Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 15:54:19 )
@totalanimefan:
I probably won't be eating at a restaurant anytime soon, especially since my fiancee isn't vaccinated yet.
Maybe if it was with someone fully vaccinated but still I'm wary.

@lilykin:
I feel that.
I have a brown pencil from Colourpop that I swear by. Last time they restocked I bought two of them because I knew it was going to sell out fast.
I haven't found my foundation yet but I did order one from Colourpop recently. Hopefully it's my shade cause it's hard to find a good match.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 16:52:22 )

@ArsenicAttitude: One of my college buddies had a real hard time matching her skin tone so I finally took her to Sephora to have one the ladies there help us. We got an older lady that was really nice about it and found her a few options. (This was 10+ years ago tho so idk how the Sephora people now lol.)

I've been using the Hard Candy Glamoflauge (I think that's the name, I'd have to dig it out) for ages since I've got moderate rosacea. Covers everything up and I can skip the green correction step.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 16:53:22 )

So there where chicken outside my apartment window this morning. There aren't normally chickens outside my window. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 18:23:01 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah that was and you guys, uh, make some memories lol.
Yeah I loved that growing up. It wasn't until I was older that I realized how special it was. lol

@Amber Lynne: Oh that sounds good. I think I want to do a white cake with strawberry. ^^ That's what I normally get.
Time is an illusion lol. But for real how does time work again? XD

@Ava: I could totally eat those all the time lol. Yesterday I took the lettuce from my grower and then I added it to a wrap with turkey bacon and sliced red red bellpeppers and it was soo good!
What the heck? They need to give you and everyone else their money. Let me know when it's fixed.

@Lina: Yay great! Will I see you around? ^^

@xvz: Hey how are you? It's always nice to see you around. ^^

@Lilykin: Yeah not worth it. My mom and her sister are older, so they got the vaccine a while ago. :)

@Colin: Oh that's great, I'm really happy for you guys in Canada ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 18:24:36 )

@Unicorn: Yeah that's about all you can do. Maybe read some books too to past the time. ^^; My husband had been reading a lot to pass the time.

@ArsenicAttitude: I totally get it. It's not for everyone right now, and when I did it for the first time again, I was low key freaking out, but I knew that I would be safe since me and my party was vaxxed, but still. ^^;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 18:44:22 )
@lilykin:
I had gotten matched with a foundation at sephora years ago but the foundation gave me a grayish tint to my face I realized.
But I really don't wear foundation as much as I should because it definitely evens out my skin pretty well.

Oh I like Hard Candy. I've tried a few of their products before.
Lowkey kind of hate that they're only in Walmart though.

@totalanimefan:
Yeah I understand.
I've gone without my mask with a small group of people coming to the house to see my fiancee, but those are obviously people that I know lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 18:46:39 )

@ArsenicAttitude: It's going to take time for us to get use to not wearing our masks all the time, but I think that we will get a little better every time we have a good interaction. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 18:48:16 )
@totalanimefan:
Most definitely.
^^

Slightly on topic, I got my second covid shot and feel like crap lol. It's worth it in the end but I hate having a fever.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 19:22:53 )

I think I may cave and equip the avi I made with that new pride background. lol
      Everyone else's are so cute.
      I must join the fun.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 19:39:12 )

@ArsenicAttitude: I think you can order off of amazon too? Kind of a toss-up on what mega corp to support :/

@Anarchist Beauty: Do it! (I switched mine back lol)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 20:07:10 )
@lilykin:
I hate both companies but Walmart slightly less.
XD
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 21:18:32 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Wal-fart paved the way for amazon so I think it's only fair to hate them equally. It's easy to put a face to wally world b/c you shop there in person and see the same people consistently so it feels personable. But it's just as much as soulless corp as amazon. They absolutely will not hesitate to screw their employees and customers over for a few cents :[

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 21:20:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yep, things are starting to come together nicely, as far as vaccinations go.

In other news; I'M SURROUNDED BY LITTLE FIREY PUMBAA'S!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 21:27:28 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: sounds tasty =D
And I have no idea. Time is just a construct for uslessness in this day and age, lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 21:50:48 )
@Colin: Yeah, new Squee is awesome. Of course you can always just play Prossh Food Chain too but why bother when you can play the far superior Commander? :D Lol. Sorry, I just love Jund Dragons lol.

@Ava: Don't think you did, sorry lol. I totally have to do it that way or else I get massive burnout and never touch it again. For example, I haven't played Stardew Valley in about two years, after binging it for about two weeks nonstop. How's it feel to be free of your contract, girl?! :D I don't mind lol. I'm an Abstractor for a Title Insurance company. Basically, my company insures buyers (and banks when doing a mortgage) so that if there's anything wrong with the ownership on land, you don't get screwed. For example, my parents bought a house many years ago that had a lien on it from the previous owner, they ended up having to pay all $20,000 of it because they didn't get the lien taken care of before buying, so it became their responsibility. As an Abstractor, I do the searches through the legal documents on properties, to make sure it's all legit. It's dull but pays pretty well. :) But I really hope the acting works out for you :) Crossing my fingers :D Yeah, if you kill one of the non-immortal characters that have quests, you will have to start over to get them. Thankfully though they aren't important to the overall story if you do kill those characters. So it's fine :)

@Totalanimefan: Totally get you on that lol. I miss those days.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 22:34:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Oh, when the Jund plane in Alara was first introduced, I LOVED their flavour of dragons. And I just love dragons full stop. But, admittedly, in my 5-colour dragon commander deck, most are of the Jund spectrum.

And one of my faves to find and put on the field early is the Hellkite Overlord.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 22:52:26 )
-runs in-
-runs out-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 23:46:34 )
@Colin: You have good taste man. I like dragons too, and Jund obviously is my favorite 3-color combination too. I made a Chainer, Nightmare Adept reanimator deck and the gimmick was it was all Dragons, so I called it How to Chain Your Dragon xD I would build a Dragon deck but so many people at my LGS play Dragons that it just feels unoriginal now. People ruin tribal at my LGS for me, because that's all some people play. You know that 32(ish) deck challenge, where you get a Commander deck for each combination of colors? I literally know a guy that has 32 DIFFERENT Tribal decks, including Tribal Tribal with Morophon as the Commander (for the Five-Color Commander). Like, I feel like I can't make anything without it feeling like I copied them somehow.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 23:57:40 )

@ArsenicAttitude: The side effects from my 2nd shot were awful. Good news is you should feel better tomorrow. ^^ And in two weeks you will be fully vaccinated.

@Anarchist Beauty: Do it! Do it! Do it! ^^

@Colin: I was too! I only got 7 shinies, which is more than enough but I felt like I wasn't getting them easily. How did you do?

@Ava: You are making me want a salad for dinner lol. Yeah that's super not cool. People have bills to pay.

@Amber Lynne: I don't know where I'm going to get such a cake though lol
Time is useless and yet it keeps on going lol

@SorrowTheMad: I'm sure these hard times don't help as far as missing the past. I feel like in the last year thinking about the past really hits different.

@Wildfire: Hi! I was out and about today running some errands. The weather is just perfect today. I love it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 00:03:48 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Bake it yourself? XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.