Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:20:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah journaling helps unravel it a little.
And no problem, I'm glad your feeling better now ^^
Yeah true, planning to go for a walk this afternoon but my mum is taking forever dying her hair on the only bathroom we have =w=

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:21:29 )

@Wildfire: I wanted sum yesterday but I accidentally open the mild instant noodles we have TAT
But naaah not todaaay *w*

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:23:14 )

@Wildfire: I have a whole shelf dedicated to movies to force her to watch lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:24:10 )

@Wildfire: Lol, at least it's healthy?

@Purpsy: Reminds me of my dad's morning routines, only that's every single day. Sometimes staying at his place is painful, literally, because he's in the bathroom for A FREAKING HOUR. Like good lord, man, he reminds me of the saying "shit or get off the pot" lmao.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:26:24 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh that's really nice! What kind of tea did you get?

@Wildfire: Mostly him. I will just be the one saying that's a great idea lol. I saw that you got a lot done today. Did you finish everything on your today's list?

@Purpsy: That walk might have to wait then. You just made me realize that I could go for a walk later in the day and now I feel better about it ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:26:41 )

@Wildfire: most of the fun is games and personal hobby things. i do think i'm thinking about work more often than usual, but it's like that sometimes

@totalanimefan: i did hear you took you exam, but not the results. good job!
event has been fun :> i did the word search yesterday!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:28:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Just plain green tea by Bigelow. I drink lots of iced green tea. I even have an iced tea maker to make it easier (thanks to my dad!). :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:28:51 )

@Vixen: Thanks <33
Oh I gotta do the word search. I heard the font was updated. How long did it take you to do?

@CooperationIsKey: I love drinking iced green tea! It's really good just how it comes.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:30:37 )

@CooperationIsKey: Lmaoo relatable. Even my brother can take longer showers than me, unless I need to shave too pfft.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:31:50 )

@Totalanimefan: I sweeten mine a little with Monkfruit, and it's fab. I do get slowed down on drinking it a little because I have to wait for the ancient ice maker to make enough ice, though.

@Purpsy: I do tend to take long showers but I try to do it either when I'm home alone or I give a warning first! "I'm getting in the shower, you good?" meaning "do you need to pee before I take over the bathroom for half an hour?" XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:32:35 )
@totalanimefan: The only thing keeping me going at the moment is Cookie Clicker and thinking about the weekend! I feel like if the materials aren't sticking, that's when it's time to try and take a break.

@wildfire: I try to eat salad without dressing most of the time...I don't mind trading the blander flavor for the less healthy ingredients. The pasta was really good! It was pasta and broccoli, which is always a favorite of mine to have. :)

@cooperationiskey: Oh, nice! like a mobile camper RV? :V I mean, i don't know anything else that has the abbreviation "RV", but you never know. :P I'm glad you got your tea bags! It's been a while since i've had tea....It's too many steps for my brain to handle, setting up the electric tea kettle. ~_~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:32:41 )
@Another Movie Addict: just her, huh? She must adore you! <3 LOL!

@CooperationIsKey: lol, yeah... I don't really need more though...

@Totalanimefan: lol. Sometimes that's the best way to do things - lol!
Nah... I still have things to do. I'm about to go for another walk with the dogs & hubby (when his meeting is over and before the usual afternoon storms that the dogs are scared of) and I still have other things to do too...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:32:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Awe TwT
Yup you got plenty of time to go for walks (unless your very busy ;>3> )

There are times I want to go out late at night but there are too many drunks at that time since I live nearby a bar =n=

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:33:41 )

@Wildfire: I mean. Sometimes I like to torture her husband too, but he's aware of the movies I watch. She is a pure innocent. Which makes it hilarious. My other innocent victim made it very clear to not do that to them, so I don't.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:34:30 )

@CooperationIsKey: Ah yes I do the same! Personally because I don't like anyone interrupting my showers which has happen often unfortunately

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:35:39 )
@Vixen: yeah, it's like that sometimes. Life seems to run in circles... some things are more important at certain periods, then something else...

@Elirona: oh, that's a yummy mix! <3
Yeah, some folks don't seem to realize just how bad some conventional, off-the-shelf salad dressings can be. It's getting better lately - more people seem to be more aware of things like that, which is good. :3

@Another Movie Addict: it sounds like she secretly enjoys watching your bizarre choices in movies!! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:35:39 )

@Elirona: I have an iced tea maker and it's fantastic, makes making my tea so much easier. I end up drinking a ton of it, though, lol.

@Purpsy: Nothing like already rushing through a shower and having someone knock on the door "Are you going to be much longer??"

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:35:54 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah staff updated the font which is definitely easier to read!
i think it took me like a couple hours for all three, but i was using the old font and am spectacularly bad at reading backwards and up the diagonal

please @ me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:36:14 )

@Wildfire: Lol sometimes. I'm usually pretty careful to not show her the ones that are too horrible.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:36:38 )
    @Totalanimefan: as long as you take it easy you should be OK! That's good that you were able to eat something.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.