Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New Month, New Goals

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 21:29:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: timers don't work for me since i just turn them off and forget.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 21:57:29 )

@sunny: Thank you.
Is half way where you wanted to be by this time?

@MoodyB: There are times that I tell the timer to stop when I'm in the middle of doing something and then I'll be like, did the timer go off? I don't remember? lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 22:02:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: yes, I am pleased with my progress! Ideally I would like to have the full amount by next Spring, I’ll be 30 then which I guess isn’t too old but still… the sooner the better, really.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 22:03:15 )

@sunny: 30 isn't too old at all. I think it's after 35 or something like that and def after 40 there can be problems. 30 is totally fine.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 22:40:00 )
    @Totalanimefan: I'm afraid I've been kind of neglectful of an online presence, haha.
    I'm doing well, just tinkering along. How are you holding up?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 23:07:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: im just not good with timers. i'll figure something out eventually.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/8 23:09:34 )

@blue: That's alright. Being online isn't a job, it's something that you do for fun. ^^
I am holding up. I understand what I learned today in accounting, but it's only one section. So I guess that's good lol

@MoodyB: Yeah I'm sure you will. Maybe you can google how others with your condition do it. ^^

Voltie — she Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/10 15:57:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah gyms are open, covid seems to have calmed down a lot here which is nice. But still masking up everywhere i go.
Yes i'm getting married!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/10 16:59:55 )

@Ryume: That's great! I still bring my mask everywhere too. Just in case.
That's so exciting congrats to you! Do you have a date planned?

Voltie — she Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/10 20:11:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Deffs! I actually doubled up on masks at the convention i went to this weekend cause i ain't messin' around with that lol
And thank you so much! We're aiming for November of next year but we've been told all the weddings from 2020 and 2021 have been pushed to 2022 so it's been a challenge finding a venue.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/10 20:35:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: how’s the studying going?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/11 01:26:15 )

@sunny: Well last night I took the Pre-exam (it's just practice) and I failed it by just a little bit. Didn't get the excel portion at all, so I asked the professor to help me and he showed me what to do. So that helped a lot. I'm going to re-take the practice exam again and see how I do. Still planning on taking the final tomorrow. Thanks for asking. How was your day?

@Ryume: I went to Otakon in August and everyone who went there was very serious about wearing masks. It was great.
Yes everyone who wanted to get married in the last two years has had to change the dates to 2022. Maybe 2023 would work out for you guys?

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 15:55:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man i used to go to Otakon! You didn't by chance go to Nekocon this past week, did you? lol. That's where i staffed.
Yeah maybe 2023, we dont know yet, we're flexible. I just wanna marry this stud

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/11 18:11:45 )

@Ryume: No, I didn't go to that one, maybe I should have though, did they have good guests? lol
I love Otakon! I wouldn't miss it for the world.
It's not for everyone, but you could get married on paper and then have a wedding later. Some people hate the idea, but that's what my husband and I did since we are from different countries.

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 17:54:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Nekocon has okay guests i think, may just depend on preference. But compared to Otakon it's very very small.
Man that's not a bad idea though

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 18:07:34 )

@koneko: Wow that's really great news!! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Have you noticed a difference in your mental health or your sleep quality since starting?

@Ryume: Small cons can be really cool too. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 16:31:39 )

My goal this month is to sort out where we're gonna move to!
In the next two day's I'll know if my job is gonna move me to wichita falls, or if we will simply stay put where we are and just change apartments to one that doesn't make me sick with mold and tobacco o/

big goal, but I cant wait to progress to somewhere else
*sneezes loudly*

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 23:43:03 )
I have no new goals nor do I want any my life is pretty hard as it is so I am good for now

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 00:05:02 )

Since November is over, my goal for December is to try to afford Christmas gifts for my family. Christmas is depressing for me because I can never afford to buy gifts for my family, and since my nephews are still young I try to narrow my gift getting to them. I really wish I could afford gifts for my entire family, but we’ll see.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.