Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:18:01 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

ummmmmm yes.... sometimes it rains! other times it snows!!

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:18:47 )

xvz:

[color=#2D363C]═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

do u decorate it in other ways or anything??? or are u the type that won't put stickers on laptop cases :3

BAHAHAHA I FEEL ATTACKED XDDD
car is definitely not decorated. but i put stickers on my work laptop... not my own computer though XD BUT MY WORK LAPTOP IS SO CUTE.[/color]

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:28:32 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

hahahahah
omg no decorations, even on the inside?? no big fuzzy dice on the rearview mirror for vixen?? lol
what makes ur work laptop cute?? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:29:41 )

to be fair though i don't have stickers on anything right now but it's cuz i finally upgraded my equipment after like 7 years lol
my old phone case i'd put the occasional sticker on and had a lil dog paper cut out on the inside of the case (it was transparent) , and my old laptop case had a number of stickers on it ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:41:00 )

i have a bunch of stickers on that laptop :3 a lot of cat puns, cat desserts, and like... snacks and overwatch things

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:00:46 )

aww cute ^0^ how come u put them on ur work stuff and not ur personal stuff?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:01:54 )

hmm i don't have any on my work computer cuz ... it's fancier than my personal and i don't have a case for it lol
i made a pronoun sticker for my work phone's case though, i think that's the extent of it

i don't have any on my personal ones rn but i think it's just cuz i don't have any cute stickers at the moment :0

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:03:40 )

i see my work computer more often than my personal one haha and i need my work space to not be -too- clinically professional.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:04:31 )
time to ruin everything...

I have some cute stickers Im debating putting on my new laptop but Im always afraid to put stickers on my stuff because like.. what if I put it on crooked... im stuck with it...

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:10:15 )

ohh yeah i always have some cute stuff around my desk :3 although back in the office i was afraid to make it too cute in case my coworkers would take me less seriously i had an alligator plush and like 3 desk plants though hehe .... and a cup w emergency chocolate lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:12:04 )

hi ghost how ru today ^0^
aww what are the stickers?? :3 did u have any on ur old one?

i feel that...... i was so scared to put on my phone screen protector cuz i was like what if i fuck up .............. and guess what i did fuck up HAha the corner won't lay down flat but i'm like it's fine lol
plus i'm like oh if i use the sticker i won't have it anymore to use??

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:18:42 )

I'M.... so tired I've been working nonstop the last few days HAHA still am right now actually ;'3c

my sister bought them for me like, last year and I've been holding onto them

and nah I never have but I have put them on like, my DS and stuff like that... and DYING yeah screen protectors stress me out too because of that

and HAHA OKAY SO LIKE... I used to sell art at conventions and my best sellers were always my stickers, which I was like 'famous' locally in the anime scene for... but Id always have people be like "Id buy more but I didnt even use the last ones because Im afraid of using it and not having it anymore"

and I'd die like "its fine, use it, then come buy more, give me more money-" JDGKHJD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:22:16 )
*wanders around*

Did somebody said stickers? *thinking* How do artists print out stickers? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:22:41 )

omg u seem like u work rly hard ghost i hope ur taking breaks!! will u get a break after u finish ur next stuff ??

oh those are fun :3 what stickers do u have on ur ds??
ooohhhhhh can we see ur stickers anywhere or are they secret

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:24:50 )

i think stickers are nice cuz they're not too $$$ and kind of versatile, like u can sort of slap a sticker on most things lol

hey chiffon how ru ^^
hmmm i've made stickers for past events i ran before, i think i got them printed from a site that does custom stickers? not sure how other ppl do it though :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:25:17 )

aha i used to keep a fall leaf garland up around my desk because i needed color... but we moved desks so often in a short period of time, i stopped putting it back up XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:26:49 )

hi ghost :3
i think you can remove stickers with like alcohol or something... but i'm in the boat of, "as long as i don't mess it up once---"

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:26:55 )

there's several ways to make stickers actually o: what i always wanted to do but never got a chance to (because I didnt sell enough to justify it HAHA if I did bigger cons, maybe) would be finding a service online that can print for you, like stickermule for example

but if you want to make your own, you can print onto sticker paper OR do what I did which is buy a sticker maker device c: the one I got (Xyron) are super cheap and they make cute little stickers... Id print mine on photo paper to make them more sturdy... they ARE more work to make that way tho but it gives you the ability to do it all from home

UHHH yeah I can show ;'3c lemme find some of them... but as a heads up these are like, SEVERAL years old so the arts not as great KJDHKJD
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:27:08 )

ohh that's fun :3 where was the garland from?
back in the office they'd have lots of decorations from random events laying around sometimes, i remember last year i found a tiny pumpkin while wandering and just brought it to my desk haha

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 03:28:03 )

yooooo i want to make my own stickers.... i thin my plan was to just get a square foot of sticker vinyl stuff at the local mail place, print as many thing on it as possible, then cut them out by hand like a noob XD

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.