Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:11:02 )
Yes, you're absolutely right about that, imo...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:18:15 )

So I make my friends watch those with me, and introduce them to movies that are truly entertaining.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:25:18 )
Yeah... I get that from your perspective they'd be entertaining... and when they first came out, they were entertaining... and some of them definitely held up better than others over the years. From my perspective though, they tend to be throwbacks to my younger days and tend to be "old and boring and immature"... or something. I"m not sure I'm describing it well...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:26:42 )

It depends on the movie. Some of them aren't that great, though still better than something like Thankskilling.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:29:47 )
I haven't seen Thankskilling, but I was never much a fan of the horror genre... except for things like the Evil Dead for some reason.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:37:10 )

It's so so bad.

I actually haven't seen Evil Dead. >w> I can't do the tree scene. Though I was told that I could just watch the second one, since it's pretty much just a remake.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:40:46 )
There are some pretty bizarre scenes in that movie. What about the tree scene bothers you so much? And yes, you could probably go right to the second one - the overall storyline is quite similar

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:44:49 )

I'm not a big fan of r---

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 14:48:46 )
my brain isn't processing that right now - probably because it has been a while since I've seen the movie...
... but ok. I was curious. You gotta do what's right for you. Oh! I think my brain just caught up... yeah... I understand that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:33:44 )
Kory:

@Aisukohi:
Ohh, that sounds cool! Does your husband often cook Mexican food? I think Mexican food does use a lot of peppers in it, right?

My fiance is Mexican, so yes he does cook Mexican fairly often lol. Between that and Asian, that's what's cooked most often in our house, and he said one dream he has is to open a Mexican-Asian fusion restaurant and market.

Good morning everyone! How's everyone doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:35:29 )
@Aisukohi: good morning Aisu! How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:37:14 )
@Wildfire: Not too bad. Just spent the last half hour or so looking for Dasher's collar and I swear that dude has thrown it into the void or something because it's not here. x-x I give up for now, but watch me find it later somewhere silly.

How about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:42:44 )
@Aisukohi: uht oh! Sneaky critter hiding the collar! XD
I'm doing ok, thanks. I've had better days; I've had worse days. I'm trying to get out to decorate for Halloween while the weather is nice (it's beautiful here today) and I have a few things to take care of ...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:44:52 )
@Wildfire: Right? I'm thinking it snapped off if he and my other cat got into it this morning (or not, I may have been dreaming since it was early) or he was scratching himself and it somehow popped off then.

Decorating sounds like fun. I kinda want to do that when we get a house. Like buy those inflatable decorations that you put on your front lawn lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:45:00 )
wonderful sunny autumn days <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 16:58:01 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, it's fun to decorate a little bit. We don't have the inflatables, but we have a box out front with two palm trees in it, and it's the perfect spot to set up a spooky scene...

@TeaTales: Yes indeed!
How are you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:01:19 )
@TeaTales: How are you?

@Wildfire: What do you use for decorations? I like seeing what others do with theirs. Have yet to see a 12-foot skeleton from Home Depot in person lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:02:11 )
@wildfire: I'm doing fine, a bit tired and very annoyed at my fridge which seems to be dying ( giving of way too much heat even if i hav it at its cooelest setting ) which sucks as I dont hav the space for peopel to get in here and move fridge as wel as stove ( stove bene broken for at least 1½ year )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:22:57 )
@Aisukohi: If I get it decorated, I'll show you but last year I wrapped police tape around the palm trees, laid a skeleton between them, and added other things like my skeleton flamigoes around the area. I also usually put up random other seasonal things - pumpkins here and there, a ghost hanging from the roof line...

One of the houses nearby has several HUGE skeletons up in their yard - I think they're bigger than 12'!! It's amazing!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/10 17:23:11 )
@TeaTales: omg - what on earth are you doing for food??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.