Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What did you get for Christmas/The Holidays?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 22:53:23 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Totalanimefan: I had like 6 cups of boba tea in about a 5 days because the pearls apparently don't refrigerate well LOL. I have another package still, and I'm saving it for really low days yknow?
That's actually pretty affordable! I was expecting smaller ones to be like, $60 lol

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 22:55:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Aw no :( I guess I'm lucky, I don't really suffer from the humidity, except with nosebleeds when it gets too humid.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 23:20:07 )

@0v7: Oh my gosh. So much boba lol. Saving is good too!
I thought that they would be more too, and that one that my husband bought he said was over $100, but that's because it's huge. It fills up the whole room and you don't travel with it. There are little travel ones that kinda look like a kindle but it's a bright lamp instead.

@sunny: I need the humidity to live. I don't suffer from it. Sorry to hear about the nosebleeds. I've only heard of people getting them from it being too dry. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 23:24:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh right. You can tell I don't know much about humidity lol, it's not really an issue here.
Yeah, there's something wrong with my sinuses apparently. I take medication for it.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 23:24:53 )

got 2 aprons, a set of baking spices, a pair of headphones, a check for 10$, a 25$ gift card for amazon, a little bit of chocolate, and not having to pay rent this month because i'm moving out early next year... plus my work gave everybody a gift bag with chocolate, cookies, cocoa, gnocchi, tomato sauce, and a coupon.
p good tbh

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 23:31:00 )

@sunny: humidity is the amount of moisture in the air. So high humidity means more water in the air and it doesn't feel dry.
How often does your nose bleed :(

@Count Trashula: Wow that all sounds awesome!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 23:39:09 )

@Totalanimefan: it bleeds during the summer. I had a couple last summer, but none since. The medicine usually works great :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 23:58:34 )

@Totalanimefan: oh dang i also got an instant pot as a christmas/early housewarming gift lol i am rolling in it this year

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 00:19:13 )

@sunny: That's good to hear!
@Count Trashula: I had one of the those. They are really good. What are you going to make with it?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 00:52:15 )

@Totalanimefan: not sure, but there's a ton of recipes out there to try.. probably a lot of rice-based dishes in our future since i'm currently too lazy to make rice in a normal pot

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 04:33:25 )

@Count Trashula: Making rice without a rice cooker sucks. I have a Japanese rice cooker and it's amazing!

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 04:38:58 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Lots and lots of unicorn stuff
Puzzles
My period
Glass tip pen. My friend is jealous
More stuff for Catzilla Town
More art stuff

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 04:50:33 )

@Kitalpha Hart: A glass tip pen? That sounds really cool.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 04:57:38 )
A whole buncha clothes and Cologne! I never ask for video games and stuff because I buy it all the time all year anyway. Highly happy with my gifts. Oh and some hot sauce I've been wanting lol. And an air fryer!

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 06:47:07 )
I got a paint by numbers kit, a cute panda mug, chocolates, and an adorable chibi drawing of me fangirling about meeting Emerson from Palaye Royale. xD
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 14:26:49 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: yeah

Like this

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 14:28:25 )
I got a necklace, some slippers, and a bunch of stuff that I bought myself for myself (this happens when you're the one who does all the shopping - lol!) XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 14:29:22 )
@Kitalpha Hart: that set looks amazing! <3 Have fun playing with it! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:35:57 )
@fading kings: It is the most beautiful pillow in the world! It watches over use at all times now from the computer tower.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:20:32 )

@Xaphiel: gosh sound awesome. Have you made anything with your air fryer?
@Kitalpha Hart: those are super pretty!!
@Jessamine: oh nice. I love paint by numbers. So relaxing.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.