Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:18:45 )

@Aisukohi: Close. I have an intolerance. Just like how people can have lactose intolerance. I have it to onions lol. RIP me.
Yeah this is a great local place! Before I lived here and I would come to Otakon (anime con) in DC on Friday nights the group would always get pizza here lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:22:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh my, that's unfortunate considering tons of things have onions in it! Plus they're delicious, but I guess that's not the worst thing to have an intolerance for. ^^; I take it their sauce doesn't have onion in it then?

And that's neat! There are some cities I'll return to here and there and I'll have to go back to favorite spots like that every time I go.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:28:07 )
@Totalanimefan: lol. Right? I can think of several things to do other than deal with scared dogs and wondering about a hurricane headed this way

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:35:36 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Do you have reason to not try?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:38:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Do let me know what sort of unique twists you bring to the deck. I love hearing about unique and wacky combos/synergies in decks.

@totalanimefan: Heh, fair enough. And yeah, need to make sure I have plenty of space for Pokes come GO Fest

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:48:39 )

@Aisukohi: Tell me about it! Onions are in everything and it really sucks. Nope their red sauce is onion free. I think traditionally pizza sauce is onion free. Sometimes I still ask at places.
In addition to the great food my group has the memory of all going together! ^^ I love Otakon cause I get to have fun with my friends.

@Wildfire: What time do you have to start drugging them?

@Amber Lynne: I would have to clean up all the dirty dishes lol. But I might try making a cake anyway. ^^

@Colin: Cause on that day, I have no time to be wasting looking through my pokemon storage lol. I really hope I can get my Go plus to work before then. I haven't gotten it to work in weeks. It connects and then disconnects almost right away.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:50:59 )

@Totalanimefan: You say that like cleaning is such a bad thing.
It sucks, but if it's gotta be done... well, do 'em? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:51:25 )

@Amber Lynne: I hate cleaning dishes. I don't know why. I just do. I would much rather be the one cooking.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:51:45 )

@Totalanimefan: saaaaaaame
dishes suuuuuuck

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:52:02 )

@Amber Lynne: See, you feel me lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:52:27 )

Hey guys

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:53:12 )

@vengeance: Hey! It's always nice to see you. How have you been? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:53:29 )

Also cleaning dishes? What is that? XD Stares at the dishwasher.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:53:55 )

@Totalanimefan: I have been doing fine. What about you.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:56:12 )

@vengeance: I do have one, but not every dish can go in the dishwasher. I've been doing good. In a little bit I'm going to leave to have pizza and see the fireworks. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:59:23 )

Everyone is wearing the new crate items. It makes me want to donate to get them too lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:59:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: That just sucks. I wonder if it's an issue with a GO update, or the Pokeball+, itself...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 22:02:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Pizza is always good. And the new items are great.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 23:00:00 )
@Totalanimefan: It's not a matter of time but of circumstance... Which makes it tricky

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 23:11:50 )
@Totalanimefan: It really does suck. And ironically a lot of those songs remind me of my relationship with my mom. Like, I get what the lyrics were meant for, but so much of Hybrid Theory and Meteora (and even a bit from Minutes to Midnight) reminded me of that. But you're right, times sucked around that age. I listened to a bunch of music like Linkin Park, Punk, and emo around that age. Lol!

@Colin: Can do! Although with just Mirri it will probably be a regular old boring Bogles-style deck. I suppose I could go more on the Enchantress/Aura build to spice it up a bit, but more than likely it'll be more of the same lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.