Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:12:05 )
time to ruin everything...

(okay I can jump in with this topic......)

yeah Vibrance Day is sort of like a hybrid of Valentine's Day and spring celebration (I'd say Easter but it's... not THAT much like Easter)

so it's usually around March or early April

we like making like, parallels obvs to irl holidays but wanna make them unique to Voltra c': own traditions and everything and yeah setting them not ON actual holidays makes it easier on everyone and that way you guys don't need to miss out

we're going to try making the games available again to play in the near future so everyone that missed out gets a chance to experience it ;'3c ... ALSO THERES LIKE... so many routes in each game, everyone only ever played once and missed out, tch... there's so many good goofs everyone missed out on because they were afraid of getting a bad ending HAHA

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:16:28 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

@ghost: lmao welcome , see u fit right in
also happy friday !! anything u look forward to this weekend ??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:16:39 )

i think it's also nice having them be real holidays cuz u don't have to deal w like religious holidays lol

usually on my mule i'll reply games to get bad endings just for those 2 extra lines of dialogue ahahaha .... i've considered posting what the bad endings dialogue is to save ppl some playthrus but idk if ppl would want that

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:24:52 )

w-weh thanks... and HMM... this weekend I have the house to myself so I get to blast music which is nice c'; but... my weekends absolutely going to be full of work so I'm looking forward to getting that all done and goofing off HAHA... I want to be able to make some event themed memes before it ends...

and yeah that's one of the many reasons why we didn't wanna do real life holidays, a lot of religious ties not everyone's comfortable with and it's def better to be inclusive c'; that way it's for everyone

DYING ALSO I hope everyone knows you can replay the games as many times as you want on any account ;3c no penalty (you just only get a prize once)

in the Vibrance Day game where was like... at least 2 good endings and several bad endings for each, and also several paths to get to each, so it had big replayability and you could learn a lot about the npcs from it especially the ones I wrote because the scripts kept getting longer and longer because they kept brancing off and Cookie wanted to kill me

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:26:55 )
I read “playthrus” as “platypus”
So... yeah

I would love to see the games and game art and dialogue abd everything! The npc fans will probably die

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:42:01 )

omg home alone where'd everyone go!
always fun tho , what music ru blasting ?? ^0^

do u keep a normal work schedule or is it just .... always lol

lool i think we need a disclaimer, every time i've played any voltra game i'm like omg if i fuck up it's all over and this npc will hold a grudge and hate me forever Haha

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:44:21 )

lmao yes i definitely meant platypus , that was a typo Haha

i'd enjoy that too!! like maybe the week after event ends (or even after if it's just like too busy of a time) , i think a lot of ppl would enjoy behind the scenes extras / making-of / editors cut content

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:47:49 )

my sister and her friend went outta town for the weekend so place is all mine ;3c DYING I'm totally bumping some FKA Twigs so you know it's wild and rowdy over here

real talk it's just always HAHA LIKE... I kinda go through phases where I just take a WEEK or so off where I goof off and do nothing, then slowly just go back into working

this time of year's been bad because summer event launched a little later so everything was so back to back I was like "can these events... let me breathe..." HAHA (my own fault) it's fun working on them tho so I'm not complaining ;3c

DYING I'll be sure to include that in the FAQ so that everyone knows

man the behind the scenes stuff would be such a mess HAHA

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:50:29 )
Fake behind the scenes that are just NPC interviews about the event. Like those reality tv interviews in a dark closet

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:51:46 )
I felt like the summer event seemed later than other years, but literally this year was s dumpster fire so it could have been any time and I’d still have been confused

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:55:18 )

but I'm too lazy to check

and yeah kDHJKD we delayed it which... bit of a mistake but it's fine it all worked out HAHA

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:59:46 )
That looks accurate

It’s been a little busy but it will all work out

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:02:14 )

awww interview veles , cute !!! omfg fake behind the scenes interviews would be hilarious (although p sure that's just more work lmao) .... voltra mockumentary

yeah the events have been so back to back this year i can only imagine how much work that must have been .... even as a user i feel like it was a lot
year was Def dumpster fire ..... i know at work i spent a lot of time not working / just dealing w the year, i'm sure that would be true for voltra staff too

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:05:46 )

omg lmao bumping fka twigs ..... her music is so pretty , i love cellophane ... i think of her more as like an Artist/creative > musician personally :0 did u see her sad day vid ??

whenever i see her stuff i always feel so inspired , like i wanna make cool shit like that brb getting a career change

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:11:47 )
Mocumentary would be hilarious tho!
It would be hilarious if it presented like the NPC were real people and the events were like tv shows.
“Once again I’m playing the villain. I feel like my looks have me typecasted”

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:27:27 )

here's a behind the scenes 'fun' fact... the entire time I was working on the railway riddle I was listening to goddamn Skimbleshanks...

yeah it's felt nonstop honestly and SORRY if it's been overwhelming to you users o': I promise they'll be better spaced out next year HAHA

AHHH and agreed about Twigs, legit her work always makes me cry it's so beautiful o': and YES I love her videos so so much... my goal in life is make like, ANYTHING thats HALF as moving HAHA... doubtful tho Im a goofball

DYING a full Voltra mockumentary, next event- (no I will never stop making this joke)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:45:55 )

lina lmfaooo
veles: yeah io looked really scared in that scene but dw it was all in good fun!!

omg ghost cats why ....
also no need to apologize!!!! i think it's totally understandable , i just would imagine staff needing a break Lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:49:04 )

speaking of cats my friend is getting two kittens this weekend!!!! i'm gonna see them on monday i'm excited i have to get cat treats in advance so i can bribe them for love

re fka - woah like irl cry ?? :3 i would say i feel moved and kind of emotional but i don't think i have cried (yet)
yeah omg ... i would love to get into making music videos / video or film prod in general :0 it looks super fun and the format is so compelling ... ! ru doing creative stuff outside of voltra?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:58:51 )

DYING LISTEN.... I 100% unironically adore Cats the Musical... it's so weird, it's bizarre, it's wild.. and it slaps so hard... HAHA

except the movie version that can choke. I hate it so much HAHA AHHH.... I could go on forever about that though....

AHH kittens I'm so jealous o': treats always work for winning those babies over though HAHA... man there was somebody who's trying to find homes for kittens in my town right now and one of them looks like a baby version of my cat and we were so tempted to adopt him...

NAH NOT ACTUALLY CRY like maybe on the inside HAHA

OKAY SO FUN FACT... I almost went into film. I took a semester of it in college but i had to drop out and change programs because it was too overwhelming for me? like it was FUN but my college was VERY hands on so it was like, every weekend I was on a shoot, and every week in class I was filming, and it became so exhausting I was like "maaaaaaan I cant do this..." so I switched to multimedia... only to find out one semester of that is dedicated to digital film making c': so all over again- HAHA (it wasnt as demanding tho and it was a lot of fun that time)

I havent done it in so long but itd be so fun to get into again, I think editing was my favourite part

ALWAYS HAHA I struggle focusing on just one thing tho ;'3c but right now the main ones I have are my comic Somber Kings (you saw), my game Night Rain (well see if I... go anywhere with it oops), and Im working on a personal project with rat squad c;

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:59:03 )

sorry WOW I talk so much
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.