Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 13:27:34 )
@star2000shadow: chillin' and relaxin' is good :3 I hope you had a good day - it sounds like you did! :3

@CooperationIsKey: that sounds like a lot of fun, with a lot of family, and a whole lot of food! I'm sorry to hear about your back, but am happy to hear that you got out to spend time with family! :3 <3

@Ariella74: sounds like a good thing to do on your day off!

@Miss Sandman: awwwww, poor baby kitties! 4 weeks is awfully young for kittens to be on their own.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 13:28:53 )

Good morning.
What is going on for you this week?

I have some errands to run, and some online work to get done in the next day or two. Beyond that, I'm not sure...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 16:19:41 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Miss Sandman:
@star2000shadow: i habe an almost 2 year old and 2 nursery kitten....
Our daughter think 4:30 am is an good Time to woke up everyday!

'blinks' dang. guess I'm not the only one haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 16:22:26 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: chillin' and relaxin' is good :3 I hope you had a good day - it sounds like you did! :3

@CooperationIsKey: that sounds like a lot of fun, with a lot of family, and a whole lot of food! I'm sorry to hear about your back, but am happy to hear that you got out to spend time with family! :3 <3

@Ariella74: sounds like a good thing to do on your day off!

@Miss Sandman: awwwww, poor baby kitties! 4 weeks is awfully young for kittens to be on their own.

I did. and nowo it's today. which has started out rocky. <:3( )~~

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 16:37:49 )
@Wildfire: Yeah we notice some small delays but theyre still Happy and healthy :))

@star2000shadow: no we all are the morning mommys xD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 16:43:36 )

Can't wake up fully, send help. x_x

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 16:46:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Miss Sandman: ah. I'm an aunty 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 18:28:56 )
@star2000shadow: Awww - I hope your day has improved since you last posted and mentioned your day was starting out rocky!

@CooperationIsKey: lol. Did you wake up yet?

@Miss Sandman: Awww... I'm sorry kiddo woke up so early!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 18:29:31 )
I ran a couple of errands and spent more money than I was expecting to but I'm home now and fighting off a bit of a headache... :(

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 19:00:55 )
@Wildfire: every morning. Iam awake since 4:24 am today......
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 19:02:42 )
Good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 19:47:54 )
@Miss Sandman: That can be rough if you don't adjust!

@Koah: good morning.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 19:49:45 )
@Wildfire: How's your day going?
Did you do more work to your garden over the weekend?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 20:47:53 )
@Koah: ...sorry, got distracted.

My day is going slowly, and no - it got all nasty, hot and humid outside again and it's about the last place I want to spend time right now, so the garden is just dug up, without more work being put in to it. I did buy a book on Florida gardening, though, and I'm hoping it will help answer some questions and solve some issues that I'm likely to have, and I've been kind of doing a little research on things and thinking about how to plan it. I don't want to throw a bunch of money on seeds or seedlings just to have them die in a month...

... but I also haven't been able to motivate myself to sort through some of the decluttering process that is taking over the house right now either.

I just want to sleep, tbh... something that eluded me last night because my head wouldn't shut down.

How are you doing today?
I did run an errand or two, though and got some educational books sent off to my brother-in-law for my niece...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 22:06:16 )
@Wildfire: I disappeared for a bit. I got my son done with schoolwork for today.
I've been all over my house lately starting new little de-cluttering sections. I'm trying to get my house back in order for guests to come over.
It's hard to imagine heat when we've been facing colder and colder weather. My yard is done for the summer, I won't be gardening until spring unless I convert my sunroom.

I'm glad you found someone to take your books. Is your niece homeschooled as well?

I'm doing okay today. Clear-headed, but super-winded. I feel like I can't get much done today. :c

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 22:25:27 )
@Koah: Yes, my niece is also being homeschooled. She just turned 8, so most of the resources we still have are a bit beyond her age/developmental age, but I found a few things that she should be able to "grow in to" soon.

We have so much stuff right now... it's the accumulation of 18 years in the same house, and homeschooling, and the fact that neither kid has really moved out yet. I have stuff that I'd rather not have in my house right now but since they haven't moved out, I can't give it to them just yet either... yet I just can't see giving it away or getting rid of it when it's in perfectly good shape and who knows if we'll be able to find something like it again if one of them does move out...??? I really need to get back to the decluttering, though... #TrialsOfVeteranMom

Yeah, it took me years to get used to the weird seasons here. It seemed very surreal for a very long time... but it is still quite warm here right now - 80s+ (and that's much cooler than a month or so ago!)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 23:01:26 )

*growls at the hot weather*

Seriously, my dad was just up in New England and he's talking about how they're already down in the 30s and it's like, can I have a happy medium? At least less humidity? Bleh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 23:11:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah... I feel that! It's nasty out there right now - I wanted to work outside in the garden (or at least in the garage) today and it was too hot and humid to bother. It will get better though! I think there's a cold front coming through this area in the next couple of days and the humidity should continue to drop from this point until around April.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 02:58:23 )

@Wildfire: And I look forward to that! Cooler weather means going for walks doesn't suck nearly as much so maybe I can get good habits established again, plus I get to wear my long sleeves and hoodies that I got last year and then didn't get to wear lol.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 13:58:51 )
@CooperationIsKey: Whoa now... don't get too ahead of yourself - it's still Florida after all! XD <3 LOL - typically it does start to cool down around this time of year (depending on the year) and we definitely get some weather where hoodies, long sleeves, and jeans are needed (sometimes even hats and gloves!) but that's usually December or January, and it comes in little spurts of a week or so. Winter in this part of Florida usually means about 50 or 60* (yes, we do drop to freezing temps too, but not for very long). In winter, depending on the temps, I often find myself torn on whether or not to wear the hoodie (because I can) or to just keep the tshirt and enjoy the cool air. It's weird here. Also, 50*F feels a lot colder here than it does most other places in my experience. I still don't know why - the humidity levels, maybe?

But yes, the nice weather that makes it easier to get outside and be physical is coming!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.