Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 16:51:13 )
@Purpsy: oh no... that's not a good feeling. I understand, and hope things don't get too bad for you.
I'm doing ok so far. I slept. I went for a walk. Now, I'm multi-tasking trying to get some books posted for sale, take care of some papers that need attention, and the dogs are being weird... I think at least one of them wants to go out... so brb.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 16:53:50 )

@wildfire: how weird? And tyt
I'll be away for a bit too. I'm going to get some cleaning done at least

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 17:02:45 )
@Purpsy: one of them was sitting nearby just "talking" to me... the other keeps rolling over and showing me her belly whenever I walk by (quite unusual for her), and they are both wanting to eat grass.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 20:09:11 )

@Wildfire: Ah that's a bit weird o.o;

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 20:37:17 )
@Wildfire: brain fog I however also have as a symptom of my late term brain damage rom the strokes I got back in 2015 But thank you for explaining, I will check out the links. As for bringing someone; my family is 200 km away and s far only my youngest older brother knows of it as my mother, who is mentally unstable, would be hysterical and blame this on herself just like he did when I had my brain strokes. But usually I always bring a notebook and something to draw on/with, with me. Just got a second letter for when the radioactive stuff is.. that is done on an other hospital the 18th

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:10:29 )
@Purpsy: yeah. But at least she's not off hiding from the rain...

@TeaTales: I'm sorry to hear you don't have much of a support system (from the sound of it). Take notes, ask questions - that way you can research and process everything in tiny bits that work for you. Hopefully your doctor will understand that you're dealing with brain fog (from whatever the cause) and a new diagnosis and therefore be patient with you (they're not always here). Good luck.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:38:06 )

@Wildfire: That's fine.
        I wouldn't acknowledge the mother authority of a mother younger than me anyway.
        Like okay kid run along and play with your little Real Life Doll. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:43:42 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL... oh, I'm pretty certain I'm older than you are :3 ;)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:00:28 )

@Wildfire: If you're older than 28, yep. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:04:55 )
@Anarchist Beauty: ... uhhh... yeah... my eldest son is 20 and I didn't have him when I was 8!! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:09:04 )

@Wildfire: I would certainly hope not. lmao
        But that does give you sufficient Mom Authority.
        But I don't even listen to my own mom, so it don't mean much. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:10:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: You would listen to me. I'm a good mom :3 ... just crazy enough to be interesting... ;)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:11:30 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, my mom is kind of an asshole. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:12:43 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah, I'm not an asshole - if I get mad it's for damn good reason. Even my "difficult" 18 year old says I'm a good mom.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:16:27 )

@Wildfire: A miracle, 18 year olds hate everything.
        High school does that to you. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:22:49 )
@Anarchist Beauty: My 18 year old is unusual in a lot of ways... and we homeschooled, so he skipped most of that pointless high school drama

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:39:47 )

@Wildfire: Oh to be that lucky. XD
        I was homeschooled for eighth grade because my science teacher threatened to fail me and my mom wanted to hit her.
        Teacher really said "without a passing grade in my class, she won't graduate middle school" all smug like.
        Which was a really stupid threat because at the time it was only the end of the first quarter of the year.
        But I'd already told my mom that that teacher was a bitch who hated me, so my mom looked at this teacher said "the fuck she won't" and took me out of school.
        Saw that teacher three years later touring my high school campus with prospective 8th graders, she was for sure not happy to see me.
        I just smiled and waved.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 23:05:47 )
@Anarchist Beauty: That sounds like quite the story! What was going on with that teacher??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 23:08:24 )

@Wildfire: She hated kids.
        Like literally.
        She hated children and she worked as an eighth grade teacher.
        Every year there were complaints but because of the fucked up tenure shit, she never got fired.
        It was fucked up and she almost made me despise science bc she was such a bitch.
        I left my legacy though.
        Her last name was Beckner, and I started calling her Bitchner.
        Pretty sure that stuck to this day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 23:09:27 )
@Anarchist Beauty: wow... that's one reason why I don't like the tenure system...
That's horrible. I'm sorry you had that experience. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.