Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:06:02 )
Because I don’t have enough art from you yet... >.>

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:09:49 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

aww cute ^^ i'm excited for all the winter avis, it'll be really fun and sweet i think
also Wow there are So many voltra events the second half of the year Lol i feel like i barely have time to recover between them!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:11:30 )

it's been super fun experiencing them for the first time too :"-) like i never know what to expect since it's my first year on voltra!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:19:48 )
The winter event is usually after Christmas, in the new year. I think everyone is too busy in December to do an event. But it’s good to have that break between events anyway.

I think the summer camping event might have been later this year? So it feels like they were more clumped together.

I love the Reaping Ritual event the most. But the winter event always means secret Santa threads and stuff! I love getting in the giving spirit and everything! It’s so great!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:36:38 )

oohh i see!! like it's usually in january? when's vibrance day then ...? :0
i didn't realize events would be so often, i guess bc i joined right after one?? and there wasn't one for a few months, but whew it is kind of hard to keep up w , i end up getting really sucked into voltra during them and idk how sustainable it is for me tbh, i'll probably have to scale it back a little in the future

ah i see ... yeah the camp one was so much bc of the posting contest @@ which team were u on?? i'm glad i wasn't in one of the main competing ones bc i probably would have gotten stressed out over it

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:37:38 )

aww yeah the secret santa ones seem super fun!!! i signed up for hachi's art one and if total does one this year i'd love to sign up for it too :-)))
it's really sweet to see the community self organize to come up w these things <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:40:14 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

- sticks head into thread -
was this always an after party thread? XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:44:07 )

haha nah i think during the two event weeks ppl tend to toss their posting energy into the post goal threads over user threads
i think it's usually post-event that ppl start to trickle back into user threads :3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:44:13 )

i think started this one cuz we had some time before the event officially started , plus it can be nice to have casual / slower threads since the main threads can be kind of stressful at times!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:45:43 )

slower threads are easier to keep track of conversation in... but also harder to keep track of the thread itself LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:47:30 )
Usually I bookmark all the threads I’m in and just check my bookmarks page. Otherwise I’d lose threads forever

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:47:39 )

ohh yeah everyone has a diff system i think! i tend to bookmark threads and will check that mostly over checking pings

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:48:13 )

i think it's kind of easy to lose pings for me personally , i've had it happen a few times and i'm like oh nooo sorry i didn't mean to ignore T_T

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:50:12 )
The first day of winter isn’t until Dec 21, and the first day of spring is March 20.
So I think the events aim to be after the season officially starts.
Like some sites the winter/Christmas event is like the end half of dec, but then it starts in technically autumn.

I like that Voltra events usually don’t line up with other sites, so everyone can devote 100% to Voltra. Not be split between places.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:51:48 )

yeah i lose track of pings the moment i get caught in a posting torrent. i use bookmarks too, but mostly it's for my own threads ouo;;

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:54:36 )

ohhh i didn't know that - i thought vibrance day was vday but it's actually just spring event?!
that is really nice though how it's offset, plus ppl probably have irl things to do during the actually holidays so i appreciate not having it at the same time, i think that could be a little stressful / not able to be as present

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:56:37 )

during non-event times i usually hang out in my friends hangout / quest / charity threads and will kind of dip in and out :3 so it's nice to have those bookmarked and i check them whenever i have time
i think it takes the stress off compared to pings too cuz w pings i feel like i have to reply or else i'm ignoring them, whereas keeping bookmarked threads and not pinging feels more casual :3 sometimes i reply to ppl out of order too haha

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:00:04 )
I think vibrance day is supposed to be Voltra valentines, but I think with the staff and users averaging adult ages, they kinda don’t want things happening on actual holidays. Too many people get busy

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:04:39 )

haha yeah we got Adult things to do !!!

it is p fun tho to me that most ppl on the site are also in the same age range, i was kind of nervous that i would be joining a site full of twelve year olds Lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:06:35 )

i'm excited for vibrance day! i think after next vibrance day i'll have gone thru the full cycle of events :-D
the last one looked so fun i wish i got to play the dating sims n stuff, the items were all super pretty too

i'm also excited that i can finally have extra event items i can gift to ppl! i was thinking of maybe starting a charity or something now that i've been thru some of the events :0 it would be a charity for ppl who had irl stuff come up and weren't able to get the items!
and maybe a section where ppl can request commons specifically for more outfit slots Lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.