Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/30 04:38:01 )

@Aisukohi: I so wish they could be put in their place.
This is my first time living somewhere with snow. When it’s just a small amount you don’t have to do much. We just put pet safe snow salt down and it takes care of it. If it was a lot of snow I would have to shovel.
From your list I’ve been to SF, Miami, NYC, and Charleston. I recommend all of them. Just FYI SF is a dirty city. ^^;
Have you thought about what you would want to do? Maybe 2022 could be your year?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/30 05:29:42 )
@Totalanimefan: I ate a homemade meal to, but I was to full for homemade cake, So tomorrow, I'll be having some homemade cake. But thank you, yeah I am okay, I tried to soak in my bath tub tonight still hurts. I'll probably be slow, and sore for a few days. But that is okay it is going to be colder out for weeks on end. But wet icy snowy stairs are the worst

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/30 06:13:16 )

@Unicorn: please be careful this winter with the stairs.
Yay tomorrow you will get to have cake. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/30 17:19:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! All I can really do is copy stuff, but slightly alter it. Like the mermaid one, I just found a reference picture of one and copied it, but changed a few things. The other one is Amane from Witch Craft Works. But I can't do that digital art stuff, I've tried. It just doesn't feel right when I try, so I just stick to the sketchy pencil/paper stuff :)

Hey, those are awesome goals! You can do it! And yeah I think we'd all love to travel right now if we could, but you're right, focusing on the here and now is a much better plan :) You got this :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/30 17:30:11 )

@SorrowTheMad: my husband really like Witch Craft Works. I just liked the ending to the anime. It gets stuck in your head. Witch! Witch!
I think when people are just starting out they can only copy, it’s not still you have done more that you can do it on your own.
Thank you! They are things I’m already working towards. Just gotta finish them in 2022 lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 06:10:41 )
@Totalanimefan: on wednesday which was 12/29was my birthday I had cake at home. I ate home cooked meal at my mums on my birthday, but I didn't eat any of my cake my mum made. I was to go to my mums today being Thursday, but I didnt we decided that we should all rest and not do anything.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 14:04:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I loved it. I actually downloaded the translated manga so far because I enjoyed it so much. I might do some of the other cast members too, just for fun.
That's true. Learning how to do the lines and stuff is how most people start out with art, so copying is what most people start out with.
You can do it! I believe in you guys :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 21:05:10 )

@Unicorn: I knew that your mom made you cake but you didn't eat it on your bday cause of the fall. How are you feeling now?

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah he reads the manga now too since obvs the anime only covers a little bit of the story. Oh since you like some anime and art I recommend watching Blue Period (or reading it). It's on Netflix and it's about a student that discovers fine art after kinda drifting through life. The manga won an award! My husband's been reading it for a while and he says it's a masterpiece. Maybe it will give you tips and inspire you to do more art?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 21:45:50 )
@Totalanimefan: I was full from dinner on my birthday, so this is why I didn't eat any cake on my birthday at my mums. But there is still a lot of cake left she said so on Saturday, I'll have some. Have a Happy New Year
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 22:34:26 )
Totalanimefan:

Oh since you like some anime and art I recommend watching Blue Period (or reading it). It's on Netflix and it's about a student that discovers fine art after kinda drifting through life. The manga won an award! My husband's been reading it for a while and he says it's a masterpiece. Maybe it will give you tips and inspire you to do more art?

Blue Period is so good and totally inspires me! ; w; Painting sounds so complicated though. D:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:36:35 )

@Kent: yes it’s great! Do you watch the anime or read the manga?

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:50:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I’ve watched the anime and I’ve read the first volume, planning to read the rest though~

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:57:15 )

@Kent: my husband’s been reading it for a while. I was excited to start watching the anime. I hope they make another season.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 22:41:20 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds really cool! I'll give it a look :) I've heard a lot of great things about that one :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 02:20:58 )

@SorrowTheMad: You totally should. I just watched this weeks episode on Netflix and it was great lol
How was your NYE and NYD? Happy 2022! We haven't chatted since last year haha

0 8 2 9 7 1 1 9 3
Hardcore Uvula generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 82
Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 06:50:56 )

Rollin' rollin' rollin' =3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 06:56:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: I really like your avatar =3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 13:26:57 )
@Totalanimefan: They were pretty good honestly! I probably would have spent NYD with my BNI friends for a NYD party but it was happening at the one person that I don't like in the group's house, and he said he had "two entire pallets of alcohol." He's a miserable drunk so I wanted zero part of that. How did your NYE/NYD end up going? :D

@Hardcore Uvula: Why thank you! @Ruby: did it for me since I'm terrible at that sort of thing lol. Yours is really cool too :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 16:24:19 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Hey thanks for coming to my charity thread/hangout. Keep rolling and let me know if you need any volts for commons. :)
@SorrowTheMad: totally sounds like something I would have avoided too. I hung out here on Voltra. In RL I was just in my backroom/office waiting for the fireworks at midnight! They were about a mile away but I could see them from my window.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 22:25:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: <3 Thank you.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.