Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 15:32:27 )

@Shadami: hey what’s up? I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 17:13:45 )

@Totalanimefan: lol. That's cause you really haven't. :) I'm not sure I've posted at all in 2021.
Ita been a very odd year. Almost a year of healing for me. Dispersed with funerals and weddings and birthdays.
Got a new boyfriend. And my entire soul has been getting healed by him from so many past pains. Now of only he didn't live in Canada and/or we could cross the border t.t

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:05:45 )

@Shadami: that sounds like a lot. I’m sure that you are stronger because of it. I’m sorry to hear that you lost some people in your life but just know that you are not alone in that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:06:00 )

@Shadami: I hope to see you around more. You have been missed

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:15:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Shadami:

That does sound delicious :)

it was very nummy. I'm hoping to have left overs for dinner tonight haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 21:24:15 )

howdy folks

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 01:03:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Howdy 'waves' Figured out why things are so quite haha. Forgot my hearing aids in my room. but no ones out here talking to me so 'shrugs' ah well. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 08:19:07 )
ah lol for a moment I thought you meant the forums were quiet.. which I gues they probably also are.. I dont know I am so rarely active in the forums to be honest. But im glad you found the problem with the silence ^^,'

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 12:32:27 )
GOOD MORNING!

@Shadami: Hey you - good to see you. How have you been?

@Totalanimefan:
@Another Movie Addict:
@star2000shadow:
@TeaTales:

I have returned. What's been going on around here the last few days?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 12:59:42 )

@Wildfire: just chilling at the end of the event. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:06:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I get that. When does it officially all wrap up again?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:44:19 )
... shouldn't all the event things be locked up and done now? ... not that I'm complaining...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:52:35 )
@Wildfire: I honestly cant say as my mind has been waaaay occupied with my irl health,I literally just returned from the hospital ... 3rd hospital business in a month, and I got at least one more to go in 10 days

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:55:54 )
@TeaTales: How are things going for you? Are you getting some answers and information on what's going on?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:39:31 )
@Wildfire: I just returned from a scintigraphis making, will probably get my replies at the 'pre-evaluation' the 28th.. so now.. its just wait.. and drink a lot

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:42:03 )
been busy stuffing my face since I got home as I should have ddone that while I was at the hospital, medicine wise

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:44:20 )
@TeaTales: I'm not sure I followed all of that, tbh, but it sounds like you've skipped a meal while you were at the hospital getting tests run...
The waiting for results is horrible! At least it's only a week and a half and not longer...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:49:04 )
@Wildfire: yea I skipped a meal and medicine while I was at the hospittal, couldnt exactly eat in the machine ^^; so im making up for it now even if it means my dinner wil e 3 hours later ( yea, It took a while to get home.. the trains run weird right now.. usually they run evry ½ hour from that station.. but nopes today it was once an hour they came by )
well waiting time just means I can distract myself with stuff ;)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 15:51:40 )

@Wildfire: maybe today is the last day?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 16:17:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Nothing much, site's been pretty quite..I've been popping around enjoying being on haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.