Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:44:37 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

To answer the questions:
1: i didnt!
2: Waking up
3: Pc and phone
4: Honestly not sure but yesterday ive gotten an oven and im planing to do all the crafys ive missed out on when i was a kid using an oven (clays, the shrinky paper ect)
5: Pee comes from blood not your digestive system....

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:56:59 )
@Purpsy: Yes, I got online a little later than usual and it was still pretty quiet, but it's working out well. I'm doing ok thanks. What is your day looking like?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:58:10 )
@GoblinsAndTea: Wow! That's quite an assortment of answers! <3
Shrinky Dinks!! - how fun is that?!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:05:12 )
    @Wildfire: I changed my mind about dinner. I had an avocado that needed using instead, so I had that on some crackers with salami and cheese. Yummy!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:14:58 )
@sunny: oh! Now that sounds better than the potato and beans! <3
I still haven't had lunch. I should probably do something about that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:26:08 )

Surprise!! Did you know it is Voltra's anniversary?
        -- I did not, wasn't even paying attention.

What activity do you waste the most time on?
        -- Confetti collecting. I'm gonna be more active for this event cos I want more iteeeeeeems. lol

What technology are you most hooked on?
        -- The internet. lmao

What is one hobby you would like to try?
        -- I have stuff to learn to crochet, but it's been neglected. I need to get back into it.

What is your greatest new discovery?
        -- Uuuhhhhhhh, hard telling tbh. lmao
        -- Let's go with: getting the name of the font they used on the anniversary announcement banner. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:49:07 )

@Wildfire: nice!
I’m not doing that well. Had either food poisoning or IBS maybe? Had a chai latte that just went right through me. So I’m resting on the couch while studying. It’s hard to concentrate when you don’t feel good.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:53:36 )
@Anarchist Beauty: rofl - Beauty, I love your answers! <3
Crochet is one of those things that I've been looking at and thinking about lately too. I used to know how to do some, but it has been a long time. So far though, I keep getting distracted with other projects and haven't gotten to playing with yarn ;)
*trots off to look at the font*

@Totalanimefan: oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Total! That's no fun. Did the tea have something in it that you react to (probably)? I hope you feel better soon! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:55:51 )

@Wildfire: I've had some yarn and hooks for awhile now, my grandparents got me stuff a few years ago when I said I was interested...
        But I have this horrible habit of not committing and of thinking that if I'm not instantly good at something I suck.
        So I just need to get my ass out of that kind of mindset and pick up a dang hook again.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:56:45 )

@Wildfire: I was wondering if when asking for oat milk they gave me real milk but I did have a lactose pill with it. I walked to the bagel shop, got that drink with it. Only had the drink on the way back then had to go. And then about an hour later the same thing.
Maybe the chai or oat milk was old ? But I doubt it. The shop is busy enough.

Or maybe it was something else entirely and the timing just made it seem like that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:07:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah, it takes practice and patience. I know it can be tough to grant those things to yourself sometimes... I often try to skip steps too, but it's often much more rewarding in the end if you can just sit your arse down and learn a new thing slowly and "correctly" - despite our want to get to the finish line faster :3 Good luck. Let me know if you start - maybe I'll join you in the process and we can trade Crochet War Stories XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:08:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm a great believer in listening to the body's inner wisdom with things like that, so if you suspect something is triggering this for you, you're probably right. Regardless, I know that doesn't help you get past it and feeling better :(

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:11:04 )
@wildfire: Usually local pizza places will have tiramisu. At least, that's how it is here. :P

@koah: Ah, boo! I'm sorry your plans fell through, that sucks. :(

I'm gonna go to my girlfriend's house for the weekend; we're most likely just going to chill and hang out. Maybe go for a nice walk to play Pokemon Go. :o

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:14:16 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Yes!! Ive always wanted to do that but having no oven... it wasent rly posible.
Im trying to write down everything i can so once im able id go on a shopping spree lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:16:09 )
@Elirona: huh?! I don't recall seeing pizza places having tiramisu, but the local grocery store bakery usually has some, and the local Italian restaurants, of course! :3

@GoblinsAndTea: No... you kind of need an oven to do the shrinky dink thing! You sound really excited to play with them and the oven-baked clay options... it's nice to see! <3 What other projects are you thinking about??

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:20:39 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Well mayby less craftsy but i rly want to try and bake some cookies and maby a cake!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:21:29 )
@GoblinsAndTea: That sounds awesome! I'm not much of a baker, but if you follow a recipe, you should be good :3 Do you have a specific type of cake or cookies in mind?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:25:58 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Not at all tbh. Ill b busy all month with an event (like inktober)
I do think ill go for soething clasic since itl be my first time since 2014 that ill have baked something lol (i had to bake then in cooking class)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:31:00 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, more like 'the war with my cat over the yarn'. xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 19:35:18 )
    @Wildfire: It was tasty! I do love avocado, idk why I spent so long thinking I hated it!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.