Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:57:52 )

Yep! Just gotta get some chicken out soon to thaw and then pre-heat the oven. ^_^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:59:39 )
@Wildfire: I'm burnt out for the day. We finally got someone out here to fix our A/C. We've been pestering our home warranty company since fall, and the guy came today [we pre-paid the warranty for the service], and he wrote me a large fee for the refrigerant. Goodbye savings. Hello, financial depression.
When it Rains, It Pours. and I freakin' pray this financial storm is almost over or IS over.
I hope your truck is done with the shop. My gosh. Round 3?!

@Purpsy: My elementary school didn't like lefties because they couldn't afford to buy lefty scissors and stuff like that.
There was also a stigma that Lefties were known to be more creative and harder to educate (classically). [This is according to my mom and families] What they grew up believing.
OH also that lefties are devil children, that was my great-grandma, super-duper Christian lady.

//

I'm going to log off for today and recuperate from life being hard this week. Do some cleaning, maybe play some video games. I dunno. But I gotta move or nap or something.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:04:23 )

I haven't been as productive this week as I have been wanting to be.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:07:34 )
@dragoness129: It sounds like you have a plan! What did you decide to do for tonight, then? What veggies or spices are you going to use?

@Koah: Oh, I hear ya! Been there, done that... more times than I'd like to admit! I wish you the best of luck. Know you have my sympathy!! <3

Yeah, round 3 (I think) with the truck. We bought it and part of doing that was the stipulation that they fix the alignment and fix the doors and key fobs to make sure they all work and the truck doors lock correctly. Long story made short, we brought it down and they fixed the alignment and did what they could to fix the other things, but because of this stupid ass covid crap (can you tell I'm just completely over it?!), they needed to call HQ to get approval to get/use/whatever one of the computer chips that makes everything work. So now, that's what they're supposed to be fixing... but it's more back-and-forth than we really should have had to deal with. It's ok - I mean, at least we have an excuse to drive the thing back and forth to the dealership, but ...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:08:32 )
@dragoness129: There are weeks like that, it seems. I'm sorry. It is only Wednesday, still...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:09:22 )

@Koah: Yikes, so far I've heard so far about us is that we were considered witches and we get burn for it back in the day but that takes a punch. Plus do left-handed scissors do exist? It'll be nice to have one even though I'm used to using the regular ones at this point lol

But if we can be witches I want to be Sabrina cause she's a lefty too according to that movie haha. I hope you have good restful day off :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:11:57 )

@dragoness129: Same :/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:13:55 )
I don't feel like I've had a very productive week so far either and I'm not really sure why.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:15:45 )

@Wildfire: Sigh well we all got it bad huh =w=
And thanks! Well I miss one day of not practicing it so far but that's it.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:17:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. indeed.
tho i may just finish my freebs and lurk for the rest of the event lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:18:34 )
@Purpsy: That's not a bad track record at all! Good for you! :3

Yeah, I guess so. I know I did stuff, and if I think about it, in some ways I've actually done more stuff the last week than in other recent weeks, but it doesn't seem like it in other ways - the house is still a mess (and I have no energy to clean it) and it seems like stuff just hasn't gotten done somehow... although I know that's not entirely true...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:19:42 )
@MoodyB: Oh! You've decided to do some freebies! <3 That's cool. How are they turning out? I understand the wanting to lurk and things are slowing down considerably in the forums now that the daily release part of the event is done...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:22:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: one is finished but since my internet got rewired in my area
none of my art is uploading anywhere. So...im stuck right now doing nothing lol.

Im in between a monthly challenge also.
Tho i won't be doing it all month. or new stuff everyday like it usually goes.
so im only doing two maybe 3 if i finish them early.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:24:06 )
@MoodyB: well, even if you can't upload things, you can still work on the sketches locally, right? It never ceases to amaze me just how much destruction something that's supposed to be positive or an improvement (like upgrading and rewiring internet) can be in reality!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:25:21 )

Wildfire - Probably going to use broccoli and cauliflower, with onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and maybe some mushrooms.
As for the day, yeah, but I work the next three days, so I won't be able to be productive on them either.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:25:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah that's what im doing. So im looking through my thread to see who else
I can draw lol.

yeah. i thought our internet was bad before but now it's just worse.
i can't even email my art to myself to get it on my phone lol.
and i was planning to update my shop to upload new art to it but i guess today is not the day to do that LOL

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:33:59 )
@dragoness129: Oh! Dinner sounds yummy!
Eh... maybe it was never supposed to be a productive week for you?

@MoodyB: lol... yeah. They might get it all sorted out at the end of their process (whatever that means) but it's still annoying. It's tough having your virtual hands tied like that, but some things are just out of your control and you can only do what you can do...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:35:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah so im just working to get some work done im behind on.
since i can't really do anything lol.

im hoping it will be running smoother tomorrow since tomorrow is my stream day.
and buggy internet is so annoying during stream days lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:40:19 )
@MoodyB: That sounds like a good approach to your situation. Buggy internet is annoying regardless of the day (unless you're at the beach or something and completely offline for the day), but I can imagine that it would tend to complicate stream day :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:49:03 )

@Wildfire: I get what you mean, I have those moments as well. Actually had it the other week but at this point I'm wondering what counts productive atm.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.