance and one of my siblings, but every time we tried since then has pretty much fallen through for various reasons. So may as well try with a more established group.

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! Anything new with you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 06:53:25 )

@Aisukohi: the Miami Heat where playing a basketball game against the local DC team. So my husband and I went in person. We were a bit nervous but people where wearing masks and you had to show your vaccine card to get in. The Heat won!!

@Hardcore Uvula: not that I can do anything over the internet but let me know if there is anything I can help with on Voltra for you. How are you feeling now?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 13:46:40 )
@Totalanimefan: They really are great systems. Some of my favorite games are on them, or you can get them on them :)

@Aisukohi: Of course, friendo! You got this :) Yeah it's been a lot of fun since I started with a couple of friends a few weeks ago! I've been enjoying it anyway. What do you mean about focusing on businesses? I'm in BNI which means we do word of mouth referrals about people within our network and our best referral partners are mortgage companies and real estate companies, but anybody can come through us if they're buying property. Lol just so you know there's a ton of jokes about D&D groups never being able to get together. You could try online with something like Discord though. :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 14:11:09 )
@Totalanimefan: is it okay, if I come in here once in awhile to chat. just incase I get bored of not chatting anywhere?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 16:58:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: Agreed. The PS line of consoles has always been great and had great games. What do you have for the PS3 and 4?
@The Bride: Of course you can chat here. ^^ All are welcome.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 17:23:40 )
@Totalanimefan: awesome, and thank you for saying so as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 18:38:46 )

@The Bride: It's no problem. Also are you in need of my charity services? You can still hangout here even if you aren't lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 23:48:48 )
@Totalanimefan: no not that I know of. Sorry a bit tired right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:05:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Really makes you feel safer when places mandate vaccine cards and/or Covid tests. They did that at the concert venue I went to a couple weeks ago, where I THOUGHT we might have gotten Covid, but then I remembered our son had symptoms two nights before that, so he likely got it at school and gave it to us. Glad your team won! Sounds like you had a good time!

@SorrowTheMad: lol I meant that since you're into networking, I was wondering if there are particular types of businesses that you gravitate to or work with more often, but you've answered my question in your post. I'm sure the realtors you talk with are making bank with the way the housing market is nowadays! Super competitive out there, and I'm hoping the market comes down soon because I'd like a shot at a nice house without overpaying a ton (plus cash-only and not even bothering to do the proper inspections and closing processes is really unnerving to me). I'm not super familiar with Discord, though I've used it here and there. Wouldn't really know where to begin there when it comes to D&D.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.