Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New Month, New Goals

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:50:57 )

Hey all, it's November 1st. Did we ever thing we would get here? haha.
I want to know, what are your plans or goals for the month. No goal is too small to mention. Even if it's just waking up at a set time, doing more around the house, writing, journaling, seeing family for the first time in months?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:54:19 )

For me, I'm hoping to finish 3 classes this month! I'm going to a 'Night Market' next weekend that supports Stop AAPI Hate.
Lots of awesome video games this month! SMTV! And then Pokemon Gen 4 remakes the week after!
A painting company is coming to paint my house because the people that lived here before me did the worse job I've ever seen. lol
My Mom, Sister and her BF are coming to for Thanksgiving and we are also going to have a mini Christmas together that weekend.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:06:42 )
    My goal is to finish the second draft of my novel! I kinda already got started in October but still.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:07:46 )

@sunny: That would be really awesome! How does that work, do you work with someone to review it? Do you do it yourself? What kinds of things to do take out or keep?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:34:36 )
Yo my goal in not to die lol but for real to have a lot more good days with my parents because it is a hard to be close and i need to start my anime watch list.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:36:54 )

@Hazbin: Hey, that's a good goal lol. 2020/2021 has been pretty grim.
It's hard with parents, just because they are parents doesn't mean they are good people, but at the same time they are taking care of you.
What anime are you doing to start to watch?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:42:37 )
i started the distastes life of Saki k but i made a forum for people to put substation in for me to watch

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:43:15 )

@Hazbin: OMG that show is soo funny! I love it.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:44:25 )
I KNOW RIGHT

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:50:15 )

I'm on the 2nd season! ^^ It's great. Tell me which character is your fav after you meet them lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 19:02:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh I do it myself. I need few more drafts before I bring in an editor. Basically what I do is open my first draft and my new draft simultaneously (splitscreen on the ipad) and go through the first draft sentence by sentence, and decide what to keep and what to change. I've also been through and made notes with the Apple pencil on top of my first draft, with notes about things I think I could improve on.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 19:11:54 )
I just need to finish up the large home projects I began in Oct.
I need to finish painting a room, move the pool table to the garage.. re-organize the garage to fit the pool table.
I know I'll get it done before Thanksgiving. It's just a lot of work.
I also have to wrap up gifts for 7 people before Mid-Dec.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 19:53:21 )

@sunny: Wow that's awesome. I love how your use the iPad and apple pencil to make things more efficient for you.

@Koah: I'm sure you can do it! I know the feeling of needing to finish it all before Thanksgiving. I'm hosting this year (which I'm happy to do)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:19:14 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah it’s amazing how useful the iPad has been. It’s totally revolutionised the way I write, and edit my writing etc. I don’t think I could go back to writing on a laptop now, I love the iPad experience too much!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:42:49 )

@sunny: I also love my iPad plus Apple Pencil. Do you have a keyboard case for your iPad too?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:51:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: no, I use a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard. Those cases are too bulky for my liking, I wanted something more lightweight. I can’t believe I went so long without an iPad lol. I didn’t know what I was missing XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:53:10 )

@sunny: That's a nice keyboard to use too!
It's amazing how much one device can make a difference. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 21:02:02 )
    @Totalanimefan: yep! I wrote a whole novel in like a month, after years and years of trying. Turns out all I needed was an iPad lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 21:04:15 )

@koneko OMG That's so exciting! I hope that you like it. I like riding my 'normal' bike in real life so hopefully you like the exercise bike. Maybe you could have a tablet or your phone or the TV and you can watch something while cycling.
That update is going to be so much fun! I don't know if I have time for it though. This accounting class isn't sticking.

@sunny: That was the key! I hope that it helps you more in the future. How long have you had the iPad?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 21:12:40 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’ve had it about 6 months now. I use it pretty much constantly while I’m awake, so I’m definitely getting my money’s worth lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.