Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:27:08 )
-returns-
I have had a busy morning!
I walked the dogs.
I went on a bike ride.
I did some yoga.
And now I'm eating lunch (cucumber + tomato + chickpea + romaine + kalamata olive salad with olive oil and a little white wine vinegar, s+p... for those of you who are interested in my meals XD <3 )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:27:54 )
@totalanimefan: that would explain your back ache. That sucks. :(

@another movie addict: it sounds like you had a very amusing and very drunk night! XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:36:49 )
@wildfire: Sounds like a fun and busy morning! :O

that salad sounds really good, too! can i have some? ;-;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:39:42 )
@Elirona: Yes, I did, but it was good to get out and do things. And I realized that since each activity was only about 30 minutes' worth, all three were the rough equivalent of getting to/from and taking one longer class in terms of time, but the diversity of doing several things was nice. Now to see if I can walk tomorrow - lol!! XD

The salad is quite good if I say so myself. I'm thinking about getting more... but I shouldn't. *shares*

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:42:35 )
@wildfire: oh definitely! working out your whole body by doing different things is the way to go! Your body may hate you tomorrow, but it's for the best, lmao. :P You can have all the salad you want! Salad is good for you!!!

I did not eat breakfast this morning but my grandma made some pasta for my niece, so I snuck some of that.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:48:21 )

@Wildfire: I really did. My friend kept yelling at me about why I would make her watch such a movie. The drunken screaming and trying to hide from the scenes, is exactly why I pick the movies I do.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:51:38 )

@Wildfire: mostly keeping up with work and the usual games and art stuff

@totalanimefan: as long as you getting enough rest and breaks so you don't burn out, it's fine!

please @ me

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:55:37 )
What's everyone got planned for today/weekend? :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 17:57:34 )

I plan to game and watch American Horror Story.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:02:19 )
-had to make a phone call-

@Elirona: Yep - that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking! XD
Salad is good for you... but it can become pretty bad for you depending on the dressing you put on it, unfortunately (like if you eat out or use some of the standardly-available bottled dressings). Sneaking some pasta ... lol!

@Another Movie Addict: Yeah, that's a silly movie - but I can see why friends of a certain temperament might go all "but WHYyyyyy!!!" on you! XD

@Vixen: art + games + work. *nods* Yup. Sounds about right. Are you having any fun?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:04:03 )

@Elirona: Oh no. Just think positively about work!
Haha that's how you know. I thought that I would spend the time laying on the couch studying, but I feel like the material isn't sticking. I think it's cause of the flare up lol

@Purpsy: Thank you. It seems like there is always something up with me lately. lol How's your day going?

@Koah: Well damn that sucks.

@Aynjell: Thank you. I feel a bit better now. I was able to eat crackers and PB. ^^ How are you?

@sunny: Thank you so much. It means a lot to me when you guys encourage me. ^^ I've been taking it easy. Only watched a few videos for class and wrote just a few notes. The material isn't really sticking right now. Probably cause I'm not 100% yet, but I was able to eat.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:07:20 )

@Wildfire: Thanks. I agree. We are getting a new bed but with the furniture back ups right now who knows how many weeks it will be until the new one is here.
@Vixen: That's a good point. I don't know if I said this to you, but I passed my first class last night and I got a really good score. ^^ How are you enjoying the event? Have you had a chance to work on your gown?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:08:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah. Shortages in production and availability are a very real thing these days unfortunately. Worse come to worst, maybe you put the mattress directly on the floor, or find some other stop-gap?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:10:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Is a weird day for me...
I guess I've just been thinking about a lot of certain things if that makes sense at all.

How are you? Are you feeling any better?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:13:46 )

@Elirona: At the moment I'm waiting to see if I get invited to go along with roomie and her cousin and friend to see an RV cousin is interested in. Other than that I'll probably be on here all day, but I dunno about the rest of the weekend yet. o3o

At least I've gotten to the store (needed tea bags, bought nail polish from a novelty set I hadn't completed yet) and to the bank to pay my rent (roommate--who is also landlord--likes to get it in cash because she doesn't trust electronic banking, siiiiiigh).

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:14:45 )

@Wildfire: Also wow that salad sounds amazing. It also reminds me that I have a couple bell peppers I bought for use in salads... maybe I'll have one later. Though I'm out of tomatoes and that's like a salad staple for me... Hmm. 🤔

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:16:26 )

Hmm is a bit chillier today so I might have some spicy noodles for lunch =q=

Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:17:08 )

@Wildfire: Yes I will have to think of something. I'll ask my engineer husband lol

@Purpsy: Maybe your brain will be able to make sense of them soon. I'm feeling a lot better compared to yesterday! I just feel like it's healing and I have no energy while it does that. Yesterday and today are just beautiful days to be outside but I've either been busy or sick. It's only the beginning of Sept so I will have lots of time to go for walks before it's winter. Thanks for checking up on me <3

@CooperationIsKey: Hey. I was about to say morning but then I looked at the time lol. How's your day been?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:18:12 )

@Purpsy: I wish it were 'chillier' here! Florida's climate is fun in some respects (for instance you can grow almost anything here) but oof the heat and humidity. :P

@Totalanimefan: Mostly quiet. Ran a couple errands, found more nail polish in a crossover novelty line I've been collecting, got tea, paid rent. So constructive at least! You?

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 18:18:17 )
@CooperationIsKey: it was a really good salad. I'm still thinking about getting more -lol! XD

@Purpsy: oh yum! Spicy nooooooooOOooodles!!! <3

@Totalanimefan: I'm sure you guys will be able to figure something out :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.