Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 21:58:52 )
@Totalanimefan: No worries lol. Yeah it sucked. Imagine being a Disney World and being sick as a dog for 7 days. That was not fun lol.

@Colin: I feel like I've leveled up as a Johnny now and I don't know how to feel about this. Yidris isn't even white, I don't know how I can be Ajani with this deck.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:01:53 )

@Amber Lynne: Thank you. I still have 15 days, but also at the same time, wow it's only 15 days until my Bday! What kind of cake did you have?
@SorrowTheMad: OMG no I don't want to imagine lol. I have gotten the flu from Disney, but like towards the end the trip. I wouldn't get sick going there because it was only a 2 hour car drive. ^^

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 23:04:46 )

@Totalanimefan: I occasionally had to fill in for the actual front desk. You couldn't have paid me enough to sit there all day. Sooo many interruptions. Plus the school district I worked for shared the front desk with city. Lot of upset people in a hurry lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 23:05:59 )

@Lilykin: I worked at a few front desks before I was experienced enough to do data entry lol. Not for me. Either you are bored to tears or stressed to tears.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 23:14:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Oof, I gotta decide what I'm gonna do with my weekend. You got any 4th of July plans?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 23:33:35 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Black Forest!

And yeah, I getcha. So close and yet so far, as well. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 23:52:13 )

@Lilykin: Me too. On the 4th I'm going to go to a park across the river from where they are setting off fireworks on the capital. I moved to DC in August so this will be my first time seeing them in DC!

@Amber Lynne: What kind is that? I don't know if I've ever heard of it. Yeah and it's kinda blowing my mind that it's July. With the pandemic it's like time wasn't moving, and now it's July so how? But also Jan 2020 was like 10 years ago lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:25:23 )
@Totalanimefan: That's fair, lucky you lol. My brother had a ton of fun, that's the important part. Lol.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:25:29 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Chocolate and cherry.

Also, omfg. Time? Does it exist anymore?
Like wtf? XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:48:29 )
I’m good. Work has been busy but I’ll have some free time tomorrow!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:55:44 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

woahh what kind of streaming do u do ava?? it’s cool u have a talent manager ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 01:16:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that sounds nice. My family usually has a big get together at a friends house but... I know like half of them haven't gotten vaccinated yet. Don't really want to take the chance :|

I may test the limits of my hotspot instead lol

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 01:50:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yep. More and more people are getting their appointments bumped up overall.

@sorrowthemad: It's okay to be a little less Ajani... white is all about order and such, and... well, sometimes it's okay to ë̸̘̺́m̸̈͜b̴̥̓r̶̮͊͒a̴̒͜c̷̤͖̔ë̵̳́ ̵̾͜͝t̵̚ͅh̶͓̀̓ĕ̶͍̭ ̷͍̀͊c̶̟͗h̴͓̎́a̸͓̍o̴͍͂̉s̵͉̩̾̆ just a lil' bit.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 01:57:05 )
@Colin: Lol! This is true. I'll definitely enjoy Cascading Chaos: The Deck. I've got some pretty interesting cards for it I think, I'm just not sure what I want to "do" with it just yet. Like, Cascading is fine, but what does the deck actually end up doing?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 02:07:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Yeah, that's fair. It needs a decisive factor. Cascade's great, but you need a point to get to, I suppose.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 02:10:57 )
@Colin: I actually have no idea what to do lol. Maybe I'll look for something that I can do for it. EDHREC will probably have some win-cons. Or maybe I'll just use Wheels and have one of the Titans in my deck to reshuffle everything. Idk lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 02:31:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Both viable plans. EDHREC really is a good resource, isn't it? I've gotten such inspiration from the builds there.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 02:38:13 )
@Colin: Yeah it's awesome! It's actually how I ended up with my Gitrog build. Saw a list, changed it a bit, and voila! Also I got this amazing idea for Korvold Food Chain on there. It's like Prossh except you just use Squee in the deck, you alternate between Korvold and Squee and sac Squee to Korvold on ETB to draw your deck. Dumb stuff :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 02:57:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: ....I've never thought about using Squee in that way, holy hell. I need to look at that site again!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 07:53:02 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, I play a few video games on my phones, but have been watching tv series lately to pass the time
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.