Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:35:50 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@ChiffonOrange: yeah I can’t believe we hit 70 already. That’s so impressive. ^^

@star2000shadow: oh no don’t do that. You gotta get out of bed lol. Is there a personal heater you can use?

@dragoness129: hey it’s always nice to see you around ^^

@wildfire: good morning ^^ remember how I said a few days ago I’ve been waking up with a tight back? I think I learned why. My bed frame is broken and it causes my mattress not to lay flat when my husband and I are in bed. It dips just a little in the middle.

@Another Movie Addict: that sounds like a good time lol

i have a small heater, and t then a heating pad that i put on my knee in the winter to keep it from screaming in pain 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:37:27 )

@koneko: Yeah, though with his habit of eating just everything we're afraid he might swallow them, lol. And frankly neither of us can afford to get him surgery.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:44:03 )

@koneko: My roommate's dog is a chihuahua mix. So it wouldn't take much to mess him up. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:46:41 )
    @Totalanimefan: I wrote a bit on my novel yesterday, but I'm so tired today that I'm already in bed lol. I will try again tomorrow. The best thing about working on a novel by yourself (no editor, no publisher YET) is that you set your own deadlines. That's also the worst thing lol XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:47:53 )
@koneko: It's frustrating and it's getting to the point where it's dangerous, tbh. It makes me horribly sad and annoyed. Needless to say, we'll be doing some more training with him soon. I'd rather he whine and pine for the dog next door than try to eat him!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:48:50 )
    We don't have a dog next door, thankfully because my dog would go ape.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:49:51 )
@sunny: so it's not just my overprotective knucklehead, huh? That's good to know.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:49:52 )

@koneko Yeah they can just stay in there for right now lol
I managed to have a meal! I had Cream of Wheat. So I think I'm in the clear now.

@CooperationIsKey: Oh that's exciting! Do they want to buy one? Rent one for a vacation?

@star2000shadow: That's good at least. Do you have to do this when it's in the 60's or is that for when it's colder?

@sunny: I think that's a good thing overall. If you need a mental health day or a day you aren't feeling great you can take it easy. I'm sure that you will hold yourself accountable. ^^ It's good that you managed to do a little yesterday. ^^

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:50:10 )
@totalanimefan: It's very...relaxing? It's odd to describe it in such a way, lol. That's cool, though! I didn't realize they kept track of world rankings. :o

@koneko: The wasps must really like your house!! In all seriousness, that's super scary. Glad you're okay. <3

@wildfire: It's difficult to take my one dog out on a walk sometimes, because if he sees another dog in his vicinity he will *freak out*.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:51:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Roommate's cousin is looking to buy an RV, sell her house and live/travel in the RV. She's apparently be able to park it at a friend's place when she's in town so she's got that figured out.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:52:05 )
    @Wildfire: my dog is traumatised after being attacked three times. He doesn't like having other dogs near the house lol.

@Totalanimefan: yep, and I am confident I will do more tomorrow. The novel is technically finished, I'm on the second draft right now.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:53:03 )
@cooperationiskey: Ah, that makes sense, to live in an RV i mean. Must be rough on gas, though!

Hiya Sunny!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:54:17 )

@Elirona: Yeah, but I think she can afford it. She's decently well off. I think she'll have to board her two horses though, but I guess she should be able to do that at the friend's place where she'd be parking, so that works out.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:56:18 )
    @Elirona: hey there! How's things?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:57:20 )
@cooperationiskey: I feel like having horses would kind of throw a wrench in things, but I've never been a horse owner so if she's got a plan, then cool!

@sunny: Things are good! happy for Friday, as i'm sure most people are. :p How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 20:03:19 )
@Elirona: Ours used to do that, but are over it now (with a rare exception) - except for the next door dog. *sigh*

@sunny: Yes, that definitely complicates things. My dog was attacked when he was a puppy too - I wonder how much of that is playing in to things now... but although he has never particularly liked the next door dog, he really hates him now and I'm not sure why. It's not like that dog attacked him...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 20:10:57 )

@Elirona: I'll pull up the video for you lol
I didn't know that it was a relaxing game, that's good. I like relaxing games a lot. ^^
Youtube link. It's SmallAnt
@CooperationIsKey: That's pretty cool and much cheaper than renting. ^^;
@sunny: That's good. At what point do you hand it off to an editor? Or let someone else look at it?
@koneko I am also happy. Maybe a walk is in my future?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 20:27:15 )

My roommate just took the entire bin of ice that I've been making for my tea, for her cooler.

I am not happy.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 20:35:46 )

@CooperationIsKey: What the hell!? Why?
Can you scoop some out for yourself or is it dirty ice?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 20:42:13 )
@CooperationIsKey: oh no! Does she know that you had plans for that ice?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.