Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 20:16:40 )

@vixen: Yeah if it was just some rando out of nowhere I'd definitely put it under a lot of scrutiny. So far the only people that have asked are ones I met through various fan communities.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 20:27:39 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Priestess of Pie: i've gotten a non trivial number of people from the overwatch community asking about banners and such, but i think it's just because i used to do a lot more fan art from there :< but even then, it's not necessarily someone i follow and such, so i'm like...hm.

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 05:40:08 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

hey all!! did some arting today ^0^

@priestess of pie: i love ur current avi!! :0

@lina: Amazing thanks for sharing i love it!!!
the color scheme for summer is so refreshing :0 i haven't seen a lot of that darker blue + cream together, v nice

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 14:39:18 )
Hey you! I thought I'd stop by and see what's going on and how you're doing. So how are you doing? What's going on? XD Did you enjoy the event? Are you enjoying the "after the event"??

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 16:08:23 )

Any day you get arting done is a good day.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:04:23 )
@xvz: thank you! I was originally thinking yellow and blue for summer, but when I found that shirt I knew I had a winner. XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:24:00 )

haha priestess true, it always feels nice to finish a piece and be able to look at it :-D
i think i needed a break from posting too lol i was def overdoing it a bit last week

lina what's the summer shirt from? :0
i love seeing new color combos too, i get excited whenever i'm like oooh thats a new one lol
yellow and blue would have been good too tho :3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:28:01 )

@wildfire: hey wildfire!! thanks for stopping by lol - i am impressed w ur stamina Lol you seemed ready to post a storm this weekend huh
i had a super fun time this event!! :3 i appreciate the week after too, like it's a lot more casual but still enjoyable to have so many ppl around to chat
i started having voltra dreams tho Lmao so i was like huh i think i need to scale it back a little hahahha hbu???

i'm gonna have some irl stuff to do today and tmr, probably for the better honestly i think my brain got hooked on voltra this event lol
my friend is getting kittens and i'm gonna meet them monday i'm really excited ...

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:28:37 )

Kittens!!! Take lots of pictures.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:35:21 )

oh i plan to :vichardhappy: i think they are tuxedos??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:15:45 )
@xvz: This weekend? Ugh. Thanks, though ... I think. I'm not sure about stamina, but I am able to post a fair amount simply because the stuff I am often working on during the day is online and it's easy -and sometimes necessary- to switch between tasks, chat a bit, get a different perspective or give the brain a moment to stop thinking about the problem at hand. I'm glad you enjoyed the break. Yes, I like the week post event too - it's still active but it's less manic - LOL! However, this week I'm up against some deadlines that I need to make and are made more complicated by Thanksgiving and Black Friday and whatever else is going on.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:22:27 )

@wildfire: haha why the ugh ?? i feel like you're always a friendly presence on voltra - def in general but also esp so for events :3
true breaks are important! "still active but less manic" - lol i would agree w that
what did u think of the event? :3

ooh i see, good luck with everything! i'm sure ur hard work will be appreciated<3
i'm v lucky, my workplace tends to slow down around this time (as opposed to speeding up, as i know some places do around holidays)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:28:32 )
Ugh because I don't feel like I got anything really done this weekend - here or elsewhere, online or iRL... unless getting groceries (again!) counts? LOL!

I'm glad you're able to get a break with your job. I don't but... uhhh... I have monthly deadlines and I really could use some help, but have very limited resources available to acquire the help :(

Thank you for the compliment though. I'm just being myself <3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:37:15 )

ohh to be fair it's super hard for me to do other stuff during events @@ getting groceries absolutely counts Lol , i definitely need to get some myself and keep putting it off!! i plan on doing it today though haha
i should probably pick stuff up for thxgiving if i can too, hopefully the stuff i want will still be in stock ... i might spend thxgiving w my friend (the one getting kitties lol) but he's vegetarian so i'm not sure yet what to do for a main dish (thinking face) i have some greens though, i think sweet potato or mashed potato would be good and maybe some mac and cheese ? or cornbread ? :0 (thinking out loud here)
do u know what you'll be making yet? ^^

ahh i'm sorry to hear that :-( wish i could help out somehow .... i believe in u though u can do it!! <3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:50:39 )
@xvz: Do a search for vegetarian thanksgiving - you'll find a lot of options out there. I have done vegetarian and vegan Thanksgivings before, but it was several years ago at this point, so nothing is coming immediately to mind. Thanksgiving here will just be us. My stepson is probably coming over. I'm taking it easy this year (I usually do a lot of involved cooking; this year will be simpler). The menu isn't completely set, but we will have turkey, stuffing, probably corn (canned), spaghetti squash (maybe with kale?), maybe kale with cranberries, homemade cranberry sauce, random other off-the-shelf sides, probably roasted pumpkin and other hard squashes, brussel sprouts maybe? ... I'm thinking of making a spinach salad or maybe a garlic-mint-carrot salad that I haven't made in a while... uhhh... I don't know. It kind of depends on what veggies we eat the next couple of days, versus what's still in stock as we get a couple more days in to the week.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:01:07 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

spoopssss

OvO

uwu

drag the tail to da infinity!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:11:07 )
@Kairu: LOVE your avatar right now! <3 It's all glowy!!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:12:16 )

@Wildfire: ty xD

i think my avy looks ridiculous tho

was trying to use the big poofy skirt

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:18:14 )
@Kairu: LOL! I think you did a great job using it. Admittedly, some of the items here are not easy to use or combine... you did a great job with it, IMO!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:20:44 )

@Wildfire: my avy would look better with a long hair wavy version of this one. the current is a mix of random hair parts. my avy looks ridiculous in my opinion cos the direction is all over the place

and a good princess top that match the sparkly skirt also

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.