Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:30:48 )
@Ruby: Lol! My cups are porcelain, that's signing a death wish to my cups. But only if my daughter finds them. She drops... EVERYTHIIIING. =3=

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:31:19 )

Koah:
@Ruby: I love they got you on staff <3 It's clear you love what you do. <3

@Totalanimefan: totally! I feel like I'm turning into my mom- I get on the phone, talk with my hands, even though it's unnecessary and then I put down the thing I'm holding and poof. it's gone.

Aww thank you ;3; I really really do! as silly as it may seem this has really given me a new lease on life <3 I feel like I'm actually doing something useful that people can enjoy <3 Even if they don't know all the steps that went into it~ I sure didn't before being hired xD I was pretty blown away by all the work that goes in to just one item even. The dedication is incredible

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:31:21 )
@Ruby: That's understandable! Thank you for all the hard work you do. The items look awesome!

@Totalanimefan: Yeah! I typically wait for the museum to get updated. It's fun to look through everything, especially if I haven't been back in a while.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:32:58 )

@Ruby: Thanks for all your hard work! ^_^
@Koah: I'll be like, where is my phone, and it's in my back pocket lol
@Kira: Yeah sometimes I see a pose that I didn't know about with an item. It's a nice tool.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:33:51 )

@Koah: -name redacted-!!!!!!! D< Don't drop mommy's cup!!

@Kira: Aww thanks so much! Like I said, it's not like I made the item, credit goes to ghost for that! I love what ghost does! It's nice being able to put a little of my creativity into thumbnails and stuff too though :3 and I'm glad I did everything right xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:35:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Aww ;3; You guys are making me emotional <3 Thank you so much <3 I'm just one piece of the puzzle but it's still wonderful to hear that <3
@Lilypoo: helped me with so much and worked her butt off too! (not that we all didn't lol) she really deserves a medal or something though xD Love that girl!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:39:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Whenever I draw, I stick pencils in my ponytail and I do the derpy thing of searching under and around my table looking for my pencils. e.e"

@Ruby: Keep up the amazing work ~ =D and fo' real, my daughter asked to drink from my glass water bottle [covered completely in a thick plastic sheathe and she dropped it just right and it Shattered. in public. at the gym. where no glass was allowed. and I had asked the desk lady if I could bring my glass in, since it was covered in a sheathe. e.e" That was so embarrassing.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:41:57 )

@Koah: OMG where could they have gone. XD
But really, I do it a lot and I'm still in my 20's.

@Ruby: Yeah but you still did the work. ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:43:16 )

@Koah: Will do! I love this job~

how I imagine you lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:44:04 )

@Totalanimefan: I know I just feel bad enjoying the praise because I didn't make it ;3; I really do appreciate it though! makes me feel like I'm doing a good job~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:46:00 )
@Ruby: HAHAH nailed it. That was very much my reaction. toned down. because of a public place. o3o"

@Totalanimefan: I'm still in my 20s too! lmao. I feel older than I am. I made stew last night because leftovers for days. I lose my coffee cups and pencils.. and yeah. ol' people problems and solutions. XD
I think I might jump in on your other thread of posting for items. <3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:47:22 )

@Koah: STEW?! I WANT STEW!
We had spaghetti last night xD and then I had some for breakfast xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:48:42 )

@Ruby: Yeah but uploading is important. If we don't have uploader we don't have the items lol
@Koah: Oh that sounds really good. Can I come over and have some! And yes please fill it out. I'll add you to the list.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:50:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Very true xD I only uploaded the seamstress (with help) and the commons (by myself :3) and then sent my prepped files over so they could get it done faster than me xD The item tech team is fantastic <3 but I'm a little biased xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:52:40 )

@Ruby: I know of their greatness lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:01:27 )
@Totalanimefan: lol, I'm over here trying to figure out what item to post for. I'm not familiar with the way older items look. I never did any digging around to find out either. XD
So that's what I'm doing now.

-eats stew for breakfast- I wish I could share, it's pretty good.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:07:01 )

@Koah: The item museum is your friend XD
That sound so good. I had a muffin for breakfast. It was good but it didn't fill me lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:19:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh totally! I'm havin' fun exploring items I never paid attention to. o3o
Muffin sounds delicious. I got a couple here. Stew is hitting my tummy good. but bread would fill in the voids. HMMM.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:42:56 )

@Totalanimefan: Exactly or if it's a game that I wanna play but don't actually want to buy or know I won't actually end up playing. I'm just like "eh I'll just go on twitch or yt and watch videos"

I'm doing good :) my brother was here this week for a work thing and a visit so I had a nice time seeing and hanging out with him. What about yourself? I like your rainbow avi! It reminds me of Lisa frank

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 19:47:07 )

@Koah: Ugh bread. Another one of my loves. I love bread lol
What cool items did you find you want through the museum?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.