Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:59:00 )

@Bonnie: Oh I haven't watched today's ep yet. I did read all the manga in 2014. I watched the anime back in the day, and I'm LOVING the redo. It's so much better this time and it's really beautiful.
I was reading Princess Jellyfish through my local library too. It's so good. If you have never read it, I recommend it. There is also a 12 ep anime too from 2011.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:08:18 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: ooohh, noice noice

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:11:46 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah I love being outside when the weather is good. I wanted to go for a bike ride, but I had a bit of a panic attack this morning, and I thought that a bike ride was a bit risky.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:18:38 )

@Totalanimefan: i have heard of princess jellyfish! i'm so sad to see the anime ending for fruits baskets but i'm happy the entire story is being told! my friend has the box set of ouran host club. i'll probably read that next after i return these books.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:22:33 )

@Bonnie: Ouran is a good read too. You should put Princess Jellyfish on your list!
I'm sad that Fruit's Basket is ending, but I'm glad that we got the fully story told and that they did an amazing job on it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:22:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Yep, every week! That's not to say I haven't been going in for months on Saturdays to play for fun, but now there's some prize support so that's awesome :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:23:17 )

@Totalanimefan: yes, i'll see if the libraries have princess jellyfish. if not i know my friends have seen it. maybe they can point me where i can watch it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:23:20 )

@SorrowTheMad: I think it's better with prizes. Also it's nice to have something to look forward to. I found that one of the hardest things about 2020.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:26:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: If anything, it'll be nice to do tabletops person-to-person again. There's just something nice about sitting around a table and having an adventure.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:26:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah for sure! I forgot how much I miss hanging out with a bunch of nerds and talking about cards and other nerdy things until this week. It feels like it's been so long. And I got to see some guys I haven't seen in ages too (one of them even brought their four year old. I haven't seen him since before his wife was pregnant).

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:32:59 )

@Colin: It is a lot of fun. And it makes for a good bonding experience. It's nice to sit around, chat and play a game together.

@SorrowTheMad: In the before times I would go to a board game and card shop place and on Tuesdays it was a night you could bring your own games or cards for free and hangout there. I would always support them by buying a new game or at least some drinks. I miss it!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:34:16 )
@Totalanimefan: You should go then :) Even if it's just to get out for a while and hang out with some people. I'm sure they're hurting for business right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:35:23 )

@Bonnie: I hope your library has it! Maybe you friends have already read it if they like Shojo and Josie manga.
@SorrowTheMad: I don't live in the Bay Area anymore. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:37:53 )

@Totalanimefan: maybe so. maybe one of them has it downloaded somewhere. who knows. doesn't hurt to ask. i'll be going to the library tomorrow because i have to turn in the books to different branches lol. i kinda did the most with checking out the books. i would alternate getting the next few books between branches because one would have the book i needed and the other would not. so it's hard trying to remember which volumes go where but i think i got it down to a science.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:41:20 )

@Bonnie: Good! I don't know if our libraries are open yet or not. Maybe they will in June.
I'll about to go out, my husband is out of coffee beans. I'll be back soon.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:42:18 )

@Totalanimefan: okay! i'll probably still be here! i need to get my clothes together for work. zzzzzzz

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 22:54:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, ok. Bummer. Sorry to hear that. There's probably a shop somewhere nearby at least though :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 23:07:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Pretty much. It's really just a good time had by all, and I enjoy it a lot. But that may not be for a bit. Fully vaccinated or not, it's up to businesses if they allow it, and people's personal comfort in groups of people.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 23:28:42 )

@Bonnie: That's no fun lol.

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah there probably is. I have to look into it and if they are doing those again. They might not be yet.

@Colin: So true. I do have fully vaxxed friends coming to stay with me next weekend. Since I have a lot of game we will be able to play together. I wonder what we will play.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 23:40:06 )

@Totalanimefan: i didn't move a muscle. LOL i'm just waiting on dinner to be ready lol.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.