Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 12:24:54 )
@Colin: That sounds like a lot of fun :D Did you end up knowing your teammate or was it just some rando?

@Totalanimefan: Ah, ok. That makes sense. Just goes to show how awesome you are at posting and stuff, I thought you were one :D

Oh no, what's going on? Why are you stressed? :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 16:09:47 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh there aren't any items that you want?
@Colin: So true! I don't know if you can use Megas in PvP. Mine that's good for PvP knows Drill Run which was a community day move, and I think people are expecting it and lots of times they don't shield lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 16:10:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: Nah, just apart of the community :) Voltra is like my internet home. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 17:35:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ well it's so comfy. of course it's a good place for internet home base haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 18:15:48 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I have 1 of almost everything. lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 18:55:55 )

@Amber Lynne: Me too ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 21:45:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Naw, good friend of mine. We gel together pretty decently with MTG, most of the time.

@totalanimefan: That is an amazing feeling, to get an attack in because it's not what the opponent's expecting, and doesn't shield.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 22:57:58 )

i have this thread bookmarked but i don't post in it enough

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:03:13 )

@wrik: Yay! We are happy to have you hear. ^^ Just ping anyone to start chatting with them.

@Colin: It's a great feeling! It's like haha. I'm gonna win now lol. I one shot a Nidoking the other day because of it

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:05:55 )

@Totalanimefan: y'all talking abotu pokemon? ooo

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:22:35 )

@wrik: Yeah we are talking about PvP in Pokemon GO. I think that you said that you don't play it much anymore? I play the main series games too. I love Pokemon and have since I was a kid. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:22:53 )

Sorry for the late reply, I'm studying for my exam. I think I'm going to take it tonight after dinner.

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:24:48 )

@Totalanimefan: it's fine, gogogog study! get good grades!!

and omg i don't have a pvp bone in my body for ANY game lol
but yeah i haven't launched go in weeeeeks

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:29:00 )

@wrik: If you still care about Pokemon Go there is a Halloween event going on right now. It's lots of fun and there is double candy from now until Halloween evening.
I'm never really very good, but there is a special Halloween cup going on right now and it's kinda stuff cause no one knows what they are doing lol

Thank you! I gotta take the test tonight or tomorrow morning because I'm having a friend over this weekend and she gets in at 3pm.

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:33:00 )

@Totalanimefan: i might launch it and check it out... i've been so busy with packing it's hard
and omg that sounds like fun!!!!
have any plans or just winging it

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:35:46 )

@wrik: When is your move date? Or just packing for a trip?
If you are busy you don't have to force yourself to play.
I like the game because it gets me out of the house. :) It's easy to walk a lot when you have the game guiding you.

We are going to see a show on Friday. We are getting dressed up and going to eat at a fancy place and then see Hadestown.
On Sat night her and her BF have tickets to an event that's sold out (which I don't mind at all, I didn't really like the event they were going to go to).
Thursday night I'll show her around my neighborhood which is pretty, and during the day on Sat I think she said she wanted to go to a museum. :)

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:38:13 )

@Totalanimefan: we don't have a moving date yet, but we should soon? i hope?
*SWEATS NERVOUSLY*

sounds like you have a fun time planned out then. you can use saturday night to chill, i always like having a little down time when i have company to recompose myself, but i'm an introvert so idk if that's good for you LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:40:29 )

@wrik: Oh no lol. Well I hope that works out for you. Packing is such a pain isn't it?

Yes I am totally going to use that time for that and it will be wonderful. Maybe I'll play some video games on my Switch lol

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:48:40 )

@Totalanimefan: YES UGH
packing and deep cleaning
i'm about to clean my ceiling fan
ladder + vacuum + duster
wish me luck

hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 00:03:19 )

@wrik: Good luck. Maybe wear a mask so you don't get the dust in your system.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.