Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 20:23:34 )

@Totalanimefan: This was so long ago I'd have to redraw them all lol. I just don't have the energy (or the desire really).

If I can find the art files I'll share them when I get home. Here's the blurb for the shop:

"Bottle Sprites are miniature fae copies concocted in a bottle. The sprites live in their bottles and will come at their owner's summons. Personality will differ from sprite to sprite but each will retain the characteristics of its origin fae. Sprites abilities are fairly limited. They are much like children; very much in the here and now. Though prolonged interaction with their owner allows them to mature some. They can do magics like their larger counterparts, though on a much smaller scale. They also have the curious ability to teleport short distances (to places they have already been), making them ideal messengers."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 20:25:04 )
@Totalanimefan: For sure! I'll get there though :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 20:26:57 )

@Lilykin: That sounds cute. If you aren't into running it at the moment then there is no pressure to do it. It's not like someone is waiting around on your commission.

@SorrowTheMad: So have you been doing every week since you started? Have you made any friends?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 20:52:40 )

@Totalanimefan: I sure hope no one's still waiting on these adopts. I put them on hiatus in 2014 lmao. I'd never leave a commission unfinshed that long tho, yikes.

I wouldn't mind revamping them into open ended/one off adoptables. I'm not into running a store anymore but I do like making little characters. 🤔

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 20:58:46 )

@Lilykin: lol I don't think in 2021 anyone is waiting on those hahahaha
One off adoptables sounds cute and less work. So maybe that's a win-win lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 00:14:09 )

@Totalanimefan:
He loves it there and I don't blame him; it's one of the best beaches in Florida, in a nice little touristy town. It's cute. He and my stepmom co-own a house further inland though, and when it's super bad I believe that's where he heads, just to be safe. He knows the risks; he's lived in Florida most of his life. But yeah, I worry when storms come through!

@Lilykin: LOL My cousin and her wife and daughter were watching (distant and moving away) tornadoes recently from their yard. They did get some amazing photos (one with lightning!)

That stinks about the adoptables shop! I love adoptables; I have a ton, lol. Maybe you could try again?

Oh dear Ihavea puppy on my arm and keyboard aaaaa

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 00:23:31 )

@CooperationIsKey: Ok good! I've heard want too many stories about people who are too stubborn to leave. My dad lives on the Atlantic side, but he's inland enough to where the storm surge isn't anything to worry about.
That's super cute. I have a cat sleeping with me. ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 00:34:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I don't think my dad would stay out there if there were a really dangerous storm coming through. At least I hope not! I check in with him when there's storms though, lol. I worry.

It's cute but it also made typing very difficult lmao.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 00:39:24 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yes it makes typing much harder lol
Which side is your dad on? The Atlantic or Gulf? (And which side are you on?)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 00:58:04 )

@Totalanimefan: We're both on the Gulf side. I love the warmer water and calmer waves, it's really nice (especially compared to how cold and huge the waves are in California; I have poor circulation in my extremities and it could be downright painful to swim!).

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 01:39:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: HAH! I would have loved to have seen that!

@totalanimefan: ...2020. The year that just... slogged on. And on. And on.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 03:54:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah pretty much. I took a year off after getting into a car accident, just didn't have the cash to keep going. But yeah I have a bunch of buddies. I tend to make friends wherever I go (whether I want to or not). You remember that scene in Shrek where Shrek tells Donkey "You, you're coming with me" and then picks him up and carries him off? That's how I feel every interaction with extroverts goes for me. Even if I'm not crazy about them they, I dunno, think I'm depressed and need human interaction or something. I can be fairly extroverted when I want to be though. I jabber Diane's ear off (the Braincore lady) nonstop basically. Lol.

@Colin: Yeah it was hilarious. They ended up killing him waaay before the second one could become relevant. It was a while ago, I'll see if I can't find it on youtube.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 04:20:10 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: If you can find it, lemme know!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 12:34:55 )
@Colin: Definitely! I forgot to mention (I think) I lost to Heliod on a Game 3 I should have never lost. My hand was BUSTED good, and I had dropped a Leyline so he had to legitimately kill me through combat or gain infinite life to bring us to a tie. All I needed was a single Red source. By the time the game ended he had Heliod as a creature too, so I would have wiped everything (since Living End says "Sacrifice all creatures"). Also learned that Ranger Captain does things other than just Tutor. Lol! It's all good though, I absolutely should have lost my game against Blue Moon (Kiki-Combo version) so I guess that's karma lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 16:01:58 )

@CooperationIsKey: I could never swim in the water in CA. It's just way too cold. I think I said this, but I grew up on the Atlantic side. The water is also warm there but we don't have the white sand you guys have.

@Colin: Oh gosh it was like 10 years in one year. I aged so much in 2020 lol. By the way I'm sure you know but it's 4x exp today. I put a lucky egg on and I got like 21k exp for my first catch of the day lol. I also have an incense running.

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. That's why you hadn't been in a while. I feel like I can make friends easily. I still like my alone time, but I also like being around humans. I'm like 50/50.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 19:40:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah when we started back up in May it was the first time in about two years or so that I'd gone to play like that, and almost as long since I'd even played Magic period. I make friends easily when I want to but I'm very all or nothing, either I like you right away or don't want to talk to you lol. But I get super exhausted being around people for long periods (Sunday's tournament being a great example of that lol)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 19:50:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, the last time I recall trying to swim in the Pacific, I had to immediately climb my way back out of the waves because as soon as the water hit my chest I started hyperventilating! I much prefer the warmer water here. ^^;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 19:59:05 )

@SorrowTheMad: I didn't answer you until now because the lag was killer on Voltra for like 30 mins. I think it's gone?
Haha are you all or nothing when you chat with people on the internet too? How do you know if you get on with someone right away?
Spending all day out with lots of people or people you don't know is a lot. I think before Rona I could handle it ok, but now I just can't at all! It's like 2 hours max. I gotta build it back up.

@CooperationIsKey: Yup that would have been me except I couldn't even get that far. I couldn't do anything past my calf lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 21:31:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Hah, fair enough then! And yeah, Ranger-Captain can REALLY turn the tides if used correctly. A lot of white decks overall consider running him.

@totalanimefan: 4X exp is amazing! And fair play on the 21k xp from your first catch, too! Well done!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 22:06:18 )

@Colin: Too bad it's 95F out right now, or I would totally be out playing. That's just too hot. That's like 36C? Have you played yet today?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.