Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 04:16:23 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Yes, but also kinda sad cause it was the weekend of one of my usual anime conventions, but of course it's not happening for a second year. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 04:22:37 )

@Amber Lynne: lol why is this?
@Colin: Disney is a lot of fun. I lived about two hours south of there growing up. ^^ I’ve been lots.
@SorrowTheMad: wow you got first?! Omg congrats!
@KittyBeary: that does suck. Which anime con was that? My normal one is in late July/early Aug. it’s the 2nd week in Aug this year and they said it’s happening but it’s up to the city to decide on how many people can be at the con center at once.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 04:28:47 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: It was Fanime. ;w;

I'm debating on if it'll be safe enough to go to my more local one in September since it's happening and I'll be fully vaccinated. ;w;
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 05:18:17 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: LUCKY. Man, Disney World was amazing. Pretty much a dream come true for me. Pretty sure I still have the autograph books at my parent's place, too.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 05:57:48 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Maybe because you somehow managed to get the antisocial hermit known as Colin to post somewhere other than in RP threads XD
It's seriously a miracle, lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 06:05:23 )

@Totalanimefan: more people out and about than usual yes, but not wildly crowded

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 14:57:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! It was Standard and I don't really play Standard much (I much prefer Modern) but they only had five people and couldn't play without a sixth so I bought a Starter deck basically. It was a whole mess, I was unfamiliar with my cards, I was unfamiliar with my opponent's cards, it was a mess lol. But I had fun. :) Pulled a $15 card out of my prize pack too lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 15:12:57 )

@KittyBeary: you know I used to live in the Bay Area but I was never able to go to that one. They even had Home Made Kazoku one year but I didn’t find out until a few days before the con (I was new to the area) and I worked retail so I couldn’t get off :(

@Colin: Disney is nice. I’m actually going in Sept. I have the flight and hotel booked. I’m going cause I haven’t been to FL since 2018 which is the longest I’ve been away but also because a couple we are friends with from England are going then because they normally come every year to Disney. When I moved back to FL I would go and see them after I lived in England. Then after by Dad will pick me up and I’ll stay at his place and then get to see all my friends and family.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 15:19:37 )

@Amber Lynne: well then your a wizard too cause you guys are friends too. Lol
@Vixen: oh that’s good. It’s still cold and raining here today T-T but tomorrow is going to be nice.
@Ava: I love him so much and he loves me so much honestly he can’t stand to be away from me. He’s calling me right now and he was cuddling me last night but I don’t let the animals sleep with me because I don’t get good sleep.
Oh I had that like they for my terrible Tuesday thread but I forgot to change it until yesterday. Sorry if it worried you.
@SorrowTheMad: hey that’s pretty good! When’s the next tournament? Lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 15:21:51 )
Good morning everyone. :) Still no orbs? Awwww...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 15:57:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Friday will be Modern and Saturday is Standard, they go on every week (provided we get six or more people every week). Shouldn't be a problem for Modern (as it's the much more popular way of playing) but Standard always had a tough time firing off because...well for lack of a better explanation, Standard ends up being waaaaay more expensive in the long run.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 16:46:14 )

@Totalanimefan: the sun is out, so it'll be a good brunch kind of day for me xD

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 18:44:30 )

@Vixen: I would love to be able to see the sun this weekend. Although I'm complaining but tomorrow is going to be nice. High of 73 with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon.

@Aisukohi: I know, I'm so sad lolol. I even vacuumed the whole house and I was like I'm going to buy myself some orbs as a reward lol

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. You could go to both or just the one that you like better. Does that mean that you have to have two decks?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:02:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Right?! I did the dishes and a couple loads of laundry, plus been watching various recipes on YouTube and they're still not here. xD Boo!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:08:34 )

@Aisukohi: I got an update from one of the artists on the announcement thread. I have a feeling they won't be done today based off the language that they used. Maybe tomorrow?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:14:33 )
@Totalanimefan: I saw that, and it's disappointing, but hopefully the wait will be worth it lol.

And if it's not tomorrow, I'm gonna be more disappointed. Would rather not be at work when they get released.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:22:29 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Oh. No. I don't manage to get his ass out of the hole he's in. Lol.
I've tried.
Somehow, you've managed to.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:28:28 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah I hear you, and then it would be the same days as the crates or later than the crates, and I wouldn't want them overly stressed.

So @Colin: is @Amber Lynne: speaking the truth? Also if this makes you feel uncomfortable just say so. ^^; haha. Do you often find it hard to chat with others or just don't like it most of the time. ^^; I like chatting with both of you. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:30:20 )

What should the page 700 prize be you guys?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:34:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Guess we'll see which come out first between the crates and orbs. xD Nah, I'm sure the orbs will win out.

And not sure. What was the page 600 prize?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.