Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:26:11 )
@TeaTales: That sounds annoying indeed, and I hope you can get your situation resolved soon.

@Wildfire: Flamingo skeletons sound cute, as does the rest of your decorations lol. That skeleton visual reminds me of this post I saw on Facebook last year I think and now I wanna find it to share because it was gold. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:30:44 )
Yeah... I'll see if I can't find a photo... or take one of whatever I do this year. I don't go overboard with the decorations, but we definitely decorate :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:32:36 )
My only hesitancy with decorations is storage. I don't like the idea of things that take up unnecessary space and collecting dust most of the year.

Speaking of decorations, I happened to look outside my bedroom window this morning and saw a random Christmas tree in the yard below. It's clearly fake, but it threw me off haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 18:34:43 )
@Kory: He already is a chef lol. He just got promoted to head chef in one of the kitchens where he works, and he starts that job next week. ^^

And oh no! What's wrong?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 18:43:31 )
@Kory: Yep lol. We still need to celebrate, but the one idea I threw out he didn't want to do. xP And yes, I'll be the first to say I'm very spoiled! <3

And I'm so sorry. *offers hug* I hope you can find peace soon. You don't have to talk about it, but if you want to, my inbox is always open.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 18:55:41 )
@Kory: I offered to go to Ruth's Chris, which is an expensive steakhouse that I always wanted to try, but he said no. xP So gotta come up with something else to do. But thank you! The career can definitely be competitive, and he's wanted a job like this for so long it seems, so I'm glad he finally gets a shot at it.

And you're welcome! I get that way too a lot, so I totally understand. There are times I thought about posting various troubles in the Serious Discussion forum, but decided against it in the end.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 19:14:58 )
@Kory: They probably have a Ruth's Chris in Pasadena since it is a chain. I'd like to go at least once to say I've been lol. And yes, I'm so happy for him. ^^

That's totally fine. Sometimes I think sharing more intimate stuff might be easier with strangers because they don't actually know me, but I can understand where you're coming from. At the end of the day, I usually bottle stuff up, which I know isn't healthy . I appreciate the Post Your Rants thread though. I don't use it often, but I'm glad it's there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 19:38:52 )
@Kory: I hear they have great happy hour options, so you don't necessarily have to break the bank to enjoy their food.

And that makes sense. I have a mouth too, whether I'm upset or just talking regularly, so I have to remind myself to watch my language here lol. I sprinkle the F-word in conversation like it's parsley sometimes. Also I don't really know you, but you don't come off as evil to me. But I still understand where you're coming from.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 19:51:22 )
@Kory: I hope you can try it someday too! And I hope you get your dream home as well. :)

Same here with letting things fly lol. I try to watch what I say even when I'm upset, but we're human. I think what makes someone a bad person is knowingly harming people and not caring. At least to me, that's my definition of a bad person.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 22:23:27 )
@Aisukohi: yes, that's why we don't go overboard with decorations for Halloween (or Christmas, for that matter)... the storage is a pain. But we live in a neighborhood that's full of kids, so we pretty have to decorate some...

@Kory: Good - I'm glad it worked out for you both :3 <3
I'm sorry you seem to be having a rather rough emotional time of things today, though... :(

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 23:12:36 )

Woo home from work! -dies-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 23:37:24 )
@Another Movie Addict: welcome back. Long day?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 23:44:20 )

Not really it was a pretty good day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 00:05:04 )
@Another Movie Addict: that's good. So is it movie time?

@Kory: I'm sorry to hear that. It happens to all of us from time to time. Is there anything in particular that's going on?... or are you just done thinking and talking about it at this point?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 00:06:02 )

Soon. We're waiting for my friend's wife to get back from getting them dinner.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 00:50:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol. So movie time is still a "go"! Yay!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 00:51:31 )
@Kory: Ok. Sometimes a person just needs time to process, but Please don't stifle it forever. There are obviously people around you who support you. It's ok to lean on them for that ;) <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 01:06:08 )
@Kory: I understand, and I'm not putting pressure on you - just reminding you that you have support :3 <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 02:23:13 )

I broke my friend with the movie.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/11 02:41:28 )

/munches on a while snatching up some

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.