Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:36:59 )

Ha. I wrote a fic and sent it to a friend.
      Then I was like 'she's taking a lot time to read that' and then I realized that's bc it's almost 7k words and not, like 3k like I thought. lmao
      Whoops.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:37:30 )

@koneko I really don't think that you are hurting anyone or upsetting anyone. Managers understand that people apply for more than one job when looking and that people get back to others at different times. It's super normal lol
I'm looking to find some ones as good as my fav in CA which was Teaspoon. Nothing as good yet but one place wasn't bad and I haven't tried all of the places around here yet. What was the name of your fav place in the mall?

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah if I step in dog crap I'm mad, if I see a dog pooping, I don't worry about it. That guy was such an ass. I'm sorry he's been bothering you.
Yes I'm exactly the same. If I do sweeten my tea which isn't all the time, but I do. I put just the littlest bit of honey in it. And I can't stand it when it's so sweet it makes your nauseous. That's me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:38:05 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Oops oh well. I guess she will just have to read it lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:38:45 )

@Totalanimefan: Guess I gotta be a lil more patient. lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:39:37 )

Koneko, I think a glass is a good idea. And eeeeew that Monster sounds super gross, lol.

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I haven't even walked to the store since dealing with him that day; little does he know Toki frequently chooses to poop in that yard when being walked, probably because his own dog does! But we always clean it up. :I

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:40:53 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Or read the instructions better lol

@koneko It's cool. It's something that everyone learns. 4 years ago I would have felt exactly like you do now.

@CooperationIsKey: Yikes you should be allowed to walk freely. I'm sorry that happened. How long ago was it? If it was awhile ago he won't remember you.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:41:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Wat?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:42:03 )
I love the boba shop at the mall, except I’m allergic to tea so I try not to drink it too much or I get a stomach ache. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:44:27 )
    Sorry i just had to step AFK for a lil while.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:44:52 )
    I’m allergic to herbal teas, they give me a headache :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:45:28 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Did you say it was supposed to be 3k words and you did 7k?
More like I can't read. You just thought that it was 3k words lol.

@Lina: Which tea are you allergic to? All White, Green Black and Oolongs?

@koneko I agree. Once you have been F'ed over a few times you care less, but also when you work at a lot of different places you see that it's not a big deal to the management that you are leaving. Sometimes it's not even about trying to come out ahead or the company coming out ahead. Sometimes it's about moving to a company or a role that's just a better fit for you and there are no hard feelings.

@sunny: It's ok. Welcome back.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:47:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: thank you :) I have to start work on my writing now, but idk what to write… :/ I am usually pretty disciplined but the past two days i have done no work at all :O

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:47:42 )
    @koneko: idk, I’m allergic to the herbs not actual tea. I drink a lot of black tea and I’m fine.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:48:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I didn't think it was as long as it is. lol
      I didn't have a limit or a goal, I just write and whatever happens, happens. lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:48:14 )

@sunny: I'm not sure what you should write about?
Maybe you could make today a journaling day?

@koneko I mean it is serious. But that doesn't make it bad. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:49:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: i don’t usually journal, i wouldn’t even know where to start :O I kept a journal when i was younger, but i haven’t done it for years and years.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:51:23 )

@Totalanimefan: It's been maybe a month? Two? Something like that. I do have different hair now but I still wouldn't be surprised to be recognized. But he can't stop me from walking on the sidewalk, I mean that's public property.

This guy has a fence that's literally falling down on the sidewalk and he's worried about dog poop in his yard. Like, priorities, dude.

@Lina: @sunny: Oh man, being allergic to tea sounds awful. I drink so much tea! It gets me through the day many days, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:53:32 )

@sunny: Start my writing about the less two days, what you did and how you felt.
Then move unto goals. Small goals, long term goals, simple goals, big goals. Then maybe how you would want to do some of them. The internet also has prompts.

@koneko Your contract also says that they can fire you for no reason. So you are not locked in and it's not inconsiderate to leave.

@CooperationIsKey: True. Also he probably doesn't remember. Do you remember a random person that you saw for like a min from a month ago? XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:53:58 )
I’m allergic to the tea leaf, so green, black, herbal… any tea that uses the tea leaf in it.
My favorite boba is matcha, but that gives me a stomach ache.

It’s not really bad or anything. Just uncomfortable when I’m at work, which is usually when I want a boba. XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:56:23 )

@Totalanimefan: I mean no, but I sure as hell remember him! So I'd think he'd remember going off on a random person going by his house, you know?

@Lina: Matcha is the beeeeest! I actually bought a bag of it a while back to make things with, lattes but also want to use it in other recipes. It's super good for you too! That stinks, being allergic to it. I wonder if a dose of benadryl before drinking it would help at all? Though you've probably considered your options already.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.