Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 00:05:46 )
@Wildfire: I'm actually super surprised I haven't heard from my mom yet. o.0 it's unlike her.
She's probably processing while telling everyone she knows. =3='

I should've known you already had aloe. lol. :) My knowledge is not useful for sunny condition plants. I know berries, and potatoes, not sunny things.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 00:15:28 )

@Wildfire: Yes I know that trick too! When the decision is made your brain for a split second tells you which one you really wanted more based on how you treat the outcome.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 13:02:07 )
@Koah: lol. I'm sure you'll hear from her soon :3 She probably IS telling everyone! If it were my mom, she'd be doing the same thing... I would be the last one she'd call - lol! XD

I could plant berries; I'm opting not to because of land limitations and all the wildlife that comes through here. Sweet potatoes did pretty well. Bell and hot peppers are an option of course, but I'm trying to expand my knowledge and keep my "crops" (LOL!!) rotated. Right now in that side garden I have a couple dead rosemary plants, a dead (?) cherry something-or-another that a friend gave me and I killed, and then the okra plant, collard greens, and a couple cabbage plants that I bought, and I threw down seed for carrots and beets. We'll see if anything happens with them. I'm trying to find some sugarcane to plant, because I think it would be neat to grow and apparently it really likes the sun, and... I'm not sure what else.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 13:04:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Exactly. It always seemed an amusing -but helpful- little trick. :3
Have you decided what kind of decorations to run with yet?
How are your classes going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 15:35:06 )

@Wildfire: I want to see what my husband thinks. I’ll ask him today.
As for my classes I finished all the reading material last night! Now I’ll take the pre-test today to see where I need to study and then tomorrow or the day after I’ll take the test. :)
Hopefully two days of review after finishing the material will be enough.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 16:17:51 )
@Totalanimefan: when in doubt, ask hubby? XD
It sounds like your schoolwork is going really well - you are really motivated to get through this material, aren't you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 16:24:06 )

Good morning everyone

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 16:36:47 )
@Purpsy: good morning. How are you? Haven't seen you in a couple days - what have you been up to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 17:08:13 )
Always fun getting your eyes dilated. X-x Hate feeling like I can hardly see, but needed this appointment so I can eventually switch back to contacts.

RIP anyone I'm looking funny at because I can hardly see!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 17:18:00 )
@Aisukohi: Aaaah yeah... that's a special kind of fun, isn't it? It's partly why I've opted to do the photographic inspection thinger the last few years...
How are you doing other than looking at things funny?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 17:59:52 )
@Wildfire: What's the photographic inspection you're talking about? And I'm doing well. Currently killing time at home until I have to go pick up my son from school to go to his 4-year old doctor checkup appointment. I think he's due for another round of shots (can't remember which ones off the top of my head) plus might as well do the flu shot. Fun afternoon for him (sarcasm).

How about you?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 19:58:34 )
@Aisukohi: Oh - the place we go for eye exams has a machine that takes a picture of the inside of your eye - no dilation involved!
Oh yeah... that sounds like a thrilling afternoon for your poor kid, getting pokes with all kinds of needles and things! :(

I just got back from visiting with my mom for a little bit and running a quick errand. Right now, I'm following up with a couple things online and trying to figure out if I can defrost some frozen fish in time to use with dinner or not, or if I should do some scrambling and cook something different.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 20:29:41 )

Good morning / afternoon !
It's technically almost noon for me but I just... feel like it's still morning.
*yawn*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 20:35:39 )
@icedchai: good aftern...morn...day to you icedchai! Did you have a rough night last night or something? Or is it just a sleepy morning for you so far? It's mid-afternoon for me...

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 21:36:42 )

@wildfire: I've had a little tiff with my mom the other day, but it actually hasn't upset me like I usually
would've been. I stood up to her and it felt kinda good. I've just been a little down since it happened though,
because I hate when there's awkwardness or hard feelings left between a relationship.

My partner, my little sister, and my dad have all been very supportive of me speaking my mind,
and their comfort has helped me a lot.
I'm currently at work, but I can't wait to go home and snuggle up with some Animal Crossing ^u^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 22:15:44 )
@icedchai: Aaahhh, yeah, it can take some getting used to standing up to a parent or other authority figure. Good for you that you did, though! It's a process... I hope you can let those unsettled feelings go, though... but I completely understand.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 22:30:09 )

@wildfire: I do too, I'm just getting used to this. Standing up for myself has always been hard.
But it does feel pretty good!

Anyways, how's your day/afternoon been? ^u^

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 22:31:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello everyone, good afternoon

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 22:40:47 )

@moodyb: hello Moody, how are you? ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/9 22:50:02 )
@icedchai: My day has been ok, thanks... but I just found out that my younger son was rear-ended in a work truck. Fortunately, he seems to be fine... but wth?!!, ya know?

@MoodyB: Hey you. How are you doing?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.