Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:36:58 )

@CooperationIsKey: or worse, when your already strip naked and about to hit the shower and then someone already ask that question.
It has happened to me before TAT

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:38:54 )
@wildfire: Oh I agree! People are starting to get better about demanding healthier ingredients, and I'm all for it.

Tangentially related, I tried this healthy keto cereal a couple weeks back. It was pretty good, but the price point was a little too high for my liking. :(

@cooperationiskey: Oooh, fancy! Does it brew the tea cold, or do you have to make the hot tea first before you can ice it? I realize these might be dumb questions. :P

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:40:05 )

Well brb
I'm going to eat my lunch

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:40:57 )
@purpsy: Enjoy!! hope it's good!! <3

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:42:36 )

@Purpsy: Oh gosh I've had that happen before, too. It's like, really? Fantastic timing. Lol.

@Elirona: It heats up the water to brew it, kinda like a coffee maker, but you fill the pitcher up to a line with ice so by the time it's done brewing you have cold tea. It's pretty great!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:51:30 )

@CooperationIsKey: I need to clean the ice maker that's in my freezer. Right now I can't ice anything. I just put it in the fridge and wait.

@Elirona: Wait, why are you thinking about the Cookie Clicker lol. Thanks that's a good idea.

@Wildfire: Good luck with getting that done. I'm laying on the couch studying and my cat is sleeping next to me. ^^

@Vixen: Oh that's a long time. XD I'm sure with the newer font it will take less than that. I don't want to spend 3 hours on it lol. I'm not the best at word searches lol. You happy that it's Friday? ^^

@sunny: Thanks! It was just crackers with PB lol. How's the writing coming along? Were you able to do anything yesterday or today?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:53:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Our ice maker has a leak; I have to empty the iceberg it creates occasionally because it's honestly unusable. The rest of the ice is fine, at least. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:55:34 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh a leaky ice maker is no good!
You are making me wish I had some iced tea tho!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:59:53 )
@totalanimefan: Cookie Clicker just released on Steam so I picked it up for $5. It unlocked primal memories I had stored away in 2013. :P

@cooperationiskey: Oh, that's super cool! Sounds super convenient!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:01:14 )

@Totalanimefan: I need to make another pitcher. I made one yesterday evening but I drank it all before going to bed. >_>

@Elirona: It's so great; before I had it I was buying premade bottled tea from Arizona company, but this is ultimately better for me and probably cheaper too. :D

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:06:12 )

I'm having a brilliant Friday.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:07:25 )

@Elirona: It's it just a game where you click on the cookie? XD
Have fun with that.

@CooperationIsKey: That's how you know it was really good lol. You should make some so you have it for later.

@koneko hey there. I'm just posting a bit in-between studying. What was up today? And are you back home now?

@AMA What's up?

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:07:33 )
Hiya Koneko! :)

@cooperationiskey: Yeah, I love me some Arizona tea, but i'm sure making your own iced tea is better for you, lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:09:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Not much. Thinking about laying down for a nap.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:13:59 )

@koneko: Eventful? o3o Wait, wasps? Ew, we've got a wasp nest under the ladder in the backyard that has to be taken care of. The dog keeps trying to eat them. x_x

@Totalanimefan: I will eventually. I think I need to turn the ice maker back on for a bit. (if we don't turn it off manually it has a habit of overflowing.)

@Elirona: Less sugar for sure, which is good because I'm type 2 diabetic and I really don't need to be sucking down tons of sugar in my drinks.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:19:48 )
@cooperationiskey: Overall, it seems like a net postiive! :D

@koneko: I'm doing good! Happy it's friday definitely. How are you doing?

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, you just...click the cookie. It's kind of like an idle game!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:26:24 )

@koneko: We try! This dog will eat anything so it's hard. He happily ate a baby carrot the other day!

And oh no, that sucks! I'd be yeeting out of bed, too, geez.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:28:21 )

@koneko You are still finding more?!

AmA: Hey that sounds pretty good to me lol

@CooperationIsKey: Turn it on, make the tea a little later and then enjoy it with ice lol. I seriously need to clean out my ice draw. Ugh I wish I felt better lol

@Elirona: That's what I thought it was. A Streamer I liked got on the World Record boards in that game lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:31:57 )

@koneko: Roommate's doggo is an idiot, we've had to take rocks and shells (florida lol) away from him. He's cute, but he's not the brightest. XD

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, kinda waiting to see if I'm invited to go look at that RV with roomie and her cousin and friend before I turn on the ice maker, 'cause if I'm going to be gone for hours I don't trust it not to overflow. But I do intend to do so!

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:33:53 )
@Another Movie Addict: I'm sure you know her threshold for movies :3

My dog hates the dog next door. It makes things difficult. Grrr.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.