Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Jessamine's Gallery | Comments appreciated

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 00:30:00 )

This thread is mainly a comment panel on : my gallery of artworks & writing traditionally hand drawn/sketched/coloured by me, as seen in my signature. Current focused imgur projects are usually commissions and events, as I dedicate a lot of time and passion to my hobbies/job, yet may draw other stuff sometimes. I write & draw from the heart, organically and originally ; always & forever. Mediums used are varying lead graphite, standard/watercolour colour pencils, pen, dual water-based colour markers on sketchbook paper.

COMMENCEMENT:

FURTHER DOWN:

2. Remington Leith with shoulder length blond hair
3. my OC Jessamine/Malachi; Ayami Nakajo fc
4. Remington Leith with short black hair spikes
5. Ghost's Aesop
6. Priestess Of Pie's Arkris Shalmir reading to Kiwi's Soleil
7. Amber Lynne's Emelie Raziel & Gregory Xeccan's autumn themed wedding

*5 & 6 are completed commissions fulfilled towards rat squad's request.

*7 are completed commissions fulfilled towards specific users' request on my art shop.

1. Single or duo piece of ghost’s characters : Lottie, Dr Hemlock, Void, Zenith. ( commission ; reference his art shop th. ). I post WIP on his shop, and finished art on my art gallery/comment panel thread.

2. Single piece of Juliette. ( commission ; charity surprise : reference her white dress avatar + wonderland event )

banner credit: composition by me. stock photos by marko blazevic, alina vilchenko. map texture by offsite person called gloria (i can no longer find her website ;-;)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 01:31:00 )
I’m so excited to see your upcoming projects! Your art style is very pretty. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 07:05:09 )
Cool art gallery!

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 23:48:30 )
Thank you, Juliette, KDA Drew, Nephila, and ChiffonOrange!!

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 07:08:05 )
ART ADDITION:

& about upcoming art additions; I'm drawing realism long haired Remington next; I am so excited omg <3

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:48:52 )
ART ADDITION:

It looks more like me than Remington lol

v2 Remington attempt coming sometime in the future; most likely with his hair spikes. Note to self: Don't draw his facial features too close together; space them out, like his eyes more apart & his nose further down, and his vertical oval face will look more natural.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:27:51 )
ART ADDITION:

OC description accompaniment: She has an angelic winged tattoo under her left eye, with a cross in the middle & a purple rose pinned to her hair (vague recollections of her past life before she fell encouraged her to get tattoo/rose afterwards; she was granted no such luxury when stripped of her rank & wings torn out for her crime of being a "chimaera"). She has scars peppered all throughout her body from her seraph fighting in her past, and vampire bite on her neck when she fought her last battle with the vampire rarity. (technically, her bite is on her arm, but I couldn't fit her arm in the drawing)

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 05:00:14 )
ART ADDITION:

I am a lot happier with this attempt <3

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 11:19:58 )
JOURNAL ENTRY - my drawing journey & upcoming project:

Project: An avatar drawing series.

Goal: To draw my avatars I put together in the dressing room that most inspire me. First avatar is my current one!!

I love drawing a lot, and feel like my practicing with different styles is making me understand on what looks natural, with my strength being anime semi-realism and (improving) weakness being realism. Notably with realism, I feel like I'm improving in drawing / being more confident showing more of the intricacies of facial/jaw structure without always needing to rely on covering it with too much hair (which is not a bad thing, but I want to experiment). I want to practice more because I enjoy seeing my ongoing progress with my capabilities and limitations (peacefully throughout time) - my current proudest progressive comparison is Remington, & I am extremely proud of my anime drawings of other people's avatars! And I want to better utilise my current and future items. The series will probably mainly be anime semi-realism, and will still be lead/colour pencil traditional.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 02:31:32 )
ART ADDITION:

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 22:40:57 )
ART ADDITION:

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/14 23:50:41 )
ART ADDITION:

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 04:19:52 )
ART ADDITIONS:

(how am i going to update/organise this thread with all the new art I did ahhh )

+ I'll add my other art comms here later probably.

Donator — Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/1 02:02:14 )
My art of Mark and Kieran in Dark Artifices:

‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.